• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Risk Runners (IC)

His face got extremely red with embarrassment, the captain always knew that he had a thing for her or so he thought anyway. He nodded in agreement to her statement and turned to Lienia. "Umm...so Nia can we go talk now?" He asked in a somewhat shaky voice as he moved his hand out to suggest one of the closer rooms that seemed to have no one in it. "I just have some questions to ask." Tribi was aware that Nia didn't really pay attention but hoped she would listen this time.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Cosmos Cosmos

Rowan tried to follow Bunz’s trail to catch up but something else stoppped her in her tracks.
“General Sonen.”
She saluted. “Excuse me sir, Bunz’s ran off, I’m trying to retrieve her.”
The general smiled “It’s quite alright. Though you need to keep her by your side. I don’t want such an asset lost. Especially after you insisted on giving her the personally of a 7 year old Captain Pyre.”
“Sir we have been over this if I may be quite frank. I had my reasons for using such memories. Now. If you’ll excuse me, General, I have an Android, my sister, to catch.”
Ro attempted to walk past him but he blocked her way.
“I can’t let you do that Captain Pure. You see I was searching for you. I have to things to say. One. 3-UN5 is not your sister. You have to remember that the Droid is only a faded memory of her, and has its own set of purposes. Two: you have a change of orders. Tomorrow at Dawn you’ll take your team to this location.” He pressed a data chip onto her hand. “And help with the evac. Nessus’ raids are getting more frequent. The people need more help getting to our safe havens. And that will be all Captain Pyre.” He said and walked away.

Ro stuck her tounge at him while his back was turned and walked off, placing the small data chip onto her iris, the cybernetics within her eyes scanned the tiny code with in the chip. “Huh...that city..” she!said, leaning against a door in the hallway, while more info about the mission poured into her brain. Not noticing the sound of a wall being hit.
STATUS REPORT

CAPTAIN ROWAN PYRE

48681bc68964dfd4d3d1aac316cb3248.jpg
Interacting: Open for interaction
Mentioned: N/A
Located: Inside RR Hq ; Near Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Last edited:

Bunz sat up and craned her neck to see the rather tall droid in front of her. Her eyes wide as they adjusted to the lighting of the hallway, looking up at Birby and Mr.
Mattel. “Birby. Birby, you are home. Hehe. Remember I’m B-UN5. We just made the Headquarters bigger.” She giggled and stood up. “Hehe Mr. Mattel he’s not an intruder. Just new.” Bunz smiled warmly at the two of them. Her ears picked up the sound of a wall being hit in the distance. Along with a conversation near said sound. The conversation sounded like it was between big sister and General Sonen. Bunz hoped Ro wouldn’t find her to soon. She wanted to talk to Mr. Mattel And Birby some more. “See everything is A-Okay!” Biz said warmly

STATUS REPORT
3-UN5

image.jpg
Interacting: Panzer Panzer Shadowfall Shadowfall
Mentioned: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
Located: Inside RR Hq

-Birby-

Birby was quick to greet a friendly face - especially in its own Birby way- however, he took a moment to calculate his surroundings. Birby shifted his stance slightly as he scanned over the immediate area. As he finished his survey, he looked back to the little girl with an unusually gitty gaze. Its little blue eye transformed into a little line on his screen - simulating his eye closing in a joyous way. It began to jumo in its place, clapping its hands together in an episode of bursting joy.
"Birby love new home. Bigger birby home! Bigger birby home" It laughed.
The ground bebeath it began to crack beneath the metal bird, leaving a permenant mark or dent on the floor beneath. It stopped its hopping, and instead, swiftly picked the little girl off her feet and gave her a Birby hug of affection.
"Thank for Birby home! Little thing have name?" he asked. He quickly turned to the other rebel in the area - who had also attempted to calm him down- and gestured him to join in on the hug. Birby had not been in this facility for long, and he had already made many friends.
"Bigger Birby friend gets hug too!"

Mr. Mattel. That was new. Maybe this 'Risk Runner' business wasn't all too bad after all. He only slightly regarded Birby's transformation from 'defenseless ball thing' to 'large bird thing'. This was not at all slightly disturbing or disconcerting. Not at all. He only put away the det charges when "Bunz" reassured him that Birby was a native to the Rebel HQ. He reassessed himself, and made a mental note to stop taking out a form of explosive at the slightest threat, because that doesn't look good on the press.

