• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♛The Royal Game♛ (IC)

Characters
Here

_amaranth_

...coffee_addict...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

The Royal Game
The university
is a place of new beginnings. At least that’s what they say to every freshman enrolling. Of course, depends on the point of view, right? The Hardington University is actually like that. It can offer the new beginnings some crave so much but it can also become your worst nightmare. You can become anything, works like high school. And yes, if they say high school never ends, it is even more true here. Jocks, nerds, musical kids, intellectuals, loners, popular kids, cheerios, and above all that, your Royalty.

The school year has already begun, new friendships have been formed, new enemies targeted, relationships found and lost, a crush here and there. Your typical place of higher education where anything goes. Machinations, betrayal, love, hate, tears. Every day brings another story, another challenge and another drama. Do you think you’re brave enough to enter? Do you think you have got what it takes to survive?

code by RI.a

Last edited:
Joon woke up. Stretching looking at his alarm groaning his head pounding from drinking a bit to much after his show last night. He looked around the room it didnt look familiar in the slightest."shit " he breathed out and hurried grabbing his. Shirt and putting it on looking that he still had his pants on means hes still a virgin which it let out a sigh * " thank God "he mumbles. Then put on his shoes. Looking at the male still sleeping. He wasnt bad looking just he wasnt ready to be with anyone and he just didnt want his first time. Being a one night stand. Joon sneaks out quietly grabbing his car keys and phone and wallet the closes the door driving to his door room *

Joon unlocks the door gently not to wake tristen or their dogs. Since the dogs werent supose to be there in the first place but neither of them could part with thier pets. Rascal wakes up from on top of joons bed the big black dog stretches and gets off wagging his tail* shhh rascal dont wake up the others * joon says softly to the great Dane * "go back to bed I have to go shower * joon says patting his bed for the dog to get back up on it then grabs his school clothes and heads for the shower. Getting in he lets the hot water run on his back for a moment then hurrys And gets out. Getting dressed in his. A button up white shirt and torn black skinny jeans. Comming out sitting on his bed putting back on his only pair of shoes. A pair of black and white high top vans. *

"Hey Tristan" joon says softly " its time to get up for school* joon says looking at the still sleeping boy. Before grabbing his bag and rascals leash and takes him outside. To go. The bathroom sneeking so he doesnt get caught*

Brianna Carlton
The day was like any other. The school started, it was a new week and Brianna Carlton came to school, rested after the weekend of spa. Yes, she needed to get some treatment, calm her nerves as she usually said. And there was nothing quite like getting the massage, mani-pedi and skin treatment. Therefore, she felt absolutely empowered, full of strength to start her new week of reign of the Hardington University.

Being a Junior was great. It was the best grade ever. She already had an established position of the Queen, people recognized her and no one dared to deny it to her. Well, sure, there were some, but Brianna thwarted every coup attempt in its inception. There simply was no place for competition. There simply was only one queen. The Queen. And her name was Brianna Carlton.

That very day, she was sitting outside on the campus, enjoying the October rays of the sun together with her bestie for life. Seren was a polar opposite of Bri, in terms of looks -and- personality. And yet, the two have been the best friends ever since the high school. How these two completely different personalities became so tight, there was no telling. But the chemistry between them was perfect. Seren worked as Brianna’s conscience most of the time. Not that the Queen was concerned about her actions. But Seren was the only person, or…one of the very few at school that Brianna was not looking down at.

“You’d think that having people deliver your lunch to you would be so much easier.” she said to Seren, rolling her eyes in very annoyed way and turning her head up to catch the fall sun. She was waiting for her minions, Willow and Winona to finally appear with her lunch and coffee. Brianna never ate anything from the school cafeteria. And today, she was in mood for the Italian. Lobster linguini sounded about right. And most of all, she needed her double espresso. Black as the depth of her soul.

The girls were sitting on the grass, legs stretched in front of them, sunglasses on their eyes and there was a large circle around them. No one was so stupid to come too close to Brianna and god forbid they would cast a shadow at her while she was trying to make the most of the warm days.

“I need to do something about that blonde girl from my con law class.” Brianna said and looked at Seren. “She stole my project. The very one I wanted.” she explained, talking about a transfer student, poor girl who had no idea she has just crossed the wrong person and therefore, she has signed her death sentence. “She needs to learn where her place is. Soo…if you have any ideas, I’m all ears.” One would say it was nothing important. Just another project. Well, no. Brianna has always gotten everything she wanted. From the smallest thing to the '67 Chevrolet Impala she drove. And now she wanted that one specific project. Well, there were always consequences, angering the Queen.

Not that Seren ever participated in Brianna’s plots, actually never. But the redhead simply had to try. Maybe one day her bestie would understand that this world was ruled by those who had the balls to take and fight for what was theirs. And Brianna definitely had them. And she handled them with a flair and style, hand on her hip and head up.

Seeing that Seren was looking away for a while, Bri took her phone to send a quick text. “Are we still on for the afternoon?” she wrote and hit send, delivered to her lover. College boys were boring. Waste of time. And a girl of Bri’s status and qualities simply didn’t waste her time with such losers. She was aiming higher. And most of all, she needed a man, not a boy. There was only one slight problem with that man and the only secret Brianna ever hid from Seren. Her lover was Carmine Diore. Father of her best friend.
quad of the Hardington University

mood

annoyed

outfit

click!

with

Seren ( Devotion Devotion )

mentions

Willow ( NaomhOr NaomhOr ); Carmine, Nona ( Tiny Tiny )
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Carmine Diore

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"I’m only human, I can dance and play the part."
with: no one
mentioned: Seren and Brianna

Work was dragging on unceasingly for Carmine. There was part of him that once thought his days would be filled with travelling the world and rising through military ranks. It was certainly an exciting enough life. He’d only given it all up because he couldn’t risk his only legacy falling apart without his intercession. The legacy of course being his only daughter Seren. If he’d known this decision would ultimately cost him his marriage, well…there was no use dwelling on the past.

As it was the only thing breaking through the dullness of the workday was the promise of later today. It was almost as though their minds were entuned for no sooner did he think that, did he receive a text message from the vixen herself. A small smirk crossed his face as he scanned the message.

“Are we still on for the afternoon?”

Carmine put the phone down, leaving the message intentionally on READ for a good thirty minutes before responding. This wasn’t the first message that she’d sent him today that he’d ignored. She wasn’t the first twenty-something that he’d dated, though she was the most recent and consistent. He knew how to play the game a bit.

“Of course, shall I send a car?”

He sent the message off and returned to his task feeling a bit pleased with himself. Brianna was different than the other girls he’d been with in the past. She was more exciting and confident for starters. If she was insecure at all she hid it well. Everything about her was fun, even their fights. Maybe especially their fights. Normally the immaturity of his younger dates got on his nerves sooner or later to the point he cut things off permanently, but this wasn’t the case with Bri. There was something about her that kept him coming back.

