• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Roses And Thorns of Akademi High(Yandere Sim RP)

SimplyNene

MY👹LEGS💀ARE🤬NOT🤧DAIKON🔫LEGS😭GOT✨IT💃🏾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to akademi high where you study and interact with other peers develop relationships/friendships with them be careful some might get too obsessive like they always say
"every rose has its thorn" the happiest memories can turn dark real quick....enjoy your youth while it lasts its not all marshmallows and honey! sometimes we wish school life was like that. when students get obsessive they stalk or get closer to you or might even go as far as killing for you when that happens you and your classmates must investigate these situations and find out the culprit these situations can get so overwhelming some students might even do a suicide life is full of turns isn't it? sometimes these obsessive students can redeem themselves

tumblr_0eb1595ac0b19ffdc8400c0d75358aef_3ce1b0fd_400.gif

-
-Class 1-A(First Year High School class) (0/8 students)
-Class 2-B(Second Year High School Class) (0/8 students)
Class 3-C(Third Year High School Class) (0/8 students)
tumblr_a934c114482b1d4b55498630c54207c8_e53e7703_500.gif
Current Yandere(s)*there will be 2 yandere everyone will get a chance to be a yandere this rp will have arcs they will be new where the characters are in a new year(dead characters will still be alive in the new arc) and new things happen the rps won't always revolve around school it'll be set in other settings if you have suggestions for a arc tell me! i'll pick yanderes through a name wheel*:None Yet*theres no crush/love interest role because the yandere can choose anyone just let everyone know through the OOC chat*

Teachers

Class 1-A Teacher:*Available* *All teachers teach Math/Science/Language Arts/etc*

Class 2-B Teacher:Available

Class 3-C Teacher:Available

Elective Class Teachers:
(you can play as many teachers as you want since more ppl are willing to be students more than teachers you can even play all them!)
Home Economics Teacher:Available

Art Teacher:Available

Tea Ceremony/Making Class Teacher:Available

Theater Teacher: Available

Gym Teacher:Available

STEM Teacher:Available
4f2cd26bc6b7b74dc3a8fbedeaf76d62.gif
Students

First Years:None Yet

Second Years:None Yet

Third Years:None Yet
(you can join atleast 3!)
-Archery *0/6 members President:None Yet
-Gardening Club *0/6 members* President:None yet
-Video Game Club 0/6 members President:None Yet
-Student Council 0/5 members *President:None yet,Secretary:None Yet,Treasurer:None Yet,Class Representative:None Yet,Advisor:None Yet*
-Anime/Cosplay Club 0/6 members *President:Me!* *information on the anime/cosplay club all they do is cosplay their favorite characters and rp as them and watch anime they also help organize the school's local Culture Festival and make fun attractions for it relating to the club*
-Cooking/Baking Club 0/6 Members President:None Yet
-Gyaru Club 0/6 Members President:None yet (info: a club for the japanese fashion subculture gyaru! just a club for gyarus to hang out)
-Sewing Club 0/6 Members President: None Yet
-Any Sports(Soccer,Basketball,Track,Golf,volleyball,baseball,etc) Members:None Yet
1667477340.46332.77359.gif
-If you have any suggestions dont be shy tell me them and if everyone agrees with it then its cool!
tumblr_e423d816bd37133bc06349be8f713896_20bda99e_500.gif
-Lgbtq Relationships are allowed
tumblr_paegu4i9Kt1w4k0e7o2_540.gif
-Please be friendly to others if you have a problem with anyone confront them nicely calling someones oc "cringe" isnt allowed im not promoting bullying!
sanrio-melody-hugs-sweet-piano-k4z0t9hz1hucxmys.gif
-Ocs in First Year must be 15-16 year olds(unless held back)
-Ocs in Second Year must be 16-17(unless held back)
-Ocs in Third Year must be 17-18(unless heldback)

tumblr_00ebbe420c51eb5cc14f1331ea90fc96_7524bb8e_540.gif
-You can use as many ocs as you want in this rp!
-OOC thread and CS will be uploaded soon bai~!

fbf978edbf2394d9a94292e967ba5c4d.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back