Between the cheeriness of Bunz, the sweet innocence of Birby, and the calm that was a full stomach, Singes felt a little less on edge for once. Nodding to himself, he stuck his hands in his not-as-obnoxiously-full coat pockets, something he used to do for warmth, but now did out of habit.

It was until he saw the small android get all scooped up by Birby was when he truly took note of Birby's size. When asked to join in on the hug, he almost waved the innocent creature a curt no. He wasn't a hug guy, especially when to androids. He drew his shoulders back in fear as he remembered being crushed by one during his roaming days. He shook it off, and gave the big ol' guy a hug back. How cute.

Linenia blinked a few times curiously at the boy as she snapped out of her trance before nodding, turning a slightly light pink shade and following after the taller male in a curious manner, hands shoved in lab coat as usual and yawning a little probably from her usual lack of an apparent bedtime.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Allegra Sauvagess

Ally approached Nina, peering over her shoulder to see a myriad of wires, circuits and gears. The girl was slightly taken aback, lifting her cap up a bit to get a better look.
"Woah... that's a lot of technology..." Allegra stated in awe.
Shaking off her slightly hypnotized state, she proceeded to sit on the empty space of the table, but she still had her eyes on Nina's arm.
"Did you see a gym around here?" Ally asked after a few moments of silence, slightly averting her eyes.
FabulousTrash FabulousTrash

They walked in and Tribi closed and locked the door to talk to her. "Sooo...do you wanna tell me whats up with your eye? Or maybe anything else that may be wrong with you?" He asked politely sitting in a nearby chair, there was also one behind Lienia. "I just...you know you get me worried sometimes, not just with you not telling me about your problems but about you not getting enough rest. I don't want you dying out there just because you were tired...I know you think me and Ro can protect everyone at all times but one day we won't be able to and even if I do make it in time I could die trying to save you...just...keep that in mind." He gives her a worried look.

Cosmos Cosmos

—Bunz—

Bunz giggles as she’s swept off her feet “hehehe My name is 3-UN5! You can call me Bunz!” She smiles brightly as Mr. Mattel joins the hug. “Hehe, how did you end up all the way over here Birby?” Her head tilted to the side as she inquired how the private missed the tour and welcome. How could such a big droid get so lost?

Panzer Panzer Shadowfall Shadowfall

Lienia gave an awkward look as she rubbed her arm and listened to the boys words, "Y-Yeah I know all that it's just-…." she mumbled awkwardly tensing up and little and squeezing her eyes closed tightly, "I'm pregnant!?" she suddenly yelled loudly back at him with a bright red blush.

No, not yet. I was planning to search for one later, after I have completed my upgrade.

Nina watched as Allegra approached the table and observed her work. She noted the state of interest Allegra found herself in for a few moments, but made no comment or attempt to explain how everything worked.

Nina began to continue her work. She didn't mind the other girl's company, so to say, but there was less room to work with on the table. Nina made no comment, however.

It wasn't long before Nina was complete with the upgrade process on her right arm. Reattaching it to her right arm, she stretched and moved
it slowly to calibrate the gyroscopic sensors, like she did with her left arm. Nina took all the old parts, placing them inside a. ah and then turned to Allegra.

You're welcome to accompany me if you wish.

Human__Ramen Human__Ramen

((sorry for shortness. on mobile))

He paused for a moment. "Wait...wait wuhhh?! By who?!" He said confused. "Was it by Gomez? I didn't know you were with him...sorry for pressuring you I didn't know....ummm....i guess I'll have to congrafulate Gomez after this, he is quite a lucky man." Tribi said uncomfortably, she would be able to tell that he wanted her but now maybe he would back off.

Cosmos Cosmos

Lienia quickly shook her head, "No!?" She said in reply awkwardly, "I-I don't think I really remember clearly either but that…. one time when that mission failed real bad a couple months ago ya know?- uh…. and ya know how we kinda decided we'd go get drinks and stuff yeah? And then- we kinda ended up talking for a while….. then…. uh-…." she turned a bright shade of red awkwardly twiddling her fingers.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

His eyes widened and he was starting to recall that day yet its' a bit hazy he can still remember the details of her body and how happy he was to make her feel better. "Oh...ya I remember, so....you think it's ours?" He smiled a bit. "Heh...kinda scary and exciting to say the least." He rubbed the back of his head. "Umm...heh Well, at east it would bring us closer now right?" He was starting to feel nervous.