His phone buzzed two times in a row, and he checked it out expecting it to be another message from Bri. His pleasant mood soured to see it was instead Lynn.

“Don’t forget, it’s my weekend with Seren.

Please don’t pull your usual nonsense. Let’s make this an easy one.”

This message he was happy to ignore. Things with the two of them were still so complicated even years later. Sometimes he thought there were opportunities for them to get back to where they’d used to be. Then other times he could see through her sweetness. It was her way of gaining some advantage over the situation that Carmine refused to relinquish control over. He sent one more text before going to get ready for later, this time to his daughter.

“Your mother wants to see you this weekend. You don’t have to go if you don’t want to, though. It’s all up to you.”
[/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Winona Lebajoa

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"Been talkin' 'bout the way things change"
with: Seren Devotion Devotion ,Brianna _amaranth_ _amaranth_
mentioned: Willow NaomhOr NaomhOr , Elijah The9lockofEli The9lockofEli

Outfit: ***

Nona shot off a quick text message to Willow, updating her of her status. Brianna liked for her food and coffee to be brought as close to 1:00pm as possible. Usually this was easy enough for the two girls to manage. Brianna’s favorite coffee shop and bistro were right next to one another. Unfortunately, today Brianna wanted to eat something different for lunch which forced the two to split up in an effort to get it for her in time. The line at the café was unbelievably long and they’d messed up the order twice.

By the time she’d gotten the four coffees (for her, Willow, Seren, and of course Brianna), it was well past 1:00pm. The message she sent to Willow said, “Just got the coffees. Meet at you at the quad for delivery.”

Nona was a bit disappointed that the two had to split for lunch today. Willow was her bestie at Hardington, and she’d missed her over the weekend for her visit home. They’d barely even got time to catch each other up before classes began. Nona normally preferred to limit her family time to holidays and summer, but an unexpected family BBQ forced her to head home. It hadn’t been all bad though. She’d gotten to reconnect with Elijah whom she’d not spoken to in years.

It was a bit odd seeing him initially. His cheesy flirting was hard to take at first until she realized he was just kidding around. There was no way he could be serious about it. He was most likely just indulging their parents not-so-subtle hints that the two of them would make a good couple. Not the Nona was even slightly interested in pursuing anything like that.

Nona knew that their pressuring came from the fact that they were so pleased when her recent relationship came crashing down. It hadn’t been terribly serious. They’d only been dating for a month. The only reason her parents had even known was because her mom had seen them exchange a quick kiss on the porch. Still they’d made their disapproval quite clear. The whole ‘phase’ of her life that included drawing, dating girls, and daydreaming was to end. It just wasn’t appropriate.

Nona hadn’t really told anyone about the situation except for Willow. She’d told Brianna that she’d changed her major and had a recent break up but hadn’t said anything more. Nona didn’t really like bothering Brianna with her petty issues when the girl had so much more important things going on. Like wondering why Nona was bringing her coffee so very late.

“Here,” Nona said when she finally arrived at the quad. “Double expresso. Black. Sorry about being late, the café was a madhouse, I swear.”

She sat down across from the two of them and passed Seren her own coffee order. Seren never really asked for one but Nona felt it would be rude to get one for everyone except her. “How were your weekends?” she asked cheerily hoping that they could skip over her lateness. That was probably pretty farfetched given how particular Brianna could be, but a girl could hope.
[/div][/div]

Thomas Porter
"Coming for lunch with us, Thomas?” A girl spoke to a well-dressed young man with back turned to her. Once he looked at her, he flashed her one of those charming smiles that Thomas Porter could do so well and shook his head. “Nah, not today, Leah. I got some errands to run.” he said. Leah just nodded and ran after the rest of the group which made Thomas alone in the office. Open associate office of Wolffe&Cameron. One of the biggest, most successful law firm in New York. He tucked his hand in the pockets of his gray slacks, tailor-made for his expensive ass, and looked around. It was a great job. And he already knew he was going to have a bright future here. And there was only one person to thank for this. Even the memory of the name made him wince and clench his teeth.

Brianna Carlton was an entitled spoiled brat who always got what she wanted. One way or another. In his own way, he even admired her. He hated her guts but he admired her because she learned to manipulate people in a way that everyone was happy to bring her a cup of coffee or tie her shoe laces. How she did it, Thomas wouldn’t know. But it all worked in her favor. And he was one of those asshats who did the same.

A few months ago, give or take, after he graduated, she approached him. And of course, it was all about Tommy’s love of his life. Sure, the question arises, why would a girl like Brianna be invested in his love life? Simple. The woman he loved, his femme fatale, was Seren Diore, Brianna’s best friend. Seren and Thomas had a turbulent relationship. He loved the girl more than anything in this world and would bring the skies down for her. All he wanted was for her to love him back, to be his baby girl, to make him feel loved, wanted and appreciated. And…she was doing just that. Well, sometimes she needed help or a little reminder, but most of the time, she loved him. Until she started the college. Then things started to become weird, she was avoiding him, even talked about breaking up with him, clearly it was a joke.

And then, a few days after graduation, that bratty bitch approached him with an offer. She would arrange an associate position in Wolffe&Cameron for him if he lets Seren go. It was a long discussion, involved many glasses of bourbon…and since Brianna was paying, he used it well. And the idiot he was, he accepted. Fucking bitch had a contract drawn. It included a form of restraining order. Nothing official but if he wanted to keep the job (and make his father happy), he couldn’t even come near Seren.

Tommy checked the time very fast and he rushed out of the building. He had to hurry if he wanted to even catch a glimpse of the platinum blond satin hair he remembered so well. Fortunately, Hardington was only ten-minute drive from his work. And he knew exactly where the Queen and her court would be on this fine October afternoon. She was predictable like that, having her own spot for her and her friends. Which included Seren.

And he was right. He parked the car nearby and walked to the fence, crossed his arms and watched. The flash of red and then, next to her, there she was. The angel. The girl Thomas needed in his life so much. The delicate features of her angelic pale face shining in the sun, the way her lips curled in a smile and the sound of her voice when she laughed, it all was a music to his ears, soothed his heart. “I will get you back. I swear I will.” he mumbled and bit his lip hard. His observation was only interrupted when his phone rang. “Yeah…okay. On my way.” he said and hastily returned to the car. He was needed back at the firm asap. But since he got his Seren dose for the day, he willingly got in the car and drove off.
outside of the Hardington university

mood

annoyed; then satisfied

outfit

click!

with

x

mentions

Seren ( Devotion Devotion );
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Tristan Elliot
"I don't really get people ... y'know?"​

with: shyland shyland

Tristan woke up to the sound of a quiet voice that he couldn't quite make out just yet, it was too muffled right now, then he tried to get his awareness for his surroundings back. There was a book clasped in his hand, 'An Advanced Guide to Mammal Anatomy', did he really fall asleep reading? Did he finish his required reading at all? Dolly was still curled up at his feet, lazy thing, she didn't like to move before midday, just like him. He groaned, rolling onto his back and stared at the ceiling for a moment, then his eyes slid closed again.

