• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Road to Paradise [Post-Apoc, Wolf, Fictional Earth - Might be rebooting]

So we're looking for one more lucky player. We have a deliveryman, Auto Mechanic, EMT, history student...I can't remember what occupation is the fifth character.

Character Name: Leda Ivanova
Nickname: Leda
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150lbs
Hair Color:
White/Silver
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Complexion: Fair
Build: Athletic

Visual Human Appearance:

anime_girls_women_anime_white_hair_ponytail_cleavage_tight_clothing_blue_eyes-1292373.jpg!d

Visual Wolf Appearance:
91ImrJlOWxL._SL1500_.jpg

Written Human Appearance:
Leda's platinum hair is thick and long; in fact, it reaches the mid of her back and is often so troublesome that she puts it in a high ponytail. Her eyes mimic the sky, or at least from what the pictures of the ancient sky used to look like in the texts. Her hands are worn and calloused from hard work with machinery and weights, and her mid torso and back are littered in cuts and scrapes from previous altercations with unruly criminals and persistent training.

Written Wolf Appearance:
The fur shimmers with a myriad of colors, appearing like a prism caught in sunlight. Ultimately, the fur is as white as snow unless under non-artificial light.

Personality:
She is persistent in everything that she does. Leda takes after her father, cold and calculating. Borderline apathetic because that's what gets the job done. She strives for perfection and accuracy. It's the only way to earn her father's praises, to remain in his good graces, but at the ripe age of twenty-five, she's getting weary. The monotony is getting to her, and it's making her more irritable. However, emotions are for the weak, or so her father claims, and they get in the way. She's straightforward, not comically unfiltered or blessed with sarcastic snark, just straight to the point. It's Point A to Point B with her, and that often doesn't earn her good impressions to most.

Current Story:
Assigned to the patrol power shift--Stepangard Delta--Leda is tasked to work on the streets on a daily basis. Her job demands all of her time, giving her little to no freedom or social life between the moment she clocks out to the moment she goes to sleep and then repeats. When she does have time in-between shifts and sporadic sleep schedules, she's often training with a coworker or with her father, Viktor Ivanov, who leads day shift patrol.

Weapon(s):
She carries two firearms--MP-443 Grachs--that she's fondly dubbed as Marlene and Charlene.

Last edited:
Character Name: Leda Ivanov
Nickname: Leda
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150lbs
Hair Color:
White/Silver
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Complexion: Fair
Build: Athletic

Visual Human Appearance:

anime_girls_women_anime_white_hair_ponytail_cleavage_tight_clothing_blue_eyes-1292373.jpg!d

Visual Wolf Appearance:
91ImrJlOWxL._SL1500_.jpg

Written Human Appearance:
Leda's platinum hair is thick and long; in fact, it reaches the mid of her back and is often so troublesome that she puts it in a high ponytail. Her eyes mimic the sky, or at least from what the pictures of the ancient sky used to look like in the texts. Her hands are worn and calloused from hard work with machinery and weights, and her mid torso and back are littered in cuts and scrapes from previous altercations with unruly criminals and persistent training.

Written Wolf Appearance:
The fur shimmers with a myriad of colors, appearing like a prism caught in sunlight. Ultimately, the fur is as white as snow unless under non-artificial light.

Personality:
She is persistent in everything that she does. Leda takes after her father, cold and calculating. Borderline apathetic because that's what gets the job done. She strives for perfection and accuracy. It's the only way to earn her father's praises, to remain in his good graces, but at the ripe age of twenty-five, she's getting weary. The monotony is getting to her, and it's making her more irritable. However, emotions are for the weak, or so her father claims, and they get in the way. She's straightforward, not comically unfiltered or blessed with sarcastic snark, just straight to the point. It's Point A to Point B with her, and that often doesn't earn her good impressions to most.

Current Story:
Assigned to the patrol power shift--Stepangard Delta--Leda is tasked to work on the streets on a daily basis. Her job demands all of her time, giving her little to no freedom or social life between the moment she clocks out to the moment she goes to sleep and then repeats. When she does have time in-between shifts and sporadic sleep schedules, she's often training with a coworker or with her father, Viktor Ivanov, who leads day shift patrol.

Weapon(s):
She carries two firearms--MP-443 Grachs--that she's fondly dubbed as Marlene and Charlene.

I am just now seeing that you posted this. For some reason, as soon as I turned this into a tab, the notifications are wonky. I was just about to post in here for people to send more CSes. She is approved. I apologize for the delay. She would have been approved sooner if I had seen it sooner. You can add her CS to the character thread. Let me know if you want a link to the discord.

As for everyone else looking at this game, I am giving my current cast until Monday to post their CSes to the Character Thread. Whoever doesn't have their CS posted by Monday will be dropped from the game which may open some slots for those who may be interested. I would like to finally get this game started, and I do not want any delays due to AWOLs.

