• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings One AU & One Original Request {MxF} {Doubling}

Winters Persephone

Hades’ Sweetheart
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
B5421E80-DB31-49D0-9ECD-E81057BE4C5F.gif

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
About me
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
I reside in the GMT time zone.
Typically I reply every day/every other day. No once a week posters please.
Third person/past tense/realistic face claims.
18+ only. No minors.
2-6 Paragraphs per reply. No one liners or under a single paragraph per reply.
Pms or discord for writing in.
Will request a writing sample.
MxF Pairings with me as the female or doubling.
I prefer dark stories compared to modern slice of life types. However I am open to more lighthearted stories too.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Request 1 - The Kray Twins
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I am only looking for two things currently and one is a story revolving around The Kray Twins. I am not looking to follow their exact story, just the basics of it all, an AU. This will involve dark themes, violence and romance too so please be okay with all of these.
Discord or pms but I prefer discord ideally for writing in. I am looking to play a female OC to pair with Ronnie Kray. I am willing to play Reggie Kray if you wish to double. MxF pairings only please.
Also I have to add please be aware of the time period for this story (1950s). Please be aware sexist themes may be present.
Message me if interested or you want to discuss more.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Request 2 - The Rebellion
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The second thing I’m after is an original idea. Involving a high society, a rebellion, plenty of mature and dark themes along with fantasy. Think various different beings, magic etc. I am happy to explain the plot in detail in private. It will be a doubling type plot with a lot of side characters please be warned. Once again sexist themes and the such will be present.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back