He jolted when he heard his roommate try and rouse him for class. Tristan forced himself to sit up a bit, rubbing his eyes. "I'm up, I'm up." He muttered, glowering lightly at Joon. Tristan couldn't be too mad at him for waking him earlier than he usually liked, he did have Chemistry in half an hour. What really bothered him was Joon never came home last night, not that he was worried or anything, but it meant instead of just taking care of Dolly, he was looking after Rascal too. Before Tristan could even ask where his roommate had been, Joon and the Great Dane were out the door. Tristan let out a breathless chuckle and looked down at his dog. "Care for a walk before I go to class?" But Dolly only stared up at him as if to stay 'I'm not moving, human'.

"Alright, I get it." He pet her on the head, getting up to change. A plain t-shirt and black jeans, he couldn't go too wrong with that. Tristan glanced at himself in the mirror and tried to fix his untamable fringe to no avail. He gathered up his supplies for class and walked back to his bed, kissing Dolly on top of her head. "Don't wreck the place while I'm gone." As if she would even bother moving. Tristan locked the door behind him and headed in the direction of the chemistry laboratory. "Please tell me there's time to get a coffee."
[/div][/div]

images
Willow Butler

"Take It One Moment At A Time”​

Willow glanced down at her phone, sighing in relief when Winona confirmed she had the coffees for the girls.

'Awesome! I'm just waiting for our food, it's taking forever! You still need to give me all the home gossip! I'll see you over there! x' She typed out her reply and then crossed her her arms over her chest, tapping her foot impatiently. She didn't want to be late bringing over lunch to Bri, she got a little bit cranky when she didn't have lunch at her regular time. Willow even ducked out of class early so she could get their order in time.

"Number 52! Hey, blondie!" The server shouted, snapping his fingers in front of her face. Willow jumped and narrowed her eyes at him for a moment, taking the proffered bag. Blondie? Really? Is that all he could come up with. If she wasn't already late, she'd give him a piece of her mind, but instead she gave him her sweetest smile and fluttered her eyelashes. "Thank you~" She hummed, nudging open the cafe door and slipping out. She pulled down her sunglasses from where they were perched atop her head and made her way over to where she could spy Brianna and Seren.

She was glad she remembered her sunglasses, her eyes had dark circles under them because she didn't sleep much last night. It was her sister's fault, really. Lilian forgot about the time difference between their two cities and once she got talking, it took her ages to stop. Though last night's conversation was odd.

'Have you heard from dad lately?'

'What? No, isn't he on tour in, like, Australia or something?'

'No, I talked to him last week, he's back in Paris. I guess he forgot to call you, you should text him.'

'Yeah... okay.'

Willow shook her head, if she texted her dad, she wouldn't get an answer for another month or something but Lilian seemed adamant that dad wanted to talk to her, but she put in the back of her mind when she saw the girls lounging on the grass. She tucked her hair behind her ear, making her way over.

"Sorry it took so long, they were crazy busy in there." Willow explained, kneeling down on the grass and took out the various food containers. "Did I miss anything good?" She had texted Bri, Nona and Seren during her last class to get their orders, she wanted to make sure she got the right food for all of them.

mentions: Tiny Tiny (Nona) || with: _amaranth_ _amaranth_ (Brianna) Devotion Devotion || location:Il Cafe Di Napoli outfit:Il x

IMG_A581B81A668D-1.jpegLocation: School Bookstore
Mentioned: N/A
Interacting w/: (Brianna) _amaranth_ _amaranth_

It was like any other day for Natasha. She woke up feeling refreshed, and it says a lot because she was up all night preparing for the week that all courses would be open. We are talking about fixing up her own personally made planner, creating personalized notes for each course she is taking, reading some of the weeks' homework, and all the other works. Natasha loved school, ever since she was a little girl; she loved to learn and put her knowledge to the test. That is why she wanted to take up something challenging, such as law. Coming to Hardington University was a big move for her since she wanted to stay near home just because she was close to her father. But even she knew that she had to branch out and live independently. Natasha at first didn't necessarily start off with a lot of friends when she arrived on campus, but now when she meets someone, she has captured a picture of their face and name within her mind. But two semesters ago, she decided to move off-campus. She lives only 10 minutes away from the school, she finds herself learning more and more each day. Natasha feels as though she is more independent now than she ever was before. Natasha is currently working at a bookstore slash cafe hangout. The concept is, people basically pick a book when they come in and put their favorite drink order in, and enjoy. Natasha thought it was a cool and pretty chill place to work, but those who know her, know that she comes from a wealthy family and don't understand why she is working if her father could support her?

Natasha will admit that her father helped her find an apartment to live in, that was so close to the school, but she was looking for that sense of independence and not depending financially on her father. Besides, Natasha only works there once or twice a week to get away from everything, and the rest of the days she is at her paid internship at the law office that is in town; to get more experience of the field that she will be going into. Natasha didn't really know anyone that much around campus, and she was looking to open up her apartment to some of the students as a little party, but everyone on campus has their own opinions of her. Some people think that she is stuck up, or too full of herself, but she couldn't help being knowledgeable, and she definitely uses it to her advantageous. She can't just sit around and act as if she doesn't know anything, like some of the girls on campus, just to get the attention of a man. The girls at Hardington University practically throw themselves at the football team, and Natasha didn't know how these intelligent college women can just throw the knowledge that they know away, just for a man.

Natasha would see how the week went, before she threw a little party at her place, like a mingle. As the day went by, Natasha only had two classes on Monday's and she decided to take the opportunity to go check out a couple of books at the school library, and while she was there, she wondered what kind of people she would meet this year or if Brianna was still suspicious of her trying to steal her limelight. Natasha always knew there was something about Brianna that she couldn't put her finger on, but if her guesses were correct, then Brianna was probably intimidated by Natasha. Natasha thought it was funny and often times she would chuckle a bit to herself when she saw Brianna's eye twitch if they came in sight of each other.

