• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Road Trip

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
Name:
Appearance:
What were you like in school and what grade are you in:
What is your family like:
What happened in the bank:

Last edited:
Name: Ezra Saint
Appearance:

e2788524894ebe260f91c02056f1d87c.jpg

Height:5'3

Ezra is a senior in high school, She plays on the basketball team and is a member of the national arts club. Erza is a popular loner she knows a lot of people because of the basketball team but doesn't think she has many real friends. She has decent grades and has a crush on her art teacher. She can also be found taking selfies in random areas on campus.

Ezra lives with her mother and stepfather, Her biological father died when she was young in a car accident. Ezra's mother always pushed her to be a doctor, but Erza just wants to be a free spirit. Ezra has a cousin who feels more like a big sister she works at St Martha's bank. She typically shows up to all her school; events she also attended the same high school as her.

"What happened in the bank... A shit show." Ezra sat back and rubbed her face. "I brought my cousin lunch.." She takes a deep breath, "I walked in and the air felt off but I didn't pay much attention to it. Right before I handed it to her the gunman shot the teller next to her. It was out of nowhere people started to panic. He yelled at my cousin "GIVE ME THE CASH" she grabbed everything as fast as she could he said no one else would get hurt." Ezra's voice starts to crack "Then he shot her right in front of me I couldn't do anything but cry, " Ezra starts to cry "Then he shot himself I looked around and there was me and a few other people and this woman starts freaking out calling us murderers and says I was the gunman .. my cousin blood was all over me and I couldn't even mourn because I was now being told I was guilty of a crime I didn't commit. We all had a choice and we chose to flee, I grabbed the two bags of cash and followed the others out if I was going to be on the run for the rest of my life I was at least going to be rich."

Last edited:
Name: Daniel "Danny" Ricci
Appearance: ea1601caaa6f5057389b105c6a021d4a.jpg
What were you like in school and what grade are you in: A sophomore in College, Daniel is a very casual and friendly person. He focuses on his academics, currently having mostly A's and B's in his classes. His major is Mechanical Engineering, and he is doing an apprenticeship at a local engineering firm.

What is your family like: Daniel's family is what most would say is picture perfect. He has 2 siblings, an older brother and a younger sister. He is very close to the both of them, and his parents are both very happy together. Their family is a strong bond that is almost unbreakable. That is, until what happened at the bank.

Danny sighed, leaning back before answering the question. "The bank.." He mumbled. "This is gonna take a while. It's a very long story. I'll start from the beginning." Daniel said, taking a deep breath before he spoke. "I was at the bank to make a deposit, I was saving up for something but that's not important. What I walked in on was relatively normal up until that first, unwarranted gunshot. The gunman had just shot one of the tellers, I don't know why." He took another breath before continuing.

"Anyways. I saw him shoot the teller, and then he went to the one right next to her. He screamed at the teller 'PUT THE MONEY IN THE FUCKING BAG!' or something along those lines, I was too afraid that I would get shot to pay attention to that. Next thing I knew, he shot her too and then shot himself. I saw a kid, probably Junior or Senior year of High School, in tears. Maybe he had a connection to one of the tellers, I have no clue. Anyways, another patron entered the bank right after that and saw the absolute hellhole that just went down and, seeing the gunman next to the kid, blamed him for all of this. I was throw in as an accomplice but I'm not entirely sure why. All I do know is I was not about to he arrested for something I didn't do. So I ran. But before I did, I grabbed a few bags of cash."

Name: Oliver Lànce

Appearence:
cd7c57f82a4e2a3ee721dc5dd2dc4168.jpg

Height: 185 cm (6' 1")

Oliver isn't a talkative person, the reason for his diminishingly small friend group. He always was interested in pathogens and decided to study virology. This was his aim until he got into some shady business. A criminal organisation called "The Swan" reached out for him for his expertise in acting (he took acting and performing lessons on freetime). And soon he was a full time employee. He had to end his education early and practice wielding firearms along with some other essentials for breaking and entering. (He wasn't about to rob the bank at the time of the rp though)

Olivers family consisted of his little brother, his mother, father and himself. They were a middle class family, until his father Ryan got a promotion at his job. Ryans new position required having business with some unlawful activities, but would guarantee higher payment. He was assassinated by an unkown operative when Oliver was just six years old. The family continued to live off of the fathers savings and what money the mother made as a tacher. Oliver and his brother had a strong bond after Ryans death. When Oliver was 16, he moved out from his family for school. His brother on the other side stayed with their mother, trying to help her through her cancer treatment.

