• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Room.

Allcure

The One and Only
Dr Hans Schadendorf was a simple man with two true loves in his life. Science and his beloved six year old daughter, Sophie. So when her body was found, twisted, mutilated by the side of the road he was understandably upset. The police narrowed down the suspects to six individuals, all with a dodgy past, all bought in for questioning. But despite the pressure all of them had a viable alibi and the police were forced to drop the charges.

Dr Hans Schardendorf however held a grudge. Over the course of the following weeks each suspect disappeared, leaving nothing behind. Investigations began but nothing was found. Hans knew which one killed his daughter, He had done his own illegal detective work, now he just wants a confession and he is willing to go through five other lives to get it.

In this RP you play as one of the suspects kidnapped by Dr Hans Schardendorf. You awake in a hexagonal room, about ten metres across wall to wall, with cylindrical chambers in each corner. You know nothing else and vaguely recognise the other occupants from the previous investigations but beyond that everything is alien. You are not even sure you will be escaping alive.

In this RP your OC has a high chance of death. Once your OC is dead you may longer contribute to the RP though feel free to watch. One of you (I'll pick at random) will be guilty of the young Sophie's death and it will be up to you to decide what you do with that information once the RP begins.

All of the OC's will have a history and I will allow you to pick from the following crimes, although only one person may have each crime.

-Rape

-Arson

-Murder

-Assault

-Grand Theft Auto

-Medical Malpractice

- Possessing drugs with the intent to supply

- Vandalism

- Hit and run (in which a mother and child died)

- Fraud

Anyone interested?

I'd love to join

Are the people in the room charged with the crimes? Or have they just committed them.

The crimes can have been committed recently, or long in the past. The only hard fast rule is that they were never caught for them

Ah then I'm going to have to edit all the posts! Change all the sixes to sevens!

Tell you what if you write a really good CS I'll let you in :)

Allcure said:
Ah then I'm going to have to edit all the posts! Change all the sixes to sevens!
Tell you what if you write a really good CS I'll let you in :)
Eights, we already have seven

[QUOTE="David Parks]Eights, we already have seven

[/QUOTE]
-_- I haven't had time to read all the CS's yet... did someone write one up without applying here? And fine but eight is the absolute max!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back