• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Road Trip - Closed

Remember when Willy Wonka sold chocolate bars with golden tickets to win a chance to tour his factory? Well, Rosmary High's favorite teacher, Alice Wright, started a program for teens who felt alone in the world, and that no matter what situation these teens found themselves in, they would have each other. But, with summer break soon approaching and these teens very different lives, how do they find comfort in each other when they can't be around each other? Well, Mrs. Wright figured out a small solution to that problem. Throughout the rest of the semester she chose the students who struggled the most with the most very different lives and paired them together to take a road trip. With confidence, she lent these 8 teens her old Volkswagen van, booked them campsites, and when summer came to an end, she sent them on their adventure. Mrs. Wright only hoped her students would become happy and if things didn't work out for the teens, they could always turn around and go back to Rosemary Beach.

I am looking for some people to fill in the other 7 roles of this roleplay. Doubling up is allowed if you're confident in it. Here are the roles I am looking for people to fill.

giphy.gif

The Hippie (taken by I insomniax ) Female- has lived a decent enough childhood and thinks they're normal, but has trouble finding love in other people because they're so connected with them self. Mildly lonely due to the life they chose.
tumblr_pfizgzttF41qil66wo1_250.png

The Barbie/Ken (taken by Sook Sook ) Female - has lived a life of wealth and popularity, but among the group of friends and their superficial things, they are sad and can't find comfort in those they were raised with. Very lonely.
ce757799b88f2c442f5f13997123d66d.jpg

The Troublemaker - only in the group because their counsellor is counting it as community service. Has a tough attitude but under the facade they are secretly happy to be making friends.
tumblr_p7qozwFfYi1w5csaqo8_250.jpg

The Musician (taken by apolla apolla ) Female- They chose comfort in their art, and have trouble communicating with people because of this. Choosing music over people proved to be difficult and is taking a toll on their life.
tumblr_oiqx7mwlOj1t3uermo1_250.jpg

The Addict (Taken by me) Female - has lived a rough life with awful parents and has turned to drugs/alcohol for comfort. Joined the group because she thought it would give her motivation to attend school more than twice a week. Very lonely.
tumblr_pgk6k2xEMl1w7z1lbo4_250.png

The Loyalist (Taken by frumpkinisgod frumpkinisgod ) Male- has been in the group since day one and has found comfort in the people they are surrounded by. Stays in the group to pass on that positivity and friendship to others who were not as fortunate to get over their loneliness. Recovering.
pinky-promise.jpg

The Adrenaline Junkie - joined the group because they wanted to add more to their life. Though the group doesn't bring much adrenaline, they find it through getting people to try things they had never tried before. Mildly lonely.
parkour-tn.jpg

The Jock (taken by me) Male - though they are showered with constant attention and positivity, they never find comfort in it. They have a constant feeling of loneliness in their soul that is not explainable. Very lonely.
original.jpg

The idea of the role play is for people who would normally never hang out, to bond over loneliness and to take comfort in each other while on a road trip. The destination is not far away, but the journey to get there is for the teens to have fun with. They will discover friendship, self identity, love, and happiness on the road trip. Things will get tense, but the good will overcome the bad.

Last edited:
Sook Sook if you were comfortable doubling up you could have a male and a female. (like say if they were siblings in the same category, or a new made-up category, etc.) but it also depends on who's characters are queer or not as well. Say if two of the girls found romance in each other then that would help a lot. then there's 3 boys and 3 girls who have opportunity for love.. Sorry if that's confusing.

Hey! I’d be interested in doubling as the troublemaker and the adrenaline junkie if you want.

Absolutely! I’ll start on the trouble maker for now so that if someone else shows up and wants the adrenaline junkie they have a shot, but I don’t mind doubling.

Sook Sook if you were comfortable doubling up you could have a male and a female. (like say if they were siblings in the same category, or a new made-up category, etc.) but it also depends on who's characters are queer or not as well. Say if two of the girls found romance in each other then that would help a lot. then there's 3 boys and 3 girls who have opportunity for love.. Sorry if that's confusing.
Yeah that’s a great idea! I’ll make siblings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back