• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Risk Runners (IC)

Soma Schicksal

A Gamers Last Hope
3-UN5 (Bunz): "Welcome new Runners! My name is 3-UN5 but you can just call me Bunz! It is very nice to meet you all and I will be your guide today on resistance information, city information, and Nessus information! Hmm...so where to start...So ummm...the cities near by us are one of the few human taken cities, though Droid raids do happen from time to time, so don't be stuck in the streets when this happens" She smiles "Usually though people come out at night when the city is lit up to resemble a Robot Metropolis"
947c63f21ec21a99de3a90e3ef3d366e.jpg
a00399f6fb4a5930e12c9075fd0cce3a.jpg

"Anywayyysss. Here are some robots you need to look out for, we don't have much information on all of them but they are highly dangerous and are ordered to capture and kill on sight." She giggles.
7f996ac0bfa9102464463f81551d6f45.jpg
9df6cae2f650794107c93781d7eff73b.jpg
19e4c5ee1472925d3a67539b40848082.jpg
69d4acdd71dab701bbcb54ab3682bdc7.jpg
464698da76d19d55cf6c11de7d545b4c.jpg
acb82a7dbca9a4fc38202093f4caa925.jpg
ccb095d0ae08cb54c8d040b403338a74.jpg

"It's another day of not being found by the Nesses, let's hope it stays that way. We don't need them taking away one of our last hopes for a home like they did most of the city. So after our scouting troops scanned some buildings nearby for a chance to expand, and here we are. It was a long day of moving materials back and forth but the resistance HQ managed to make enough room for our new Risk Runner's team and captain. now its time to show those bots what we are made of!!" Bunz giggles softly as she shows the new team to their new quarters.
328bb35b4a4fbf0e53566685c92a7bc8.jpg
22b86ef1f555a3dbbe560528819c22ad.jpg
7fb26c1e35d4464da93516ccfec250e5.jpg
22a4fdef22447f92d4585cecee970614.jpg

"Welcome to The Risk Runners!"

Attachments

• 947c63f21ec21a99de3a90e3ef3d366e.jpg
    947c63f21ec21a99de3a90e3ef3d366e.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1

“Thank you Bunz.” Rowan smiled. “Alright everyone. Since we just moved everything here there giving us a bit to adjust and make sure all systems are workimg properly in this new wing of the base. Take this time to rest, and recollect yourselves. I know our team is fairly new but We did some good work that last mission. Ok? Bunz lets get you to Tribi, I want to make sure all your software is running like it’s suposed to after we switched channels.” Rowan smiles and pat the Andriod’s head. Bunz giggled. “Hehe ok Ro. Internal diagnostics don’t show any deviations from the norm but a full system scan wouldn’t hurt big sis heheh.” Bunz smiles brightly and took the Captain’s hand. “Heh yep Bunz. Better safe than sorry, good advice for all of us.” Rowan smiles to her team, the brief tour of the new branch completed and now it’s was time to relax. Well relax after some important things were done first.

STATUS REPORT
CAPTAIN ROWAN PYRE

48681bc68964dfd4d3d1aac316cb3248.jpg

Last edited:
Tribi was in his quarters working on some code and modifications on hacking the Nessus robots, he had seen a lot of crazy things out there and he wanted to at least try to get some of them on his side. If he could do that, the rebellion would have no trouble bringing humanity back again. "Hmm...let's see here, if this command goes in the the bot becomes active...but what about this?" He adds another code and the bot begins to speak. "Access code 9923 activated, Nessus deactivated. Hello Master Dallas." Tribi smiled. "Heh there we go, this should make the hacking far quicker than usual." He set the bot down on the table and turned it off. "I wonder how Ro is doing with the newbies." He chuckled and began to make his way over to where the tour was bound to end. "I see the tour is over. Did everything go well with Bunz?" He asked Ro keeping updates on his code and making sure one of their only chances at survival isn't broken. "And uhhh...where is Nia?" He referred to Lienia when he said that nickname.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Cosmos Cosmos

