• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Road Trip {closed}

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
Breaking News !!!!

A group of local teens committed a robbery and murdered three people at St Martha's national bank. They are considered armed and dangerous, the assailants got away with 4 million dollars. We are offering a 100,000 reward for them to be turned in.

They've been identified as:
Ezra Saint: 17-year-old female, senior in high school AlmighTy AlmighTy

Daniel Ricci: 20-year-old male, College sophomore @Cicada3301

Oliver Lànce: 20-year-old male, Local Criminal Major_Goofball Major_Goofball

Maxine Abbot: 18-year-old female, Senior in high school skeleton queen skeleton queen

*Turns tv off*

"What if I told you that we were innocent and this is all a big misunderstanding, we were a group of unlucky teens, outcasts, misfits, or just deemed different by society. But now we're on the run and four million dollars richer."

Welcome, The Road Trip is a roleplay about a group of teens (Only Accepting 3-4) just because larger groups tend to fall apart faster and most of the role play will take place in a car.

Just to explain the plot further: You went to the bank for whatever reason and happened to walk in during the shooting of two bank tellers the real assailant shot himself after realizing he would face jail time (Robbery was fine but murder was a different level of jail time). Someone comes out the back and sees you three-four standing around the bodies and calls the cops. Frantic you all have to come to a swift decision to run or to stay, you all decide to run however one of you grabs the bag of money.

The roleplay will start when you enter the van the cs will have an area where you tell why you were in the bank and your perspective. This will give me an idea of your writing style and show me your character's personality, the route his rp takes will completely be up to us, some stuff I'll make polls and other stuff will be discussed during the roleplay IC.

Character Sheet: Realistic or Modern - The Road Trip

OCC:
Realistic or Modern - The Road Trip OCC

Roleplay: Realistic or Modern - The Road Trip

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back