"I'm suspicious, am I not? I will admit that I possessed a concealed firearm when i walked in, but I didn't even take it out of it's holster." A pause "I came in just as I heard the first gunshot followed by screaming from the back of the lobby. Another gunshot, and another..." Oliver seemed to drift off into his own thoughts but snapped right back. "The lobby was quiet, until someone shouted something and everyone ran off. I was right by the entrance with my right hand over my guns holster so I couldn't really make out what was happening in the back. Once everyone else in the bank started hastedly heading towards the exit, I pushed myself through to the back. And there they were. Several bodies, a girl standing over one of the bodies, a gentleman same age as myself and bags of money. I decided that a few hundred thousand robbed dollars wouldn't hurt, and took the biggest one just as the two others did the same."

Last edited:
Name: Keito McNamara
Appearance: The typical albino features, white hair, pale skin, and red eyes. It's hard for him to really blend in because of his natural features, and his dress doesn't help much either. Keito wears a custom-made tailcoat over a standard white t-shirt. The collar of the coat has a white stripe, as well as the diamond-shaped opening. A pair of blue-lens goggles are usually seen around his neck or on his head, hidden away in his fluffy hair.

What were you like in school and what grade are you in: "I didn't really go to school. I had a teacher between training sessions, but it was only basic math and English. I learned science and history from Corvex, so in the end, maybe a middle school level and high school level respectively."

What is your family like: "My biological family was always jumpy and on edge but they were nice. I don't remember much other than the constant hiding."

"What happened? A lot happened..." Keito sighed and looked to the side, Corvex was probably scared shitless after the event made national news. The boy chuckled at the thought, looking back to whoever had asked the question. "I was there to apply for a guard position, prevent something like this from happening, but clearly that didn't work out."

"I'm certain I caused one of the deaths... I tried to disarm the situation verbally, I had stepped in front of the man and... scared him." He motioned to a scar on his neck. It was clear the scar wasn't from a deep wound, but still looked painful. "And it hit one of the workers behind me." It was clear that he felt he was responsible for the death of one of the victims by the expression on his face and his unwillingness to look up.

"In the end, we were thought to be the suspects and so, we panicked and ran, nothing else to it."

Name: Keito McNamara
Appearance: The typical albino features, white hair, pale skin, and red eyes. It's hard for him to really blend in because of his natural features, and his dress doesn't help much either. Keito wears a custom-made tailcoat over a standard white t-shirt. The collar of the coat has a white stripe, as well as the diamond-shaped opening. A pair of blue-lens goggles are usually seen around his neck or on his head, hidden away in his fluffy hair.

What were you like in school and what grade are you in: "I didn't really go to school. I had a teacher between training sessions, but it was only basic math and English. I learned science and history from Corvex, so in the end, maybe a middle school level and high school level respectively."

What is your family like: "My biological family was always jumpy and on edge but they were nice. I don't remember much other than the constant hiding."

"What happened? A lot happened..." Keito sighed and looked to the side, Corvex was probably scared shitless after the event made national news. The boy chuckled at the thought, looking back to whoever had asked the question. "I was there to apply for a guard position, prevent something like this from happening, but clearly that didn't work out."

"I'm certain I caused one of the deaths... I tried to disarm the situation verbally, I had stepped in front of the man and... scared him." He motioned to a scar on his neck. It was clear the scar wasn't from a deep wound, but still looked painful. "And it hit one of the workers behind me." It was clear that he felt he was responsible for the death of one of the victims by the expression on his face and his unwillingness to look up.

