• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rising OOC

Emberspark

So all of our characters are in Main. You can figure out why you character is there. Mine is there because she was on a hunting trip.

Emberspark Emberspark I'll let you (or anyone else who wants to) continue and roll as the guard, I'd like to have a genuine response to the situation. If I write what the guards say I feel I might make things too easy.

Also, I assumed a lot of things while writing, like the giant wall that protects the town. If there's something wrong let me know and I can edit it.

Yea so if you just want to 'teleport'you character you can. So we are all in the same place.
Are your characters inside the city or going towards there? I might be a bit confused about the terrain and context of the location

Are your characters inside the city or going towards there? I might be a bit confused about the terrain and context of the location
So we are in a small city in Main, USA. We are going to meet up and my character will share with everyone that her father has a safe haven in texas, 2000 miles away.

Also guys we aren't going in any order on who posts so if you have setting to post go ahead. I just don't want people to get too far behind.

I'll have to edit my first post because I thought we were already there lmao! I was about to be literally 2000 miles away from all of you

FIxed! Not my favorite way to set my character in danger but I think it works. Now I can be in the same place as everyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back