Seren Diore
The purpose of our lives is to be happy

with: Brianna, Winona, Willow, Carmine

outfit: XXX

Seren could not wait for the history class to be over. She was starving. Ever since she started working out 5 times a week, she needed to eat at least 3 full meals a day to compensate for the fast metabolism. There was no need to say that lunch was her favorite meal of the day as she got to hang out with her best friend Brianna. It was Monday which meant Bri would have a lot of things to brief her about because they spent the weekend separately. The bell finally rang, Seren grabbed her bag with the speed of light and bolted out the door to catch the best seats outside. Not that it was needed as everyone knew that the best spot was reserved for THE queen, who was none other than her beloved best friend, but knowing that Bri would absolutely destroy anyone who would dare to take her seat, Seren often tried to reach the spot before anyone could do that to spare the Uni premises of more drama.
Seren sat down on the bench and took out her homemade lunch. She usually prepared her own lunches. Not that the school cafeteria was horrible, not at all. It was because standing in lines was giving her panic and anxiety attacks. Ever since her ex-boyfriend laid a hand on her and violated her personal space, she could not stand strangers standing closer than one meter from her. Having the queen of the uni as your best friend had some advantages, such as having her own minions that would fetch Bri’s food. Seren sometimes used their services too when she felt like not preparing food at home and sharing a nice restaurant meal with Bri. However, she opted for a homemade lunch today since she was not going to the gym today and that meant she could only have a low-carb meal which is not often very easy to find in restaurants.
It was a great call because the minion was taking an awfully long time today. Seren could see that Bri’s patience was running short. Poor minions, Seren thought, because she knew her bestie will not let them get away with it. They were her pets and pets needed proper training. Stick-and-carrot was what it was. The conversation between them was more of a monologue at this point and Seren listened with amusement to the latest worry of her best friend including a stolen project and was even more amused when Bri asked her to suggest a plan. Seren could not be bothered less as she found these types of problems very entertaining and meaningless. “I have been waiting for this moment all my life! I cannot believe it is finally here! You know, I was born only for the sole purpose of helping you get your project back and teach that bitch of a girl a valuable lesson. It is my soul’s mission to end this conflict and save Hardington and the rest of the planet from a certain demise.” Seren told Bri cheekily and they both laughed. Bri loved sarcasm and that is maybe why the two of them were such good friends.
Seren’s attention got drawn away for a while as she thought she had seen something that resembled her ex’s car. She quickly shook that idea off because she knew he had a restraint order. Taking her attention back to Bri, Seren noticed she was vigorously typing something into her phone. “Who is he?” she asked because she was not stupid. She could tell Bri was probably seeing someone although this is the first time she showed her that she knows.
The minions arrived no later than 5 mins later, bringing Bri her coffee. Seren counted four cups and just prayed that the fourth one was not for her as she hated coffee and Bri knew it very well. She watched one of the cups being placed in front of her. “Damn it,” Seren thought to herself because she felt bad telling them that they messed the order. It was not a big deal for her and she really appreciated that they thought of her too. “Thank you for the coffee, Winona, how sweet” she thanked but haven’t touched the coffee at all as the smell of coffee made her gag ever since she could remember. She packed the food that Willow has brought, thanking her as well as she had just taken care of her dinner.
The humbug that ensued completely made her forget about the text she received from her dad a couple of minutes earlier. Knowing he hated to be kept waiting, Seren took her phone out and read the message. It had to do with the shared custody he was sharing with her mom. It was a typical message he would send each time it was her mom’s turn for the weekend. He would always send this message that would look like he was making her pick her loyalty all over again. Like he had when the two were in the middle of the divorce. “Sorry I kept you waiting, I was having lunch. I’ll go” the reply message read.
codedbycrucialstar

81d5bc5fa7f6b2c41a770e724fa98037.jpg
Elijah jolted up, still hearing gunshots as he woke up from a nightmare. He realized it was his father knocking on the wooden door that he had locked again. He groaned and stretched his arms and long legs, jumping out of bed. He knocked back on the door three times, and heard his father walking away. He didn't feel like going to this new school where he knew no one. It seemed like his whole life was turned upside down in an instant, but he was trying to remain positive. He didn't have much time to adjust before he was getting forced to go out, meet mee colleagues of his parents, catch up...whatever.

4cb753b0468898407af482b8dba7a51c.jpg

He walked to his closet, looking past all the name brand clothes he ordered off of the internet, and decided to put on an all black and white Adidas jogging suit. He went to his shower, washing off all the slob and sweat his sleep had caused him, washed his hair, brushed his teeth, and dried off. As he was walking out of his bathroom, he heard a loud 'ding' and walked into his room naked with his clothes in hand, checking his phone. Eli looked over to his left, seeing that his window was opened and he fell asleep with the curtains opened too... oh well.

He received a text from his ex, but he didn't even open it to see what it said, he deleted the thread and finally got dressed and grabbed his black book bag that really didn't have much in it. When he walked outside, he could tell he had the potential for today to be an 'alright' day. He was just hoping he wouldn't be late for school. He hopped in his Mustang, throwing his bag in the passenger seat, put on some loud music, and raced to school.

By the time he got there, he was just making the bell. Classes went by alright, no one said anything to him, but no one said anything to him! He was used to everyone knowing who he was, to people inviting him somewhere every weekend. 'Maybe I'll see Winona...eh I doubt it,' he thought walking towards the gym. If he didn't excel or raise brows in anything else, his football skills were up there, and he was going to put that on display for damn sure.

BEAU ~*~ THE LEGACY​

Beau’s mouth tasted like the inside of an ashtray and his head was pounding to the beat of his thudding chest. Groaning, he extended an arm out in bed only to feel it connect with nothing. He frowned, eyes still shut tight, and felt around to see if his friend had moved. Finally, he looked over and saw that the bed and room were empty.

“Damn, no breakfast?” Beau asked to no one. “Didn’t even stick around to give me their number.”

He sighed and rubbed at his face. This is why he loved musicians, they were used to the hook up and dip routine that Beau was well-versed in. Sleeping in the same bed with someone he just met wasn’t usually his go to but they’d both been too messed up to head to their separate homes last night. Nothing particular exciting had even happened. They mainly had one of the best make outs and heavy-petting sessions of Beau’s young life. It was a good time and he was kicking himself a bit for not properly getting the guy’s number to possibly plan a repeat of last night.

Well the dude was a part of a college band and there weren’t too many options for that in the area. It was possible he’d see the mystery musician on campus sometime soon. Either way Beau had to focus up and get ready for the day. It wasn’t too late at least, only half past ten which meant plenty of time to get to his first class, grab some quick lunch at the book club café, and still make it in for his afternoon shift at his uncle’s law firm.

The morning went easily enough. A few Advil and a shit ton of Gatorade got him through his two-hour lecture course on Macroeconomics, but he knew he’d need a little more energy if he wanted to be able to deal with this afternoon. Beau made sure to place his order on the mobile app before arriving so that he was able to quickly snag it along the way to the library. His Macro teacher was making them do a research paper that had to include actual books over online sources. As though books were more legitimate or something. For most students, drinking anything in the library was barred. Even water bottles weren't allowed. The library front desk attendants took one look at Beau, and meaningfully looked back at their computers.

