• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "The Rising" Zombie Rp

Emberspark

When an outbreak plagued our world, multiple survivors met along the way, going to a sanctuary in LA Grange, a small city in Texas. Along the way they learned how to trust a human again and became a family.

It's a typical apocalypse rp. I'd like at the very least 5 people. I just have a apocalypse rp itch that I can't scratch because no one else has posted a interest check about one.

I'm making my own group Rp rn, and it's been so long I forgot where to go to make a lore/cs/ooc page

Yes! Make a character and we can get started. If others make characters they can hop in and we can find their characters along the way
Cool. Do you have some lore or information about the world or it is just go with the flow?

Cool. Do you have some lore or information about the world or it is just go with the flow?
Its kinda go with the flow. Your character can be from anywhere but we are meeting up in Main. We are trying to make it to La Grange Texas because my Characters father has a bunker there that can sustain 30 people for 10 years. So its a survive together and we all have the same end goal. But we just have to figure out why our characters are in Main.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back