Lienia was, uh well- being herself, lurking around the new facilities full of excitement at all the new tech like a child in a candy shop, happily moving about with hands grasped tightly together behind back and her usual unique lab coat sitting loosely around her as she bubbly went along, eventually finding herself peeking into the tour of new recruits with a curious blink and walking in once things had settled, Tribi talking to the captain and her 'little sister' with a cheerful smile, she wasn't are how she felt about the strange relationship of the two females but she wasn't against it, for a matter of a fact she couldn't talk with just about everyone believing she had some sort of crush on whatever new android she created. Apearing behind the male just as her name was spoken she tapped him once on the shoulder lightly from behind and leant to one side with a mischievous closed eyed smirk, stepped sidewards hans still grasped before straightening up, he was somewhat taller than her saying something with her height, in fact at the current time they were essentially in order from tallest to shortest, the captain being at the end of them, "Whatcha' doin?~" She let out in a teasing and childish stretch of the words.

Nina was quiet, and attentive, listening to the childish android introduce them to their new lives as freedom fighters. By the time Bunz was done, Nina had already gave the headquarters a once over, noting rooms of interest, especially the upgrade room.

After being dismissed, Nina quickly retraced her steps, back to where the living quarters were located. She found the door with her name label on it and walked inside. The room itself wasnt the biggest, but it definitely felt comforting. Nina had a small duffel bag slung on her shoulder and across her chest, carrying her essentials. Placing the bag down on the bed, she opened it up, pulling out a coil of wire and some wire cutters, as well as a small metal device in the shape of an ellipse . Nina pressed a button on the side of the device and it quickly unfolded itself, the prongs of the collapsible grappling hook sticking out. Nina inspected the hook itself, making sure it wasnt damaged during travel before resetting it to its folded position. She took the three times over to the table in the middle of the room, then began the process of attaching one end of the wire to the hook, using the wire cutters to cut off an excess. When that was done, she set the assembled hook and wire down and placed her right arm on the table as well.

Only a few moments went by before a section of Nina's arm opened up, revealing the internal mechanisms and the housing for her grapple hook. Inside, there was already a coil of wire, but the loose end had no hook attached to it. Nina reached into her arm with her left hand, pulling out the defective wire, tossing it to the side. She reached over to get the new wire with the hook attached, and set it into the housing, making sure the other loose end of the new wire was clamped into the bearing properly. Her right arm closed up and Nina stretched. In her eye sight, a screen popped up, alerting Nina that the hook was ready. She dismissed the alert, and held her right arm out and angled down. The hook was ejected out, but not quickly. Nina watched as the hook slowly lowered itself to the ground, watched the hook settle down and the wire gather around it, until the wire stopped feeding out. Nina reached out and tugged on the wire, pulling her right arm down slightly with it. Satisfied that the new wire was installed properly, she retracted the hook back into her arm, and left her quarters.

She began to wander through the base, heading in the general direction of the upgrade room. She was in no rush, but she was curious as to what the room offered

Cyrus Strong, formerly known as Theodore, had been considered many things when he had been a human. He was considered lazy, a bastard, a good for nothing soldier, a rug that no one wanted to handle, but the one thing he liked the most was being called a hero. He was grateful that during his human years, he had been able to save many humans from all around the globe, it had shown others that he was someone who could do his job when he was motivated to help. Heck, it was his sacrifice that saved some of the remaining humans from certain annihilation. Of course he had been one of the main casualties but now, now he was something else. Something made to fight Nessus, something that would be willing to sacrisife himself for the good of the Risk runners. Something that he had joined in order to either pillage other places for food to survive. But right now, he was feeling somewhat pissed, mostly because he was being shown around the HQ when he wasn't a private like many others before him, he was a corporal who could had been something more but his laziness had gotten a hold of him when he was human. Evtnually he decided to go exploring around the place, even if he knew the surrounding, it wouldn't hurt to adjust oneself to where thing would be.

"We're done?" He asked, snapping back to attention. For the past 10 minutes, he had been absentmindedly been following the child-like android in a daze, marveling at the amount of moving parts in one area there could be at a time, and at the same trying to restrain himself from peeling back the metal hinges and panel, stripping the systems and wires, then making a break for it. He figured he would be too full of holes to try and escape with all of these sweet, sweet parts. If only he could.

All he could understand was "Rest and recollect-", then decided that it was time to do exactly that. Rest, and collect. He hadn't done that since he was captured by those thugs. He shuddered to think about that traumatizing experience again. "Yep, gonna blow ev-, them all up." He corrected quickly. He decided that the commanding officers has had enough of him, and began to walk aimlessly, unconsciously following somebody to the quarters he completely forgot about. Finding the door with "Luke Mattel" on it, he opened and entered, opening up his jacket and placing a few things onto the coffee table.