His book search eventually led him to seeing the radiant Natasha pursuing the books in a nearby sections. Almost absent-mindedly he found himself gravitating towards her before announcing his presence with a, "Hey there beautiful. Now tell me, are you an overdue library book? Because you’ve got fine written all over you.” He flirted with a cheesy wink and smirk. “I missed you at your usual haunt today. The other baristas always get my order wrong.” He gave a her brief dramatic pout.

He’d flirting with Natasha for most of the school year thus far. He liked to think she enjoyed it, at least somewhat. It was honestly hard not to since she was one of the most attractive looking girls on campus. She looked like she was pulled right out of one of those classic films that he loves to watch. One of these days he was going to convince her to let him take her out on a date. "What are you trying to check out?" he asked. "Besides me, of course."

Tagged: sprouhtt sprouhtt shyland shyland

Last edited:
joon walked rascal back up to his room and let him inside locking the door and hurried to class before he was late *" i really need to stop drinking"* joon mutters to himself as he runs all the way to class as fast as his short legs could carry him* here " * joon belts out as he enters class sitting down in an empty spot next to his other band mates that was in the class . joon started to nod off during the lecture waking up several times when the bell rang he scared himself almost falling out of his seat the second class was not much better then the first but he did stay awake during this one *

joon walked to the libary after his second class to grab some books to study during lunch putting headphones in he hums while walking into the libary setting his bag down at his study spot in the corner wear there was a big window seat walking up to the place where you check books out looking up to see beau flirting with natasha he thought she was cute and sweet from what he has seen of her. joon then looked away as he walking to his seat trying not to worry about what happened the night before *

joon then texted tristan*" dinner on me tonight as a thanks for taking care of the slobber monster "* sending off the text joon continued to do his work and writes a bit of lyrics in his book as well subtightly glancing at beau periodically

Réaction Seventeen.gif

mentions: Tiny Tiny and NaomhOr NaomhOr

Last edited:
Brianna Carlton
Talking to Seren could be a pain at some points. Don’t get Brianna wrong, she loved the blonde to the moon and back, in her own way for sure, but she did love her. "I have been waiting for this moment all my life! I cannot believe it is finally here! You know, I was born only for the sole purpose of helping you get your project back and teach that bitch of a girl a valuable lesson. It is my soul’s mission to end this conflict and save Hardington and the rest of the planet from a certain demise."Seren told her and all Brianna did was she rolled her eyes. "Don’t be awkward. I mean it. Fuck the project honestly, I just want to let her know how things work around here. But don’t bother, darling, I’ll figure it out."she said and tossed her red mane back.

The phone beeped with a text so she checked it. Finally! Carmine did that to her all the time. Keeping her on read. As if she was just another of his teenagers. But he finally texted her back and she smirked. "Of course, shall I send the car?"Bri thought a bit before answering. "Yes. Send it to the usual place. Lecture ends at 3.30."she typed as she wouldn’t be seen dead getting inside a different car than her own in front of the school. This needed to remain a secret. For everyone’s sake. But Seren’s question took her a bit off guard. However, the queen knew how to keep her face, fortunately. "No one…yet."she smiled mysteriously and considered the matter resolved.

Her stomach growled just a few second before Winona appeared with their coffee. "Well, isn’t it nice of you to finally join us?"she spoke to her with an overly sweet voice, which almost always meant quite the opposite thing. "Double expresso. Black. Sorry about being late, the café was a madhouse, I swear."Bri snatched her cup and took a whiff. Smell of coffee has always been one of her favorites and since she was already on the bitchy roll, she didn’t want to waste her potential on one of her minions. Seeing that Seren got a cup as well, Brianna was already taking a breath to say something but her bestie was faster so Bri didn’t bother after that.

Sipping her coffee, Bri became a tiny bit less annoyed but still, Willow was lucky to finally show up. "Sorry it took so long, they were crazy busy in there."she apologized and Brianna simply flashed her a look, reaching for her food. "Darling, what’s with the cap?"she asked Willow and rested her chin in the palm of her hand. But before the blonde managed to answer, Bri pursed her lips. "Lose it."was all she said and then focused on her lunch. But of course, she caught a glimpse of Seren opening her mouth so she just flashed her a look. "Don’t you even start. You came here wearing sweats. I mean…I’m not even going to react on that."she said with a chuckle and then, it definitely was a lunch time. She had a con law class in thirty minutes so she had just enough time to finish everything in front of her.

"My parents are gone this weekend."she said all of a sudden. "I was thinking maybe a party would be in order?"she asked. Well, it was less of a question than it actually sounded. And also, it’s been two months since the beginning of the semester. It was now more about studying and Bri was starting to miss the social contact. And what’s better way of socializing than a party?
quad of the Hardington University

mood

annoyed

outfit

click!

with

Seren ( Devotion Devotion ); Willow ( NaomhOr NaomhOr ); Nona ( Tiny Tiny )

mentions

X
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Tristan Elliot

"I don't really get people ... y'know?"
mention: shyland shyland

Turns out Tristan did manage to get himself an Americano before his lab, he didn't focus much during the class though, his mind was elsewhere. On other more important classes and his upcoming shift in the local animal shelter. It was the one thing that gave him joy these days, seeing all the dogs with their wagging tails and the cats who were now used to him and didn't mind his presence. But his thoughts turned to his future and he felt anxious again - would he really make it as far as he wanted? All the way to a conservation site somewhere in Africa? Would he be good enough for that?

He heard the lecturer announce the end of class and looked down at his notebook - he wrote the date, that was all. Tristan ran a hand through his hair and packed up. He had another two hours until his next lecture, something more riveting - Animal Behaviour. He remembered the lecturer recommended a book that he had ordered into the bookstore and of course, Tristan wanted to impress her with his eagerness to learn so he made his way across campus to the bookstore. But before he went in, he needed nicotine, so he leaned against the side of the building, taking out a packet of cigarettes and a lighter.

After lighting up, Tristan pulled out his phone and saw a message from his roommate; 'dinner on me tonight as a thanks for taking care of the slobber monster'. Man he tried too hard, seriously, it was a pleasure to take care of Rascal, he was playful and friendly unlike his favourite lazy lump of a dog, but Tristan wasn't going turn down a night of not having to cook. 'Sounds good, are you cooking or are we ordering in?' He sent the reply off to Joon and finished off his cigarette, heading inside.

[/div][/div]

images
Willow Butler

"Take It One Moment At A Time”​

Willow snatched her coffee from Nona with a sweet smile on her face, taking a sip. She was dying to find out all the gossip from her friend's recent trip home. The weekend had been so boring without Nona around as Bri had been oddly absent all weekend so Willow had no one to hang out with, except with the cheerleading squad. She had been accepted to the squad last semester, the only new recruit at that time and she counted herself lucky that she was accepted. But the squad didn't talk much about anything else but the football team, all of them were either dating someone on the team or had their eye on someone on the team - except Willow. She didn't want to date any of them but it seemed to be a requirement, which made Willow really anxious. Would she have to fake-date one of them? As far as she knew none of them had their eye on her, thankfully.

