• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πŸ₯‚β €. Λšβ € κ’·κ’¦ β €βžβ € ❛   𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘πŽπ€π‘πˆππ† π“π–π„ππ“πˆπ„π’β €βœ [𝑢𝑷𝑬𝑡]

rowdyraven

making cookies for my love (* Β΄ β–½ ` *)οΎ‰
  • intro
    heartaches
    al bowlly
    overview.
    I
    n the midst of prohibition, organized crime is on the rise. in this story we follow a gang leader and owner of local speakeasy who's gotten himself a bit deeper than he can handle. his wife has her suspisions he may be seeing some of the girls that frequent his illegal bar, he maintains his innocence though it is true he has a mistress. his group of dimwitted mobsters are in charge of keeping his wife's suspicions downsized, nevertheless constantly getting themselves into scuffles with other petty gang members and loudmouths at the bar. meanwhile, the police are investigating a series of murders that all seem to lead back to one place, the speakeasy, one cop decides to go undercover, discovering the mistress may have more secrets than initially suspected, and that the bar holds a leery darkness in the community. Its far worse than the entire task force could have expected behind closed doors.
intro
roles
rules
the roaring twenties,
what a time to be
alive
genre
historical fiction, drama
status
accepting
admin
rowdyraven
role types available
6/7
setting
chicago, 1920
β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
We can combine! I don't mind sliding the time frame back, and we can do some light planning while waiting for interested parties. I play multiple chars at a time so we don't have to be limited to just one or two people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back