A pair of wire cutters, a ball of multicolored wires, a few pounds of lumpy plastics, a trio of det charges, one of his 'nade bandoliers, a few clips of ammo, and a half eaten chocolate bar. His eyes widened at the chocolate bar, which he scarfed down quickly. His jacket was a little bit lighter now, certainly lighter than when he came in. After he was finished with eating, he explored the room. He rubbed the little plant's leaves. Oily. He hopped onto the bed, bouncing once before coming to a rest. He then set up a little trap around the door, two blaps of c4 around each side of the door.

Content with inspection, he decided to find more food to eat. This place ought to have a mess hall, right? He took a few steps outside before realizing he hadn't armed his new trap. He snapped, and the room had a new soft red glow. There we go. Time for food, or parts. Mostly food though. Parts and food don't mix well.

Last edited:

Ro chuckles as Lienia appeared as if on cue. "Bunz did very good Tribi, haha sup Lienia! Just finished the tour actually. I want to have Tribi run through Bunz's AI real quick after this whole move and then maybe you two want to do something after to just chill?" The last week of expanding base has been exhausting and this new captain position was giving her brain a run for its money.Some down time was much needed. "Can I chill to Sis?" Bunz tugged at her arm. "hehe yeah little sis if there nothing else you have to do instead. I know how you love playing with the kids in the city in your free time. Even though you should really have some one with you to protect you haha" The andriod girl blushed. It was so cute, Rowan loved adding that feature in. "I wills have to check"

STATUS REPORT
CAPTAIN ROWAN PYRE

Interacting: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Cosmos Cosmos
Mentioned: N/A
Located: Inside RR Hq

Last edited:
Tribi jumped at Nia's touch. "Goodness...that's very...creepy Nia...I really need to get used to your sneakiness." He chuckles about at his own jumping. "Anyway ya, I'll check her AI and umm just a heads up to people still here. Touch Bunz and you die." He gives a small smile, he set up security protocols to kill anyone who tried to touch her without permission. It was a good security feature and would stop the Nessus network from getting their hands on such a valuable asset. "And chilling sounds like one of the best plans I've heard all week." He smiles.

Nina made her way to the stairs, heading down onto the lower level, then recalled the directions to the upgrade room, making a few turns here and there. It wasnt long before she found herself at the door to the upgrade room.

She walked in, her eyes being present with the sight of work benches, holographic computer screens and tools strewn all over the place. She began to aimlessly walk around the perimeter of the room, examining anything she didnt immediately recognize. Some of the tools in the work area were designed for specific uses, none of which Nina could identify to benefit her. The computer interfaces projected around the room were simple and intuitive. The work benches themselves were pretty sturdy. Decent quality for a rebellion

The female eventually found herself back at the center of the room. At this point, she was thinking about the possible upgrades she could apply to herself. Perhaps new motors her in limbs for faster movement, or better sensors in her eyes. The ones currently serving her vision were pretty damn good already, but the girl had come to know that anything can be better.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Cosmos Cosmos Panzer Panzer t e r m i n a l t e r m i n a l SheepKing SheepKing Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Human__Ramen Human__Ramen

-Panic-

The bright blue light of the droid's eye flickered awake through the dark and dusty room, shining a light on the soft grey metal floors of the dark room. The little ball of metal lifted its head slightly, letting out a rasp of air that sounded akin to a soft yawn. After a moment of hesitation, the droid began its slow ascent from the ground, unfolding and transforming itself into its usual stance. It lightly bumped against the ceiling of the small closet and quickly recoiled back into its little wings, flinching from the startling thud. It glanced up at the low ceiling, its eye jolting up in confusion. It slowly dragged its sight around the close walls of the closet. The shadows of many different creeds began to jump from the walls, dancing like the sickening flames of fear.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
It didn't wait for a second longer. It launched itself through the locked door, the debris of ration crates and the stain of burst ration packs sticking to the hard shell of Birby. The weak and decrepit door of the small rations closet burst easily, swinging off of the small hinges. The terrified Birby then did what it usually does in these situations. It scrambled about like a headless chicken for a short moment, before completely folding up into its little ball, hiding away from the "scary" ration boxes. Its little blue eye glanced around the room in a terrified frenzy of panic, flickering about the derelict halls of the new rebel HQ. It wasn't familiar with the area, which irked him further.
"Birby home" He repeated quickly. "Birby home.Birby home.Birby home.Birby home."
He was confused, scared, and tired. Birby needed to go home.
He must. He wanted to go back to "Birby home".