She raised an eyebrow at Bri's comment on her headwear. Willow blinked owlishly and reached up to touch the baseball cap. "Hm? Oh yeah, I woke up late and didn't have ti-" but Brianna cut her off with a curt 'Lose it'. The blonde hummed in disappointment and removed the cap, tucking it into her bag, reaching blindly for her hairbrush until it came to her hand. She brushed out the tangles quickly and tied her hair back into a neater ponytail than before. Maybe she'd have time to have a shower before her next lecture, but then she'd have to dry her hair and that was just too much effort right now. But Willow perked up when Brianna mentioned throwing a party at the weekend. "That sounds like a great idea, want us to spread the word?" Willow asked, taking another sip of her coffee.

mentions: || with: _amaranth_ _amaranth_ (Brianna) Devotion Devotion Tiny Tiny (Nona) || location:Il Campus || outfit: x (sans cap)

original.jpgLocation: School Bookstore
Mentioned: N/A
Interacting w/: (Beau) Tiny Tiny

Natasha had been in her happy place, which is anywhere surrounded by books. She believes that books are the key to opening up our minds to the different thoughts, and cultures of people, places and things around the world. Natasha had always found herself with a book in her hand, learning more, and if it weren't for books, she would have been found herself. You heard it right. Ever since her parents had divorced, it always left a scar in her, like most children. She found that books were her comfort and allowed her to escape, even if it were for a while.

The library was still and the only sound you could hear is soft coughs and the flipping of pages in books, besides hers. A pair of footsteps began to sound around her, and she used her peripheral to see who was approaching her. She mentally sighed to herself, as she saw who it was. Benjamin. Also known as "Beau", was coming her way.

Natasha tried to remain very still, hoping that she would be invisible. She didn't like it when people would come and interrupt her, especially when she was reading. But by now, she is used to Beau. He has always been flirting with her, ever since they met at the cafe where she works at and then continued to flirt with her when he found out they went to the same university. As soon as he got close to her, a bit too close, he spoke. He used one of the many pickup lines that he has in his endless book on How to grab the attention of women with these words. Natasha has heard it all, but this one somehow made her smile a bit.

She put her pointer finger between the page that was she reading, before she closed the book, as a way of bookmarking where she is. Natasha then looked up and met eyes with Beau. "You always seem to know where I am Beau, why is that?" She chuckled as she titled her head slightly, allowing her hair to sway to the direction her head was tilted in. Natasha ran her hand through her hair and wondered what it was, that he found interesting about her.

[class=variables] --accent: #8a8a8a; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=back] [div class=poly][div class=poly2][/div][/div] [div class=bkg] [div class=post1][div class=header]noah rhys masterson.[/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll]
10/5/2020 12:30 PM
Noah had gotten up abit early today as he wanted to try out a new workout routine he saw going around on the internet and once he was done he hopped in the shower. When he was done he saved his hair for last and when he got to it he left it alittle wet as it would air dry by the time he went to class. Next he went straight to the mini kitchen in the dorm room he shared with one Arthur Wright. He was a nice fellow, a avid partier and rich kid, but he was a good guy. Since Noah knew how to cook and offered to make him something today, he went ahead and started cooking lunch for the both of them after cooking alittle something for breakfast. Once he was done he packed the two filet steak sandwiches that had bacon, cheese, and the works in separate containers. He placed one on the plate warmer and tooks his with him, but not before checking in on Arthur, who of course was still sleep. Noah grinned and shook his head and his left for his first class. Noah sat in the middle row towards the front and jotted down what notes needed to be taken for his Art appreciation class (one of his electives). Class flew by and Noah made his way back to the dorm to see if Arthur was woke yet as it was soon to be lunch time. When he arrived, Arthur was still sleep but in a different position. Noah almost wanted to laugh but he didn't. Instead he wrote a little note and place it on the food. "Enjoy AJ! Bet that party last night was great. -- Noah" Noah peered behind him into Arthurs' room and turned back around and knocked on the door to his room. "Rise and shine AJ. You're about to miss lunch!" He emphasized the 'miss lunch' part and left not waiting for his friend to respond or really wake up. The young aspiring musician grabbed his book bag and lyric notebook and made his way to the quad in one of his usual spots. By the Statue fountain, in the middle of the quad. He places his things down and pulled out his lunch. It was still warm thankfully. Noah surveyed who was out and about during this hour taking their lunches. No sooner than he did, did his eyes caught a certain red head. He knew her reputation but it didn't stop him from liking her. He even knew he had a slim chanc--- no... no chance at all catching her eye in that way. He took his eyes off her and looked down at his lunch, then pulled out his song book.
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=tagflex] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]interactions[/div]
Arthur [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]mentions[/div]
Brianna [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]tags[/div]
_amaranth_ _amaranth_ [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]mood[/div]
Another day, another song[/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]outfit[/div]
Keep it chill. . . [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]location[/div]
On the quad by the statue[/div] [/div] [/div][/div][/div] [class=back] width: 99%; background: url('https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/asfalt-dark.png'); background-size: 30%; background-color: #ededed; margin: auto; height: 400px; border: 1px solid #c5c5c5; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=bkg] width: 1100px; height: 400px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; position: relative; top: -400px; [/class] [class=poly] height: 400px; width: 300px; clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 75% 0%, 100% 50%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); background: var(--accent); position: relative; [/class] [class=poly2] clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 75% 0%, 100% 50%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); height: 400px; width: 300px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/xYBaHRw.jpg'); background-size: cover; position: relative; left: -45px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class=post1] height: 300px; width: 600px; position: relative; top: 50px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=post] height: 250px; width: 570px; background: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #c5c5c5; position: relative; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; font-family: Inter; color: black; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=header] font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #454545; position: relative; left: 15px; [/class] [class=tagflex] height: 251px; width: 350px; display: flex; content-justify: space-evenly; flex-wrap: wrap; position: relative; left: 850px; top: -192px; font-size: 12px; color: black; font-size: Inter; [/class] [class=tag] font-size: 15px; display: inline; font-family: Abril Fatface; color: var(--accent); [/class] [class=tagbox] height: max-content; width: 125px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=scroll] overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; padding: 10px; padding-right: 25px; width: 99%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=dialogue] color: var(--accent); font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class]

October 5, 2020

Jason didn't have any morning classes so he spent his free time practicing on his practice drum in his room. Trying out new rhythms that Joon and the rest of the band suggested to him. He was so busy doing what he was doing that he let his alarm for lunch time go off for nearly 3 minutes before realizing it. "Oh.. damn." He placed his sticks down and quickly slapped the alarm button down and turned it off.

