• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Road So Far | Supernatural 1 x 1 |

Claudia

'Tis The Season
d71ab395716be745b2766e80ccf16bcc.gif
Welcome! my name is Claudia, I'm currently looking for someone to write with in the Supernatural universe. There will be more about myself, rules, as well as who I'm looking for plus who I can play for you.

About me
-She/her
-pacific time zone
-Music lover
-Dog mother
-TV show nerd
-Murder mystery reader
-Photographer
-Character Maker
-Active replier
-Can roleplay on other platforms
-Semi-liberate to liberate writer, I can give you 5-4 detailed paragraphs.
-I love OOC chatting - I will 1000% make playlists, mood boards and banners for OCs.

Rules
-Character Sheets - I do ask you to have a realistic face claim, I have nothing against anime I just prefer realistic ones.
-Characters - Personally I do not mind your characters being related to canon characters so do not worry about it.
-Romance - I like to have romance in my stories as long as they are natural and not forced.
-Locations - There are other platforms that I roleplay on all you have to do is ask about them, I can roleplay in pm's or in thread.
-Length - Please no one liners, stories can't go anywhere when there is only on line going on so give me at least one paragraph.
-Plotting - Please be willing to plot with me, it's not fun if only one of us comes up with our story line.
-OOC Chatter - Honestly I love to get to know who I'm writing, we do not have to do this but It's something I like to add.
-Site Ruled -Please follow them at all times.
-Writing Samples - I do not give out writing samples because I do not have any, but you're welcome to give me so if you want me to see if we are compatible.
-Doubling -We do not have to do this but it's something to keep in mind, I have my OC's but I also play a lot of canon characters. If there is more then one canon character you want just tell me so I can tell you if I can play them or not, please be willing to do the same if you would like to double
-Dark Themes -The TV show it's self is pretty dark but I like to make my stories a little darker so please be prepared for that.
-Pairings - I'm mostly do fxm but I can do fxf or mxm

Who I'm Looking For/Who I can play for you.
-I'm looking for someone who is willing to play Dean Winchester, I'm open to using someone else but Dean is the main person I'm looking for.
-I can play a lot of canon character, some of them are Lucifer, Gabe, Sam, Castiel, Charlie, and many more so just tell me who you want me to play and I will do my best if they are new to me.

Ideas
-My OC is someone that John Winchester has trained well, most say that she is a much better hunter then the Winchester boys themselves. Sam and Dean never heard of the girl until they got a hold of their fathers journal, Dean is furious and the Winchester boys set off to try and find they mystery girl.

That Is the only idea I have as of right now but when I come up with more I will make sure to update this section.

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve rp with supernatural but I’m wanting to get back into it! Dm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back