Lienia blinked a few times curiously as they went on before eventually giving out a small nod to them in reply, somewhat reluctant as a light blush crossed her cheeks and one hand rubbed the back of her neck briefly, "Y-Yeah…. Sounds like a great plan!" She added sounding as enthusiastic as her current expression was allowing, lowering the arm back down to her sides her smirk returned, "Ay' she looks fine ta' me, ya' know you don't have ta' worry so much bout' em? I'm sure she's fine~" She chuckled back in reply, the 'captain' certainly was protective over her lil sister, scans every week it seemed, she was but out of some of, if not the best tech they had at hand and was continuing to be upgraded to this day you'd think she'd of at least calmed down a little a slight wince let out form her eye she tried to cover up, stretching her robotic fingers as somewhat of a distraction form her side.

Rowan raised a brow, was that a wince?0 "Uhh, yeah. I just want to make sure. the updates on our communications equipment in this new branch of the base is working properly with Bunz's systems and just. Better safe than sorry. Right Bunz?" The CapEEtan looked at her little android. Smiling brightly at her as her hand patted Bunz' head gently.

"C-correct!" Bunz said half distracted. Her ears was picking up a far off noise inside the base. sounded like a bot in distress....maybe she should check it out after the conversation was over. Her programming wanted her to g to it right a way but Bunz wanted to make sure she knew the older soldier's plans for the day. So later she checked out that noise she could join her big sis and her friends.

"See, it will only take like 15 minutes? right Tribi?" She smiled at the boy, elbowing him lightly and playfully. "Or do you and I need a little more time alone hehe." Rowan wiggled her eye brows suggestively and chuckled. Though that wincing sound did concern her, she wasn't quite sure if it was really a wince that came from Lenia. Maybe it was finally time to get those hearing upgrades...she's been avoiding those for far too long, but Ro liked relying on her human senses. It made her feel more herself.

STATUS REPORT
CAPTAIN ROWAN PYRE

Interacting: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Cosmos Cosmos
Mentioned: Panzer Panzer
Located: Inside RR Hq

Tribi could see a few things wrong with the people around him, luckily he had a keen eye but he would try to address Nia's in private. "Umm ya, maybe we should calm down a bit on Bunz's checkups hehe." He continued to listen to the captain talk. "Ya, it may take a shorter amount of....w-wait what? Time alone...umm...well...I mean if you wanted..." His cheeks got a bit red but luckily it was hard to see because of his dark complexion. "Anyway...I have two things to say, one Bunz you want to go somewhere, I can tell. What is it you are picking up? And Nia we need to talk in private later if that's okay." He suggested.

Bunz nodded "I just heard a sound. Like a bot yelling. I wanted to see who needed help. I'm gonno go see it." Stuck on one train of "thought' Bunz went ahead towards the sound, curiously trying to scan the location it could've come from.

"Bunz! wait!" Ro chuckled "and she's gone. I guess we won't be giving her a system check up till later." She slung her arm around Tribi "We'll I'll be waiting for you when I get Bunz. Definitely will be having that alone time." Ro whispered in his ear "To do what ever you want" Her finger traced his jawline as she said this breathlessly. Then Ro giggled and patted his shoulder before letting him go to follow bunz.

Bunz however was long gone. Now deep into the storage parts of the base she failed to see what was in front of her feet. Tripping over a hunkered down piece of metal
. "Ah!" She yelped as her face hit the floor. Pain receptors flaring and stinging for a bit as she sat up to see what it was.

STATUS REPORT
CAPTAIN ROWAN PYRE

Interacting: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Cosmos Cosmos Panzer Panzer
Mentioned: N/A
Located: Inside RR Hq ; Near a storage closet

Wandering in a daze around the HQ, Luke could only hope he could scavenge food. His appetite was becoming voracious, an entire 30 minutes without the smell of decent food starts to do something to the mind of the deranged, and what that was starting to do to Luke wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. It was turning him into a monster, one that was craving anything (But mainly chocolate milk. The dude loves his chocolate milk.), and anything was just going to have to cut it.