Jason started at the clock for a moment, before turning around and grabbing his practice drum and sticks and stuck them in his backpack before heading towards the cafeteria that was on school grounds. Once he picked two sliced of primo pepperoni pizza, and large soda, he went on a search for Joon. When he noticed both his friend and band mate was in the library (saw him through the window) he shook his head. Should've known haha He grinned and waved when his friend decided to look out the window.

Jason then went to the spot he and the rest of the band usually sat at on the quad, not far from the library. "Hey guys, been practicing those new tunes you told me about. Pretty sweet rhythms. If you got anymore, let me know." He slid in amongst his fellow band mates and took a bite of pizza as they started conversing.

Interactions: NPCs
Mentions: Joon
Outfit: Look at post pic
Tags: shyland shyland
Code by apolla apolla

joon stood up after a while stretching hearing his bones pop then sits back down and begins to put his stuff away making sure he had his lyric book and laptop in the right place. joon then felt a buzz in his pocket meaning he got a text he took out his phone and a soft smile went on his face meaning the text was from his room mate*" i will get stuff from the store to make dinner any requests?* joon sent the text back quickly then packed the rest of his things heading off to the book store to find what he couldnt in the libary. looking up to see jay waving back at him joon made his way over to the hangout

whats up homies* joon says stealing a bite of jays pizza and sits up on the ledge of the statue hearing what jay says and smiles *" thats awesome i wrote down some lyrics to we should practice soon we have a major gig coming up soon we are opening for a band that's playing at the club in a few weeks so we should be on our a game " joon says taking a sip of his water also thinking about what to make for dinner for tristan * alright um i gotta go get some work done and stuff to make dinner but ill text you and rehearsals tomorrow at 8 alright "* joon says hopping down* hey jay wanna come to the dog park with me ?* joon asks before waving bye to the others as he goes on his way to his dorm to pick up rascal and dolly to take them to the dog park for a bit since he and tristan was gone all day *

m.jpg

Sam woke up to the sound of luna crying on the baby monitor stumbling sleepily into her room to pick her up from the crib soothing her gently changing her then walks to his kitchen to setting her in her high chair before getting her some cheerios and him some coffee . sam places some cherios on her tray and watches her while sipping coffee to make sure she is safe before picking her up again and putting her in her playpen so he could get ready for classes that day sam gives her some toys and puts the baby monitor on before going into the bathroom quickly taking a shower then gets dressed getting everything he needs for class ready *

Sam walks over to luna and gets her ready for the day getting every thing she needs and looks at the clock still have an half hour before class he sighs softly smiling at his baby girl sam puts luna in her carseat then gets in driving to lunas day care and dropping her off before driving to school he parks the car getting out he sees some people that come to his bar regularly he walks over to them looking at his watch*- i still have time to chat-* hey seren, bri willow, nona * nods towards all of them with a cheeky smile sam has a slight crush on seren but he can't worry about relationships when he has luna *" how are you guys coming to the club tonight?* sam asks as he rests against hard object. *"hey bri if you need drinks for the party id be happy to supply at a discount" * sam says hearing her suggest a party
jp.jpg
mentions: _amaranth_ _amaranth_ , Devotion Devotion , Tiny Tiny , NaomhOr NaomhOr

Song of the day : today cover by willamette stone

Last edited:
Arthur "AJ" Wright
The party ended around 4am. Add getting back to dorms, wasted as hell, AJ returned back at something around 5.30am and was only able to take his shirt off. With that, he fell on the bed and the second his head touched the pillow, he fell asleep, smitten by some weird drunken dreams about…whatever, as if he knew. His roommate was already asleep. Surprise! 5.30am, asshat, every sane person is going to wake up soon. Though AJ never really cared.

He slept like a log and had no idea when his roommate, Noah Masterson, a good kid in general, left. He also had no idea that he came back and left again. Once Arthur fell asleep, he only woke up when he did. No alarm clocks, no yelling, screaming, anything could wake him. Especially after the party.

Damn, it was a good one. It was one of those famous frat parties over in the Greek part of the campus and he got there through a guy from his econ class. And the ladies…exquisite, as at every frat party. Shit, how come that these frat guys always had the best gals? He wouldn’t know. But he was glad he could get there and enjoy at least.

"Rise and shine, AJ. You’re about to miss lunch!"a voice sounded in the room and AJ finally moved. Once he finally opened his eyes and the afternoon sun hit him, he groaned loudly, trying to get out of his sheets. He was still wearing his jeans from last night, smelling after everything, beer, booze, cigarettes and god knows what. He took them off and threw them aside for now as he stumbled to the shower and let the cold water hit his hungover head. There was an aspirin waiting for him in his drawer and he regretted not taking it right away.

When he finished the shower, he wrapped the towel around his waist and went out, a bit fresher. He saw the plastic container with the note. He grinned and shook his head. “You bet it was. Ask that blonde freshman, lad.” he muttered, not being able to remember her name. Anyway, what for? Not that he would see her again. AJ grabbed the food and devoured it in almost no time. "Bloody hell, Noah, fucking delicious!"he called out in the empty room with his mouth full. He made a mental note to find the guy and kiss him on a forehead. After such meal, Arthur didn’t even need any aspirin. He got dressed, took his school bag and left for class.

As he was walking through the quad, whistling some made-up tune, greeting some people, he saw a familiar figure, looking in the distance, and walked to him. "Morning, laddie."he said to Noah and joined him for a while. "Thanks for the lunch, loved it. I owe you big time."he grinned. "Checking the ladies are we?"AJ asked as he never failed to see something like that and looked in the same direction only to see the Queen and her court. "So...which one?"he asked but then he noticed the time. "Shit…gotta go! BUT…I’m gonna ask you again!"he called out as he was already rushing to him math class. He set his mind on repaying Noah for the food. And there was only one way AJ knew how. That there was a chance Noah would send him to hell? Never occurred to the young Brit.
dorm room -> school

mood

hungover yet cheeful

outfit

click!

with

Noah ( Pysren Pysren )

mentions

x
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Seren Diore
The purpose of our lives is to be happy

with: Brianna, Noah, Sam

outfit: XXX

Having lunch with Brianna could always be considered an experience. Seeing how she was bossing the minions around about their looks felt like she was watching Simon Cowell in one of the American Idol episodes dragging the poor contestants after their poor performances. Less dramatic but still entertaining. Seren knew Bri wanted everyone around her to be perfect not to ruin her image but she also knew that she had a free pass with Bri because of their friendship and that is why she loved to tease Bri with her outfits. The sweatpants combo was a sure hit. Seren could see that Bri was slightly annoyed already so she could not let the chance to annoy her even more slip away. “What sweats? Oh you mean these?” Seren pretended to be surprised and pulled on the sweats she was wearing, “They are not sweatpants, Bri. These are my SNACKpants. You see?” Seren put her left hand into the left pocket as she was about to pull something out of the pocket and then pulled it out with her hand now clenched in fist. She opened it to reveal there was nothing inside of her hand: “I mean, there is nothing there because I am on a low-carb day today, but normally, I would pull out a Mars bar or something like that. You get the idea. Also…learn your fashion, Bri, this is unacceptable.”

