The RNG picks the Tags, You pitch the RP

Crenando

Pencil Neck Geek
I've applied numbers to 65 of the official sub-genres that this wonderful site has provided us with. Use a random number generator two pick out three numbers between 1 and 65 and pitch an idea from the three resulting sub-genres.

I've removed some of the more meta ones (Open, closed, 1x1) and the ones related to the nature of the romances involved (for more leeway with the subplots involved.)

1. Academy
  2. Aliens
  3. Anthro
  4. Apocalypse
  5. Biopunk
  6. Campy
  7. Chilling
  8. College
  9. Comedy
  10. Conspiracy
  11. Crime
  12. Cyberpunk
  13. Deities
  14. Detective
  15. Disney
  16. Dragons
  17. Drama
  18. Elves
  19. Exploration
  20. Family
  21. Fluff
  22. Gang
  23. Gothic
  24. Gritty
  25. Heroes
  26. High Fantasy
  27. High School
  28. Idol
  29. KPOP
  30. Mafia
  31. Martial Arts
  32. Mecha
  33. Medieval
  34. Melodrama
  35. Mermaids
  36. Military
  37. Monsters
  38. Mythological
  39. Nanopunk
  40. Occult
  41. Paranormal
  42. Pirates
  43. Powers
  44. Preternatural
  45. Robots
  46. Sandbox
  47. Science Fantasy
  48. Sci-fi
  49. Space
  50. Space Opera
  51. Spy-fi
  52. Steampunk
  53. Superpower
  54. Survival
  55. Suspense
  56. Thriller
  57. Time Travel
  58. Tragedy
  59. Tragicomedy
  60. University
  61. Vampire
  62. Villains
  63. Violent
  64. Werewolf
  65. Wuxia

I got Pirates, Conspiracy, and Superpower. I know this is supposed to be about RP's, but I couldn't help myself:

A thrilling story about Julian Rockmeister, who was born with the strength of ten men, a skin that denied any blade entry, and a pair of eyes that could release blasts of blazing fire. Now, as the Captain of the Avaricious Harpy, and a "privateer," he sets out to use his gifts for fun and profit, alongside his brother, Allan, who acts as a slightly reluctant quartermaster, wanting both of them to find a different life elsewhere. The brothers discover a mysterious treasure map, that leads to something called 'the Element.'

When sailing for the Element, their ship is very suddenly attacked by a black navy vessel. Its Captain, Hackbert Theomach, punches Julian with enough force to hurt the super-pirate for the first time in his life. As he is acquainted with the sensation of pain, Theomach steals the map and sets sail according to it, and the Avaricious Harpy gives chase, with the crew growing doubtful of the Captain's veracity and power.

Follow the two brothers on an epic adventure, as Julian learns to set aside his greed, and Allan discovers that he, himself, was born with other gifts. They attempt to uncover the secrets of Hackbert Theomach, the conspiracy he is a part of, and what the Element is. When doing so, they meet a mentor, in the form of Wilbert Eckhart, an old, retired super-pirate, who teaches them to use their gifts for good, rather than their own selves. He also reveals to them that the Element is a piece of ancient technology created by a race of progenitors, suspected to have created the superpowers they possess. The three set out to fight Theomach and recover the Element.

Also, there is a touching scene where one of the brothers sacrifices himself for the other.

Coming soon to your theaters!

I got Pirates, Conspiracy, and Superpower. I know this is supposed to be about RP's, but I couldn't help myself:

A thrilling story about Julian Rockmeister, who was born with the strength of ten men, a skin that denied any blade entry, and a pair of eyes that could release blasts of blazing fire. Now, as the Captain of the Avaricious Harpy, and a "privateer," he sets out to use his gifts for fun and profit, alongside his brother, Allan, who acts as a slightly reluctant quartermaster, wanting both of them to find a different life elsewhere. The brothers discover a mysterious treasure map, that leads to something called 'the Element.'

When sailing for the Element, their ship is very suddenly attacked by a black navy vessel. Its Captain, Hackbert Theomach, punches Julian with enough force to hurt the super-pirate for the first time in his life. As he is acquainted with the sensation of pain, Theomach steals the map and sets sail according to it, and the Avaricious Harpy gives chase, with the crew growing doubtful of the Captain's veracity and power.

Follow the two brothers on an epic adventure, as Julian learns to set aside his greed, and Allan discovers that he, himself, was born with other gifts. They attempt to uncover the secrets of Hackbert Theomach, the conspiracy he is a part of, and what the Element is. When doing so, they meet a mentor, in the form of Wilbert Eckhart, an old, retired super-pirate, who teaches them to use their gifts for good, rather than their own selves. He also reveals to them that the Element is a piece of ancient technology created by a race of progenitors, suspected to have created the superpowers they possess. The three set out to fight Theomach and recover the Element.

Also, there is a touching scene where one of the brothers sacrifices himself for the other.

Coming soon to your theaters!
Doesn't beat my Time-Travel, Cyberpunk, Thriller Pitch

Liam Neeson is a man out of time. Plucked from his kingdom in the medieval era, he finds himself in the heart of New York City in the year 2099 where Dragons control the New York Stock Market! Liam Neeson must slay the Dragons, bring order back to the Stock Market and return home.

Liam Neeson is the Dragonslayer.

42, 63, 11 - Pirates, Violent, Crime

Pratically builds itself.

Yohoho, oh pirates of the seven seas! How's this fine morning faring for you? Well, t'is even better for me. I found miself an island full of treasure! Covered in gold and riches all over. I need a crew that will help me load up the boats. Oh, and let's not forget about the locals. Say what? They'll put up a fight? Of course they will, did the waves take your marbles? Or did they take your balls? There's one thing to do.

Win, nomatter who we have to punch, shoot or gut.

Anthro - Crime - Time Travel

In a world much like ours, but inhabited by anthropomorphic birds, things have never been quite right. Factions war, despite the government's best efforts to keep the peace. Many use illegal methods to do their damage, and some don't just break the High Eagle's laws- They break the laws of time and space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back