It was when this hunger-demon heard a tapping, a squeak of fear, and another squeal of pain as a the android that showed him across the base from earlier, Bunz, was found face down on the floor. This was new, especially the smashed wood, the strange quivering ball, and the surprsing amount of MRE's within said room. MREs, in a room? That sounds like a plan. He figured that the android could handle herself, they had self righting mechanisms or something probably. Whatever, that isn't as important right now. What was important was the type of debris scattered about, and what he vaguely read as MRE: Gourmet Sandwich. Bon appetit my dear Singes. Bon appetit. He said to himself, as he picked up one of the opened boxes. He lifted the concealing mesh around his hood, revealing his scarred face, a single piercing blue eye surrounded by burns and old wounds, it's estranged cousin relatively untouched in comparison. But the absolute pleasure his face granted when he opened and began to chow down almost immediately, in that hallway, with the little ball-creature and the little not-girl, was incomparable to anything he's ever had before.

It was only after he inhaled a freeze-dried sandwich within a matter of seconds did his attention shift to the, guide from earlier. Contemplating whether her AI would go nuts for eating food outside of the cafeteria or not, he decided to let her be, and check the gently shaking ball. It could have more food! Food is always good. Strangely however, it was making a noise, which he figured was a chant of sorts. "Birby go home." Was all he could dissect from it's strange speech pattern. He began to assess the situation. A small bird-creature came out of this closet, granting him food, and knocking down some annoying android. Then, said creature has been rolling back in forth within the past minute, repeating the same thing incessantly. Estimating the danger level to be a solid 2 out of 10, he tossed the remains of the MRE to the side, crouching down to the little guy.

Realizing he couldn't put his left hand onto his knee to speak with the creature face to face because he had subconsciously armed himself, he quickly squirreled away the grenade. "Hey buddy." He couldn't make out a face from the rocking ball, but he hoped that it would hear him answering the "Birby go home" chant. "Where, uh... Where is 'Birby'-" He put a hand to his wrecked lips to stop himself from laughing at the name 'Birby'. He wiped the smirk off his face, and pulled down the concealing mesh over his face again, he looks pretty gross without it, and continued his sentence. "Where is Birby home, little robot thing?" He looked hurriedly over to his side, then back to Birby. "I don't know about you, but I don't know what she'll do to an intruder like you, yeah? Time for Birby to go home."

Panzer Panzer AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Last edited:

-Panic-

The cute little bot gazed up from its ball, weilding another small blue screen that was circled above a ball-hinge for the eye socket. Despite its inability to display emotion, it could show clear similarity to a small child that had lost its parents in the mall. It seemed as though one could imagine tears in its little blue eye.(the blue color messed up here) "B-B-Birdy h-me. Ray-ball-hate-queue." It stuttered its words, trying its best to pronounce the complicated sentence. It lifted itself from its ball once more, showing its normal form. it was a towering figure, standing slanted with a body design to match the primitive industrial design of old. Despite his towering height of 7", it looked relatively adorable. It carried tiny wings as arms, which extended inwards to match the design of the outer hull. It looked down to the human, watching him eagerly as though he was the savior of its grief.

Out of the corner of its eye, it caught a glimpse of another much smaller figure sit up beside Birby. Its curiosity got the better of it, as it turned to the downed android.
"Why sit next Birby? You k? Birby halp?"

Nina was hard at work inside the upgrade room. She occupied one of the workbenches in the room and her left arm was on the table, detached from the socket on her shoulder. It was moments like these that Nina remembered that she didnt have actual arms anymore. The lack of presence of an arm really was obvious. And here she thought she had grown used to the feeling.

Her left arm was clamped down to the workbench while her right hand was doing all the work, with some assistance from Nina's teeth. At the moment, she was swapping out servo motors at the joints of the arms. The new ones were a higher grade than her current motors, more durable if anything. They didnt take long to find in the workshop either. Nina already already swapped the motors at the finger joints, and was finishing up the swap at her elbow joint. Nina reached into her left arm, disconnecting the old motor from the connectors in her arm, pulling out the hunk of metal and set it aside with all the other old parts. Reaching for the new motor, she tore off the anti-static bag with her teeth, pulling out the trivial twist tie that was holding the wires together with her teeth as well. She placed the new motor in her arm, fitting it into the housing at the elbow. Once it was seated properly, she connected the wires to connectors and closed her left arm up.