As the lunch progressed the quad was getting busier and busier. The arrival of minions provided for a chat about the latest gossip and Seren was not interested in that whatsoever. Being friends with Bri for years now, she got used to it and knew to wait the conversation out. She used the time to look around the quad to observe her fellow schoolmates. It was certainly better than engaging in the conversation that was taking place at the table. The quad got a lot busier in the meantime and Seren could observe many familiar and unfamiliar faces. Looking through the faces she noticed this quiet boy, who she thought was named Noah but she would not bet on it as she had never talked to him before. She only knew of him because Bri once got stuck in an elevator with him. To Seren’s surprise, he was looking in their direction. It was when she realized he was looking at Bri the whole time that their eyes met. Seren smiled at the boy because the elevator story popped in her mind but before she could start making conclusions, her thoughts were disrupted by Sam walking by and greeting them.

Seren greeted him back and smiled. Sam was one of the few people that she had a soft spot on. Knowing he was raising his baby daughter by himself and still running his own bar must have been really tough on the guy but he was always friendly and wore a smile on his face. Maybe it was also because she always pictured how he was with his daughter and imagined him being nothing like her dad. He was probably one of those fathers that sleep in their kids’ bed when they have a nightmare or the type of dad that learns all the cute braids and ponytails just to make sure their daughters feel like the cutest little princesses. “A discount? You are too kind, Sam. How is Luna?” she asked although she had never seen the baby, but she figured she would also be happy if people showed interest in her baby as it is said that babies are parents’ most prized possessions.

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
sam
m.jpg

Really i dont mind and the babes good little fussy this morning but she be alright i started to feed her cheerios she seems to like those which reminds me i gotta pic some more baby food up " sam says to seren with a gentle smile he always has very few people knows about his daughter but he trusts her enough to tell her about the love of his life . " well sexy ladies i gotta go feed my mind with knowledge if ya need anything for a party or what ever you know where to find me " sam winks and waves his good byes as he heads off for class hes getting a phd for business like his father wants him to so he can gain the company one day but sam really wasn't sure if he wanted to sam much rather just run the bar and watch luna grow up with a fathers whos there and not gone all the time like he was him .

sam sighed softly before entering his finance class. finding in the back he looked out the window for a long while just thinking then he looked up at the clock class was already over "damn i wasnt even paying attention shit "sam then stood up leaving the class quickly before the teacher could stop him about not listening . sam didn't have another class that day that's what he loved about college some days you only have one class then have freetime to do what you pleased wich for him was mostly spending time with the baby but before she was born he would go out and party like there was no tomorrow . sam sometimes misses those days of freedom but wouldn't change anything of how hes living now
either

sam then walked back over to where seren and every body was hoping they were still there so he could sit and chat with seren a little bit more

[class=border] --main-colour: #A0C9C9; --image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b5/32/51/b532510af0813c2fa05ef6e3d75ca0d4.jpg); [/class] [div class=container][div class=border][div class=line style="top: 80px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 175px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 490px;"][/div] [div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 70px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 165px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 500px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 170px"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 210px; background: var(--main-colour);"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 250px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 370px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 520px; left: 410px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 450px;"][/div] [div class=charname]Rosalyn Song[/div] [div class=icon][/div][div class=charinfo][div class=scroll]MOOD. Relaxed LOCATION. Class -> Quad ATTIRE. xx INTERACTIONS. Noah ( Pysren Pysren ) MENTIONS. Brianna ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ )[/div][/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll]It was only lunchtime and Rosalyn was already finishing up her second class soon. As her right leg jiggled impatiently, her eyes kept flicking to the clock as she continued to scribble down notes. Next to her, the brown-haired boy was dozing off peacefully, the textbook that she had propped up covering his face and making it look like he was deeply engrossed in the book. Hopefully he was having a good dream. "And..." The professor glanced at the clock. "That's all the time we have for today. So just remember there's an online quiz due tonight, and your essay draft is due next class. Alright, have a good day, y'all!" The other students began to filter out the door, and Rosalyn packed up, equally as eager to get out. Slinging her bag onto her shoulder, she poked the guy, who was apparently still in dreamland. "Wh-whuh?" "Class is over," she laughed. "If you don't have anything to do for the next couple hours, you should take a nap in your dorm or something," He ran a hand through his hair, embarrassed. "Right. Thanks." With a sound of amused acknowledgment, she made her way to the door. After getting an unadon to-go and a couple of drinks from the cafeteria, she headed to the quad. She spied Noah from afar, in his usual spot by the fountain, buried in his song book, his lunch in front of him. Taking the obvious opportunity, she snuck up on him and without warning, pressed the cold drink she had gotten him to his left cheek. "Hey, Noah," she greeted, her expression amused as she passed him the drink. Without the need for an invitation—they were best friends after all—she plopped herself down next to him and took out the flask she always brought around. After taking a few sips of green tea, she opened up her lunch. The savoury smell that rose up instantly brought a smile to her face. "So how's your day going so far? Confessed your love to Brianna Carlton yet?" she said, her voice gently teasing. She didn't particularly take a liking to the queen bee, but she had no intention of interfering with Noah's crushes. Those were his choices to make. All she could hope for was that he didn't get hurt too badly.[/div][/div] [div class=quote]The unsaid words that still remain.[/div][/div][/div]
coded by constellation.
[class=container] width: 500px; height: 560px; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=border] position: absolute; width: 500px; height: 560px; margin: auto; background: #f1f1f1; [/class] [class=line] position: absolute; height: 2px; background: #252525; width: 100%; [/class] [class=charname] position: absolute; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 33px; color: #252525; top: 27px; left: 175px; letter-spacing: 5px; [/class] [class=icon] position: absolute; background: var(--image); background-size: cover; background-position: top center; width: 140px; height: 140px; box-sizing: border-box; border-radius: 100%; top: 15px; left: 15px; [/class] [class=iconcolour] border-radius: 100%; position: absolute; width: 140px; height: 140px; box-sizing: border-box; opacity: 0.3; top: 15px; left: 15px; background: var(--main-colour); filter: none; [/class] [class=bubble] position: absolute; width: 20px; height: 20px; border-radius: 100%; background: #252525; [/class] [class=quote] position: absolute; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 12px; color: #252525; top: 525px; left: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600; [/class] [class=charinfo] position: absolute; width: 200px; height: 63px; display: block; top: 92px; left: 285px; font-size: 11px; font-family: Manrope; color: #252525; white-space: pre-line; overflow-x: hidden; line-height: 140%; [/class] [class=post] position: absolute; height: 250px; width: 417px; color: #000; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; overflow: hidden; font-family: Manrope; top: 210px; left: 50px; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back