• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Robotic Son

Catro the Writer

Sorin High Baby!
Supporter
Dr. James, or the Doctor as most people know him, nervously paced in the waiting room. After so many months of planning, balancing his check book, and finally finishing up therapy he finally did it. Though this wasn't really a new thing, not a huge amount of people did this as it could be expensive. But he was getting his own robotic child. A robot that would look and act like a normal child, and would require most of the needs of one.

The order had been out in a month in advance and now the time was here. He was just waiting in the lobby, hoping his new child would come out soon. He didn't know what it was going to be a boy or girl. He really only got to choose the age that he wanted and then had to fill out personal info of himself and the company would make a robot that would match him.

He decided to go with a little kid... As a baby seemed like too much for him. But a kindergartener should be doable. At least that way the kid could walk and talk.

Elliot's eyes flickered open and he looked around the room he was currently in. There was a bunch of adults looking down at him as if they were expecting him to say or do something...but he wasn't sure what that was. He glanced from person to person and right when he was about to say something it seemed that the people around him were satisfied with what they had seen as some had walked away. He frowned a bit at that but one of the adults that did stay around finally did explain what was going on.

Apparently, he was getting adopted today! Which he didn't completely understand, but he could tell that it was supposed to be a good thing to be happy about! So he was! Then was motioned to followed someone. "Where are we going, Mister?" He asked while trailing behind the stranger. The only response he got was that he was going to meet his new family. As they walked he looked around at all the things in the hall. Taking it all in. Everything was so new and weird he wasn't sure how to feel about it.

They soon arrived at the waiting room. It had even more people than before! How was he supposed to spot his new family with all these people here? Fortunately for him, that issue was solved as the man walking with him led him right to another man who was walking around all over the place. When they arrived he waved up at the man before looking at the staff member that was walking with him. "Is that my new family?" He asked while pointing at the stranger across from him.

James wasn't to sure what to expect. Heck he didn't even know if the kid was going to know what anything was. Or if he was even going to be assembled... Was he going to have to build his son from scratch... No that's ridiculous! If that was the case how come he could send the kid in to be made into a older age.

James wasn't even sure what to wear to this. It was kind of like a adoption... He was getting a son who wasn't technically from his own blood. But he was also a robot... So he decided to just go with a formal casual. A red polo shirt and some khaki pants and sensible shoes.

He continued to pace around the room, pictures of different robots of various ages with various families were hanging up, and a receptionist at the table. But that was it. Well chairs too of course but James didn't feel like sitting.

But when the doors opened the man looked over and saw two workers with a little boy with pink hair standing with them asking and pointing to him. The question the kid asked was a fair one and James would have wondered the same thing of it wouldn't have been for the fact that he was the only one there. So James figured he was and went over, and fell down on his knees smiling at the kid. "That I believe I am." He said with a beaming smile

Elliot watched as the other man started coming over. He titled his head a bit as he crouched down in front of him but soon smiled back at him when it was confirmed that this was his new family! Elliot wasn't really too dressed up. While one of the staff members was carrying a small suitcase that was filled with some extra sets of clothes for him, it seemed that was expected that he would get new clothes from his family. Right now he only had a plain white sweater and jeans along with little sneakers. Nothing much but they were comfy!

"Hooray!" He cheered while mirroring the beaming smile that was shown to him. "Would that make you my papa, mister?" He asked excitedly. Bouncing back and forth on his heels in anticipation. He may have been activated only a few minutes ago but it feels like he has been waiting his whole life for this moment! He wasn't even really sure what to do with himself at this point. He wanted to do something, or really, anything with his new family but he didn't know what!

"Yes I am." He said keeping the smile on his face, his brown eyes glittering with joy as he hugged the robot kid, who was currently only in some shorts at the moment. But with the suit case of clothing he wouldnt be in just that for long.

As for him waiting his whole life for a family... It was true even though he was only activated a few minutes ago that was his whole life so far and now he had a family, even if it was just his father.

"What's your name buddy?" He asked the robot boy in his arms. Again other then the age James had no say in what child he got so he didn't even know the boys name

Elliot was just a giggling mess when he got hugged by his new dad. His little arms wrapped around the man the best they could as he returned the hug almost instantly. "Umm. My name?" He repeated while having to think. He knew he had one! He just had to remember it.