Cosmos Cosmos

Lienia was rather quiet as she nodded and awkwardly rubbed her arm, "I-It can't be none elses~…." she muttered trying to give her best confident chuckle in reply to them, "I-I hope it does?" she continued with the best warm smile she could muster.

"Heh so...I was your first..." He chuckles nervously. "And I mean...we don't have to, it was just a suggestion ya know...I mean I guess it would be sucky enough already to have me as your first...probably not something to be proud of." He says feeling a bit like he did something wrong. "Anyway...just know that I'm here when you need me." He smiled completely confident in that statement.

Cosmos Cosmos

Lienia smield warmly at his response and nodded,d "Thanks." she replied.

"Mhm not a problem in the slightest Nia but umm...just so you know...i do actually really like you. I'm just scared that you don't like me back or that I'm not the perfect guy you have mentioned for sometime ya know?" He said shyly as he twiddled his fingers in an embarrassed but nervous manner.

Cosmos Cosmos

Liniea chuckled "You're perfect just the way you are Tribi~" she replied with a warm look and suddenly hugged them.

He blushed at the sudden hug, the only other girl to really hug him in a happy sorta way was the captain and Bunz but Bunz was more robot and the captain was always flirty. "Really?...even with me being all pervy and stuff? Wait...do you like me back?"

Cosmos Cosmos

-Birby-

The strange droid moved softly around the little ball of comfortable embrace, a soft hum escaping his suit as if Birby purred in comfort. The tall droid, reassembling its prior Psyche (or whats left of it) lightly drew away from the hug in surprise. The merc, who had refused his hug before, joined in, which had filled the hug with warmth in the cold-metal meet-up that had taken place. Birby shook with glee, leaning back in to include the merc into the ranks of the hug. Birby felt a sense of accomplishment in this small and likely insignificant -but nonetheless cute- event that took place. It warmed his human heart. Birby withdrew himself once more, cuddled close to the little android and the normal-sized merc. He soon drew back once more to answer Bunz question, although keeping himself close to feel the embrace still.

"Birby Eat, then Birby tired. Birby sleep in little box." It lifted and dropped its stance in a slight attempt to act out the scene. It turned to the dark closet and froze itself in a cold and unnerving fear. This hug was being stretched out beyond the normal allotted time...

—Bunz—

“Oh heheh sounds like you got lost and put in the closet by mistake. It’s ok. Now you're Found and we can go back and find the team to introduce you to everyone.” She smiles, not mixing the long hug. Bunz liked hugs a lot anyways..but it seemed like Briby was scared of something. He was looking at the closet. “Why don’t we close the door to that place and do some thing fun before lights out? “ she suggested in place of the introductions plan.

Panzer Panzer

—Rowan—
This was no fornstnading standing around “Hey. Person who punched the wall. We got new orders. Wanna help me round up everyone so I can tell it once instea of 7 times?” She chuckled. He was on her team wasn’t he? That’s why he looked familiar. Later she should take more time to get to know them all. Team building stuff would help a lot.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Cyrus had been staring at the wall for a while, while clenching his fist in frustration. It was irritating not being able to do anything, especially being he was made for action not just to be standing still in one place. The moment someone spoke to him, Cyrus had quickly turned to look at who it was in formation, before raising an eyebrow when he saw that it was the captain of the group. "Uhh what?" If he would had been paying attention to her, he would had heard what she had said but so far, he hadn't heard. Well he had heard some of the words but all of them. "Can you repeat yourself against Captain, I wasn't able to hear you." It was really embarrassing saying those type of things. AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

--Rowan--
"Would you like to help me search for our team to debrief them about new orders? I would rather not have to do it multiple times ya know?" She repeated her chuckle. His voice, she remembered now. He was the Cyrus guy. Android, a personality of a military man implemented into him. One for protocol and orders if she Remembered correclty. "Unless you want to give the wall another wack? Haha we have a gym for stuff like that for future reference."
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Users who are viewing this thread

Back