"In the end, we were thought to be the suspects and so, we panicked and ran, nothing else to it."
Hey, I was looking for another girl. thanks for being interested

Name: Maxine "Max" Abbot
Appearance:
BkKe6BB (3).jpg
Senior year of high school, and her grades were worse than ever. When Maxine actually bothers to go school, she's a decent student. Aside from her frequent visits to detention, that is. Perfectly capable of getting good grades if she'd just apply herself more. She'd grown sick of hearing those words in every parent-teacher meeting, written on every report card. She wasn't close to many people at school. A handful of people she considered to be her friends, but outside of school they may as well be strangers.

Maxine didn't come from the typical 'picket fence' household. Most nights, you could find her mother on a stage somewhere, playing with her band for no more than twenty-five people each night. Trying to grasp onto the last remnants of a once moderately-successful career. Her father worked all hours of the day, sometimes late into the night, leaving Maxine to take care of herself from the age of six. When her aunt wasn't busy, Maxine stayed with her. Aunt Vi quickly became her best friend, the one person she could depend on. As a child, she often wished Aunt Vi would adopt her. Then the accident happened. Without warning, her aunt was gone. Maxine's mother was unaffected, sympathetic, but unaffected. She still went on, performing every night. Her father was a wreck, drinking bottle after bottle until he'd eventually pass out. Maxine didn't want to be around for it, so she went out every night, wandering the streets or just watching the sun set from the rooftop.

Maxine just rolled her eyes, scoffing as she shakes her head. There's a sense of of bitter amusement painting her lips as they twist in a slight smirk. "Does it really matter?" The question sounds like a statement. "Everyone thinks we did it. Truth or not, in the eyes of the public we're guilty." Her voice is calm, accepting even. She knows her chances don't look good, and yet, after several minutes of silence, she continues. Sighing, she looks to the ground, "I got to the bank, everything seemed fine." It didn't seem fine. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end the moment she stepped inside the bank. "Then a gunshot went off, the guy started shouting, he shot the teller, shot himself, a woman accused us, we grabbed the cash and ran. End of story." She doesn't take a breath until she's done telling the story. She neglects to mention the dead bodies, the blood, or the way she couldn't stop her hands from trembling. She doesn't mention the crying girl or the others, and can't take her eyes off the floor.

Last edited:
Name: Maxine "Max" Abbot
Appearance:
View attachment 911548
Senior year of high school, and her grades were worse than ever. When Maxine actually bothers to go school, she's a decent student. Aside from her frequent visits to detention, that is. Perfectly capable of getting good grades if she'd just apply herself more. She'd grown sick of hearing those. Every parent-teacher meeting, written on every report card. She wasn't close to many people at school. A handful of people she considered to be her friends, but outside of school they may as well be strangers.

Maxine didn't come from the typical 'picket fence' household. Most nights, you could find her mother on a stage somewhere, playing with her for no more than twenty-five people each night. Trying to grasp onto the last remnants of a once moderately-successful career. Her father worked all hours of the day, sometimes late into the night, leaving Maxine to take care of herself from the age of six. When her aunt wasn't busy, Maxine stayed with her. Aunt Vi quickly became her best friend, the one person she could depend on. As a child, she often wished Aunt Vi would adopt her. Then the accident happened. Without warning, her aunt was gone. Maxine's mother was unaffected, sympathetic, but unaffected. She still went on, performing every night. Her father was a wreck, drinking bottle after bottle until he'd eventually pass out. Maxine didn't want to be around for it, so she went out every night, wandering the streets or just watching the sun set from the rooftop.

Maxine just rolled her eyes, scoffing as she shakes her head. There's a sense of of bitter amusement painting her lips as they twist in a slight smirk. "Does it really matter?" The question sounds like a statement. "Everyone thinks we did it. Truth or not, in the eyes of the public we're guilty." Her voice is calm, accepting even. She knows her chances don't look good, and yet, after several minutes of silence, she continues. Sighing, she looks to the ground, "I got to the bank, everything seemed fine." It didn't seem fine. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end the moment she stepped inside the bank. "Then a gunshot went off, the guy started shouting, he shot the teller, shot himself, a woman accused us, we grabbed the cash and ran. End of story." She doesn't take a breath until she's done telling the story. She neglects to mention the dead bodies, the blood, or the way she couldn't stop her hands from trembling. She doesn't mention the crying girl or the others, and can't take her eyes off the floor.
Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back