"Oh! It's Elliot. My name is Elliot!" He cheered with a proud smile at his new papa. "Can I know your name too?" He asked while looking up at the man with pleading eyes. Even if he was going to be calling him papa he still wanted to know his real name!

"Um! Um! Do you also live by here, papa?" He asked quickly. There was so much he wanted to know is so little time!

"Elliot! That's a wonderful name!" James said smiling keeping the boy in a hug, lifting the boy up with ease. Of course the boy was easy to pick up he was five... Though he was a robot he weighed as much as a little kid.

"My name... James." He said having no qualms about sharing his name with his son, "That's my name!"

He grinned happily at the compliment to his name before letting out a small squeal when he was lifted up. Wrapping his arms and legs around his papa the best he could so he wouldn't fall.

"Papa James." He said happily to himself. "I like your name too!" He cheered while staring up at him with his bright green eyes. He was just taking in everything he could about his new family. Making sure his face would be remembered. When he was satisfied with the staring he rested his head on the other's shoulder. "Um...what do we do now, Papa?" He asked while looking around the waiting area. Was there anything else they had to do? He wanted to hurry and see his new home!

"Glad you like it." He said as he picked up the suitcase, already having signed the paperwork and whatnot for the kid. Heck, they had even pul in a car seat for the robot kid while James was waiting. So there wasn't really anything stopping them from going back to his... Well, THEIR home."Well, now I believe we take you home to see all your new room, toys, and all of the house. "He told the boy carrying I'm out to the parking lot where a shiny red car was waiting for them. The car wasn't the biggest thing out there, but with its shiny glossy red paint job, pitch-black tires, and a roof that could go back. The car was obviously made for speed!

Elliot grinned happily when it was time to go to his new home and see everything that was there! "So many new things." He mused while giving a small wave to the staff members as he was taken out the building. He looked around the outside world in amazement before letting his eyes trail over to the shiny red car they stopped at. "Is that yours? It looks so cool, Papa!" He cheered while reaching out a bit to try and touch the car when they were close enough. "Does that mean red is your favorite colour? I don't know what mine is. But I think I like them all!" He rambled out a bit while wiggling around in the man's arms.

"There's going to be a lot of things we'll discover." He promised the boy as he opened the back of his car, showing a blue car seat in the back. The car giving a almost new car smell. "But yes red is my favorite color but they are all great!" He said sitting the kid sitting him in the car seat and clicked him into the seat

"A lot?" He repeated before having an excited smile plastered on his face. "Okay! And it will be so much fun." He cheered confidently while getting comfortable in the car seat he was sat in and watched as the man buckled all the belts and clips. "Red is like pink a lot. And I have a lot of pink on me." He stated while messing with the pink hair that was on his head. He was honestly excited to ride in the car. He could spot a few driving by, and they went super fast! "Does your car move fast like the ones out there?" He questioned while looking at all the moving cars around them.

"Yep a lot of stuff!" He said finally getting the seat belt the buckle with a click. "And technically pink is a really light red." He pointed out as he got into the front seat and pushed his thumb on a scanner and the car started. He smiled back at Elliott through the mirror. "Oh this car can go faster then most cars." He said, "But let's get you home before we go mach speeds."

"Pink is just another red?" He questioned while looking at the front seat as the man got in. Offering him a happy wave when a smile was directed back at him through the mirror. "Awww. Okay. We can go fast another day then, right?" He asked with a laugh. "I can't wait to see home!" He exclaimed excitingly while looking out the car window again.

Yep we can go fast another day. Maybe I'll even take you to a race track!" He said to the boy, smiling at the boys excitment and at the thought of different things the two would be able to do together. "But yeah let's get you home!" He said to his son, starting the car, backing out, and then getting into the high way with no issue and started to head out of the city to a large house... Well one of two houses. Two large fancy houses. The house they went to was a bright red color with multiple stories to it. A large yard, and multiple cars waiting in the front of it.