She unclasped it from the table, lifting the robotic arm up and brought the shoulder end to her own shoulder. On her own shoulder was a circular metal backplate, fused into her skin. There were certain pinholes around the circumference of the backplate, matching with the pins on her arm.

She lined up the pins on the arm with the pinholes on her shoulder, quickly pushing her left arm back into her shoulder. The pins lined up and a few motors whirred to life, locking Nina's arm in place. Nina moved her left arm a bit, calibrating the gyroscopes before her arm was ready for use. The new motors were operating normally. For now, it didnt feel there was any chance, but that was because Nina was moving her arm slowly. Perhaps there was some practice area in this base, she wondered.

One thing at a time. She still had to work on her right arm.

Reaching up with her left hand, the locks on her right arm disengaged and she began repeating the process she did with her left arm, to her right.

Allegra Sauvagess

Ally had been quiet for the entire tour of their new base. She was mostly upset that Brook Dalton wasn't with her team, but she was also simply uninterested. They had had several other bases, all of which were discovered and destroyed. It was only a matter of time before that same fate befell this establishment.
She vaguely remembered an upgrade room being mentioned. She could only sigh in disappointment. Yet another base without anything to help her stay fit. Stupid technology with their stupid robots and stupid Risk Runners with their stupid cybernetic requirements. It was evident that Ally didn't like robots, androids or cyborgs at all, and she made no effort to hide it.
Regardless, deciding she had nothing to do, Ally made her way towards the upgrade station. Arriving there, she spotted Nina working on her own cybernetic extensions, hunched over a table in the corner. Despite not liking robots and stuff of the nature, she was mildly interested in how they worked.
Approaching the girl, Ally forced a smile on her face and spoke in a friendly tone.
"Hi, Vi! What'cha doing?" Ally had given the girl the nickname of Vi due to the markings printed on her cheek.
FabulousTrash FabulousTrash

Lienia simply watched what occurred with a blank expression, her short attention span obviously running out as she glanced around with a child like sense of innocent curiosity, smirk on her face as she dazed out and stared forwards dreamily, "…. Mh……" She said as though agreeing in some vague sort of manner to their statements, they always reminded her of an old couple fighting when this happened.

NIna heard the doors to the upgrade room open, but continued to focus on her work. It wasnt until she heard a new voice that NIna looked up and turned her gaze to the direction of the voice. It turned out to be Ally. Nina wasnt aware of Ally's dislike toward cybernetics, but even if she did know, it didnt bother her. In Nina's past experiences, she had met others like Ally. Skeptical that cyborgs and androids could be trusted. And Nina didnt blame them. But personally, she knew that she wouldnt turn against the weak.

Hello Allegra.

Nina stood up straight. Her right arm was still clamped down onto the workbench, but she couldnt put it on since it was opened up. Nina wore a semi-blank expression as she responded to Ally's inquiry

I'm in the process of changing out the joint motors in my arms. The current ones I had installed were of lower quality than the new ones I'm putting in

She gestured to her arm, inviting Ally to look

Human__Ramen Human__Ramen

Cyrus had a frown on his face as he went around looking at every single room in the HQ, including passing by the upgrade room, which had been occupy by someone else. Eventually he had gone to the main room of the HQ while putting his hands on both pant pocket, looking through the area. Honestly, he had a strong dislike for some cyborgs, mostly because they still retained some of their physical structure. More than anything, there where more cyborgs currently here on the HQ than androids, with one said cyborg having a small android as a sister. Honestly that made no sense to him at all but at the same time it irked his being when he though if how a young kid had been turned into something like him. Sure he had decided to become a android mostly because his injury had been death threatening but if he still would had been in his human body, he would had chosen to continue fighting without any upgrade. Bringing one hand up, he clenched his hand into a fist then unclenched it before hitting the wall, making sure to not sure any of his enhancement to damage it. If he had been a higher ranking member, he would had gone out to destroy some of those robots but his programming was made so that he could leave when someone ordered him to. He could look for someone to remove that programming but said person had to be a true prodigy in order to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back