• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Road Trip Around the World| Reality TV Show

Queen_Liyah

From Dusk till Dawn
96b232d14ed73657dd37292a4fac1908.png

full
PeAj.gif

Infomation​
☼ Nine young adults from a small town called Linwood, Indiana is finally out of school. Some graduated college and some are just taking a nice long summer vacation with their closest friends. They all have different personalities and different areas of work. Some are super rich and some are well… not that rich. Before they even thought about this, one of the people in the group mentioned that they can go on this 2 months vacation but with a price. That price was being on reality tv for 2 months going around the world and doing these challenges each week with each other. These adults thought it was the dumbest and craziest idea but, when they heard it was a free trip around the world for two months, it was a getaway they couldn’t turn down. Each week is a new country and they were going to have the best time of their lives, or not since it will be competitive. However, they all have secrets like any normal person would, secret hookups, the unknown cheating, the unbelievable and crazy secrets that no one knew about them. These secrets can break friendships, relationships and can cause them to all go back home and not talk to the group again. Will this group be able to handle each other for 2 months on national tv or will they break apart and never talk to each other again.

Rules​

~Normal RPN rules apply

~Please at least be able to write 2 or more paragraphs, writing sample required

~Have as much fun as you can

~When it gets too steamy please fade to black at all cost

~This is not first come first serve

~You can apply to as many roles as you want but only 1 will be accepted unless said otherwise

~Please stay active as much as you can, post at least 3 times a week so I don’t think you died on me

~Even genders please, 6 females and 6 males

Roles​

Roles: These are their job descriptions or what they want to become in life. P.S The trust fund child can be whatever they would like to be a doctor, a lawyer doesn’t matter up to you.

High Classes
~The Trust Fund Child{Person who made the trip happen F/M}
~The Athlete{M/F}
~The Actor{M/F}
Middle Classes
~The Blogger{M/F}
~The Youtube Star{M/F}
~The Instagram Model{M/F}
Lower Classes
~The Music Artist{M/F}
~The Musically Star{M/F}
~The Engineer{M/F}

Last edited:
Interested... but I have a question.
This might come off as really vague to you- but could you give me an idea of what you think mid-rp would/will be like? Give me a description.
So, mid-rp, let's say like about the 4rth week out of the two months. Say the characters are visiting like Brazil or something. Or India. Doesn't matter. Anyway-
What are the characters doing?
So, drama is obviously the driving force of the rp- or at least one of 'em- and that's fantastic. But I've seen so many rps like this die within the first couple posts. Happens all the time. So forgive me for being a bit cynical with this.
However, this actually does have a lot of potential with it being something different than the typical "summer cabin getaway!" or shit like that. What I'm getting at is the change of scenery. The "roadtrip" which is actually a cruise around the world.
Has potential. Don't think I've seen an rp like this actually take place within multiple countries. Got a lot you can do with that.

But- okay- I digress.

I guess what I'm asking is how the rp is gonna function. And whether you picture it as being just 23-24 year olds fucking on a cruise ship or if you've got actual substance/plot points. Like- what would be a cool mechanic is if the reality TV show actually had stuff planned every week or whatever. Like trials. Or weekly pairings. Or shit like that- you know what I'm getting at.
If it's a free-for-all where the rp moves by characters talking about nothing-
Count me out.
But what makes me believe its not- is the specific qualities you'll be looking for in the players/characters.

Anyway, tell me more. And if you'd rather- you can pm me.

Interested... but I have a question.
This might come off as really vague to you- but could you give me an idea of what you think mid-rp would/will be like? Give me a description.
So, mid-rp, let's say like about the 4rth week out of the two months. Say the characters are visiting like Brazil or something. Or India. Doesn't matter. Anyway-
What are the characters doing?
So, drama is obviously the driving force of the rp- or at least one of 'em- and that's fantastic. But I've seen so many rps like this die within the first couple posts. Happens all the time. So forgive me for being a bit cynical with this.
However, this actually does have a lot of potential with it being something different than the typical "summer cabin getaway!" or shit like that. What I'm getting at is the change of scenery. The "roadtrip" which is actually a cruise around the world.
Has potential. Don't think I've seen an rp like this actually take place within multiple countries. Got a lot you can do with that.

But- okay- I digress.

I guess what I'm asking is how the rp is gonna function. And whether you picture it as being just 23-24 year olds fucking on a cruise ship or if you've got actual substance/plot points. Like- what would be a cool mechanic is if the reality TV show actually had stuff planned every week or whatever. Like trials. Or weekly pairings. Or shit like that- you know what I'm getting at.
If it's a free-for-all where the rp moves by characters talking about nothing-
Count me out.
But what makes me believe its not- is the specific qualities you'll be looking for in the players/characters.

Anyway, tell me more. And if you'd rather- you can pm me.
No trust me I know what you're getting at lol. And yes you are right rp with just a normal "cabin getaway" is boring I agree and it doesn't last as long but the reason for the whole around the world things is that they will be doing stuff every week in different countries. there will be competition involved as well for example like you stated say in the 4th week they are visiting Brazil or whatever there would be a card waiting for them in their rooms whatever saying what will be happening in that country. Like the group has to do some obstacle course idk something like that to get something that was my whole ideal if that helps. I do wanna change the plot up a little bit to make it more clear

No trust me I know what you're getting at lol. And yes you are right rp with just a normal "cabin getaway" is boring I agree and it doesn't last as long but the reason for the whole around the world things is that they will be doing stuff every week in different countries. there will be competition involved as well for example like you stated say in the 4th week they are visiting Brazil or whatever there would be a card waiting for them in their rooms whatever saying what will be happening in that country. Like the group has to do some obstacle course idk something like that to get something that was my whole ideal if that helps. I do wanna change the plot up a little bit to make it more clear
Okay... Then I'm interested. Think I'll aim for the musician...
If you'd need a writing sample (Asking since it was crossed out)- I'll pm you a recent post of mine.

Okay... Then I'm interested. Think I'll aim for the musician...
If you'd need a writing sample (Asking since it was crossed out)- I'll pm you a recent post of mine.
in the character sheet, there will be a part where u can add it there no need to pm it me to me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back