• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom .: the rookie rp request :. {always open!}

celestial-rae

Intro:
Hey! I'm Rae, a 23 year old RP'er with about 9 years of RP experience. As such, I will only RP with those that are 18 years or older. I'm a novella-style RP'er who really prioritises detail, depth and dimension in an RP. As you'd expect, I'm looking for a partner with a similar writing approach, who is willing to match effort and the same ballpark length (typically around 4+ solid paragraphs). In terms of reply speed, a minimum of one reply per day is typically what I strive for. But obviously, we all have real life commitments outside of RP (sadly), and I'll always give notice if you can expect a delay in my replying.

I also highly encourage OOC banter! My best RP's are always the ones that involve us discussing the plot and sharing ideas. That being said, please share your ideas with me! Team work makes the dream work, and having an open line of communication throughout the RP ensures we're both on the same page and enjoying the experience as much as possible <3

That's about it from me! At this stage I'm seeking RP's based on the television show 'The Rookie' for Chenford because they absolutely own my heart. At this stage I'm seeking to write as Lucy. I've included a few starter ideas to get the muse flowing, but we can absolutely build upon, collab and brainstorm ideas together. Hope to hear from you soon!
- Rae <3

Desired Pairing(s):
- Tim Bradford x Lucy Chen

Starter Ideas:
- Tim gets a call from Genny informing him that their father has passed away. The funeral date is set for less than two weeks from now, and Tim has zero intentions of attending the service. That is, until Lucy catches word of Tom Bradford's passing, and nudges Tim to reconsider going to the funeral - not for his father's sake, but to be there for Genny. Tim eventually relents and agrees that he'll go to support his sister, but on one condition: Lucy accompanies him to the funeral service. Very much an angsty and hurt/comfort kickstart to an RP between these two.

- One of Lucy's friends from college is getting married, and thus begets the age-old dilemma. Who to bring as a date to the wedding. Lucy's fully prepared to attend the ceremony on her own... until her track record of bringing underwhelming boyfriends to every wedding so far is dragged back up, and Lucy makes a snap decision that actually, she does have a date. And not just any date, but a most impressive one. Sergeant Tim Bradford. It's just a matter of convincing the fake boyfriend in question to go along with it. Sort of a less angsty version of the previous starter idea. Some fun and light-hearted fake-dating nonsense.

- We could also totally pick things up from the end of season 4/any other point throughout the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back