"Wow...you have to go super fast when racing! It is gonna be so much fun!" He cheered before letting out a small yawn. Even if it felt like he just woke up, which he technically just did, he already felt a bit tired. As they drove he watched all the other cars and objects that were passing by outside. However, it wasn't long till he sort of drifted off to sleep for a bit. He only woke up when they started turning towards the red house. He looked at the two houses in amazement. Giggling at how red the house they were going to look. "Your house matches your car, Papa!" He laughed out tiredly while rubbing his eyes. He was also smiling at the house nearby. "There will be so much space to play." He spoke while leaning his head against the car door to get comfy as he looked out the window.

"Yeah we'll have a blast!" He said and watched the boy fall asleep. He remembered how he would fall asleep in car rides when he was Elliot's "age", so he let the boy sleep as they rode out of the busy city and to the more quiet forestry area. Where the boy had woken up and commented on the red house and the yard.
"Yep and yep!" He said parking the fancy red car behind a different fancy red car, "It is my favorite color!" He told the boy as he got out and went to the back seat, opening the door, unbuckling the boy and sat him on the ground

As they approached the large house, Elliot could only wonder how big it looked on the inside. The house was already huge! What if it was even huger on the inside? "So much red." He mused while looking at it all. Will everything he owns be red too? Red furniture, red foods, red everything! When he was let out of the car he stretched out and gave a yawn. Waiting for his papa to finish doing everything he needed to do for the car before reaching up and going to hold his hand. "Let's go! I wanna see inside!" He cheered out while trying to pull the older man so they could reach the house quicker.

James chuckled and let his son pull him forward, glad to see the boy so excited about his new room and home. Once inside they would see how huge the house really was. The first thing they would see would be a shiny marble floor, fancy vases filled with flowers, and even a stair-case that had two sides to it.

"Welcome to your new home." James said as they entered the house, their reflection visible on the floor. Of course this was more for show... The rest of the house would seem more like a home. But James was the best doctor in the business and with that came with perks.... Like a butt load of money to spend on things like a fancy house.

When they finally managed to get in the house he awed at how fancy the place look! So many things to look at! And this was only the entrance of the house! Frantically looking from place to place just trying to take it all in. "It is so big!" He exclaimed while trying to see what was in the other rooms and corridors before pausing when he saw himself in the floor. "Papa look! We're in the floor!" He exclaimed as he let go of the other's hand and crouched down so he could see himself better. He never really got a good look at himself yet. So it was pretty cool looking at himself. He waved to himself all while laughing.

"My new home is so very pretty." He concluded before looking back up at his papa and grabbing his hand again. "What else is there to see?" He asked while trying to decide where he even wanted to go! He didn't know. He just wanted to go somewhere

Right outside of the entrance the house was immediately carpeted. But not red like one would expect from James. In fact the house looked normal colorwise. A dark blue with white walls. Of course this was the first look of the house... There was bound to be some sort of red somewhere. It was James' favorite color

James chuckled at his son's curiosity and as he tried to grab his reflection and waved at it instead, "Well... How about we start with your room?" He asked

"My room?" He questioned before looking up and nodding. "Yeah! I want to see it. What colour did you make it, Papa?" He asked while looking down at his feet before going to take his shoes off. He didn't want to make the shiny floor all dirty! "Is my room close to yours? I don't wanna get lost here." If the house really was super huge he would get lost for sure if he ever tried to walk around on his own!

James was quick to help his son with his shoes when he saw him trying to get his shoes off. As he pulled the Velcro off he started to answer the boys questions.
"Well your room is special... But as of right now it's red." He said, gently sliding the left shoe off and went to the right one, "Yes your room is right next to mine just encase you need me. But I don't think you'll have to worry about getting lost. The left side of the house is the home area, which is where we'll be for most of the time. The right side is where business and storage is at." He explained and picked the boy up, after sitting the shoes to the side and kicking his own off. He carried the boy towards the right side of the house. Which walking through the door they walked into a hall way that was carpeted with a dark red carpet and red wall. He went to the first of three doors and opened it immediately show a room for a little boy, completely red of course. Red carpet, firetruck bed, dresser, and a toy chest. "Here you are bud!" James said sitting to boy on the fluffy soft carpet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back