• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Rising Voyages

I'm so existed for gwen and josiah
Me too. After my next post, maybe Gwen will let him muse with her baby, you know, like listen to the heartbeats, talking to her, maybe even giving the belly a kiss? Whatever a Boyfriend would do with his pregnant Girlfriend

Me too. After my next post, maybe Gwen will let him muse with her baby, you know, like listen to the heartbeats, talking to her, maybe even giving the belly a kiss? Whatever a Boyfriend would do with his pregnant Girlfriend
Super cute! I also have a new 'crew" that can help the get out the country, Pirates let's call them.

Hey, Just to be thorough, before I start the reply, what were you thinking for the baby? And just a small hint on my new race im adding, they're literately shin height

Hey, Just to be thorough, before I start the reply, what were you thinking for the baby? And just a small hint on my new race im adding, they're literately shin height
Well, she won't be born for a while. Childbirth is still far out. But the child herself will be a full-blooded human if that's what you're asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back