All right; I am going to go ahead and pre-emptively predict that I think we are going to have two AWOLs. So if we can get 2 more applicants, then that would be great. :grinningteeth:

Character Name: Tatiana Volkov
Nickname: Tat
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 180lbs
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Gold
Complexion: pale
Build: curvy/athletic
Visual Human Appearance:
goldeye.jpg
Visual Wolf Appearance:
948a9498afa704b94346a33b77347e88.jpg

Written Human Appearance: She is s young caucasian woman, she prefers to wear a little makeup mostly to enhance her eyes. She has a pale complexion due to the dome above the city. Her eyes are gleaming gold and her body type is an athletic build with a womanly curviness to her breast and hip areas. Her hair is a silky, silver/grey color with a loose curl to it and it falls to around the middle of her back. She keeps her hair loosely down when she has free time, but when she is working it is usually in a bun. She often wears a long maroon woman’s trench coat. She wears a warm white long-sleeved sweater, and for an accent, she has a gold sun pendant on a thin gold chain, that she wears over her sweater. she wears two small black leather belts around her waist with silver buckles, holding her skirt around her natural waistline, her black skirt fall to mid-thigh. She wears pantyhose thigh-high black boots, with a medium sized heel.
Written Wolf Appearance: Her coat is snow white with the exception of the tops of her ears and down her back she has a grey streak running down it, that fades into the white a little above midway down across her body. She has a bit of gray around her nose it fades as it runs to her brow. Her paw pads and claws are black. Her tail is solid white with some grey from her dorsal fading down it lightly. She keeps her golden color in her eyes when she is a wolf.

Personality: Tatiana is a very strict person, often criticizing the bad behavior and habits of the other humans. Which is why she is currently single, her temper is often the reason why her relationships fail. She is also very impatient, disliking people who don't answer her questions quickly enough. She is beautiful, warm and full of passion, but while she is strong, cool and a little scary. She can be girly and likes sweet things and cute clothes. Tatiana describes herself as someone who was always crying. At least she tries her best not to show other people her more vulnerable side. When she is pushed too far everyone knows about it.

Current Story: She had just graduated medical school and was debating with herself, whether or not to get her doctorate when her mother died. She was shot on site, she was trying to escape from the city. When she was identified, she caused major “cleaning” of their living courters. The city was unable to find any books or records of anything illegal. Their home was left in shambles and she was forced to take a job as a Nurse to pay for damages and to look better to the government.

Weapon(s): none

Last edited:
Character Name: Tatiana Volkov
Nickname: Tat
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 180lbs
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Gold
Complexion: pale
Build: curvy/athletic
Visual Human Appearance:
View attachment 556567
Visual Wolf Appearance:
View attachment 556568
Written Human Appearance: she is s young Caucasian woman, she wear a little make up mostly to enhance her eyes. She has a pale complexion due to the dome, her eyes are a gleaming gold and her body type is athletic with a womanly curviness to her breasts and hips. Her hair is a Shimmering silver/grey, she was born with it, it has is a loose curl to it most days. She often wears a long maroon woman’s trench coat, with a white sweater underneath it, she has a necklace that somewhat resembles a sun. she wears two small black leather belts around her waist with silver buckles, holding her skirt around her natural waist line, her black skirt fall to mid-thigh. She is often harassed for her length of skirt, but she likes the way she looks. She has stockings that cover her legs and thigh-high black boots, with a medium heel.

Written Wolf Appearance: she is a strong young wolf. Her coat is snow white with the exception of the tops of her ears and down her back she has a grey streak running down it, that fades into the white a little above midway across her body. She has a bit of gray around her nose it fades as it runs to her brow. Her paw pads and claws are black. Her tail is solid white with some grey from her dorsal fading down it lightly. Her golden

Personality: Tatiana is a very strict person, often criticizing the bad behavior and habits of the other humans. She is also very impatient, disliking people who don't answer her questions quickly enough. She is beautiful, warm and full of passion, while she is strong, cool and a little scary, even so she can be girly and likes sweet things and cute clothes. Tatiana describes herself as someone who was always crying, but never shows others. She has a great poker face but when she his pushed too far you know about it. Tatiana can't hold her liquor. While drunk, she acts very aggressive towards others.

Current Story: she has just graduated medical school and was debating getting her doctorate when her mother died, by trying to escape from the city, she was shot and caused major “cleaning” of their living area. The city was unable to find any books or records of anything illegal. Their home was left in shambles and she was forced to take a job as a Nurse to pay for damages and to look better to the government.

Weapon(s): none

The concept is good. I understand the main idea. Just proof-read it. You have a lot of obvious grammatical mistakes that make the CS look rushed and lazy.

The concept is good. I understand the main idea. Just proof-read it. You have a lot of obvious grammatical mistakes that make the CS look rushed and lazy.

oh, wow... yeah, I see what you mean. Sorry, I was rushing and I guess it shows :-_-lines: I'll edit it and clean it up

oh, wow... yeah, I see what you mean. Sorry, I was rushing and I guess it shows :-_-lines: I'll edit it and clean it up

She is approved. You can move her to the character thread labeled "The Pack." It should be tabbed in the header area. If you would like an invite to the discord, then let me know.

Hey everyone, we have 2 wolf slots open. I would like to recruit some "active" players, so if you think you'll be active and dedicated, then please join up.

Hey, having so many white wolves is a bit confusing. Would it be ok if I changed the appearance of my wolf/girl? Just to a light tan color, and green eyes?

I think it will help in action scenes, if not it’s fine. Just trying to help/be helpful :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back