• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Rise and Fall of the _____ Crew | A One Piece Story

Ive made up my mind and i respect your decision either way aha

I'm happy to join if my character can start with or quickly find one of three fruits,
The bomb fruit to become a bomb person like Mr 5
A mantis zoan fruit,
Lastly....
The drunk drunk fruit. A Parameica i made up that involves drinking to gain the ability to make others drunk or sick. Basically through violence
"punch drunk" or the fumes he let's off
I like the idea of the Mantis Zoan Fruit power.
How wild we can get with fighting styles?
Wild is good, but too wild can get crazy. What was your idea(s)?
now that i think about it an all-purpose entertainer [so musician included] should probably make a shanty.
so until things get rolling here i will begin writing one out.
Haha that's awesome! Looking forward to it.

Awesome ive been looking for a one piece rp.

Would you happen to have room for a Boxer from the Prodence kingdom?
Well, this roleplay won't be exploring the New World for a long time. If you can make sense of why he's in the East Blue where our roleplay will start, then I don't see why not.

the only question i would need to ask before i start writing the shanty is the lore per say?
Like is gold roger and whitebeard? how much time passed since Rogers execution and etc.
since with that i can roughly put up a history line for it, then i can safely begin writing it.

Just to confirm what is the starting location in mind when we do make our characters?

the only question i would need to ask before i start writing the shanty is the lore per say?
Like is gold roger and whitebeard? how much time passed since Rogers execution and etc.
since with that i can roughly put up a history line for it, then i can safely begin writing it.
The history that I am creating will still see the execution of Gold D. Roger, but his death and disbandment of his crew would be the creation of the Four Emperors and Seven Warlords of the sea. His crew will be compiled of Original Characters, Four of them went on to become the Four Emperors and the other Seven became the Warlords of the sea.
Just to confirm what is the starting location in mind when we do make our characters?
We will be starting in Cozia, a small island in East Blue. The island however will differ from the show in many ways.

Copy of Template wanted poster one piece - Made with PosterMyWall.png
Dont mind the bounty number its just what i guessed would be a small but still decent bounty.
I'm thinking of his fighting style being mainly hidden weapons, and wires like those of a guitar.

Wild is good, but too wild can get crazy. What was your idea(s)?
A two sword (sabers) style comparable to Kin'emon's Foxfire, but with lightning. Nothing big until a good while later, just giving a shock on impact, beyond moving all over the place.

Copy of Template wanted poster one piece - Made with PosterMyWall.png
T for Tako. Mixed heritage of both fishman and merfolk. Former apprentice of [insert evil scientist here] and can perform five different chores at the same time.

3FD21596-A69C-43DE-A350-0027CFE7360D.jpeg
Heres micky. The G stands for Gunn and its a family name. The bounty can certainly be lowered but the way i see it his bounty would be decent because he has some big names in his home country that want him dead. Which will be why he is so far from the Prodence kingdom. Still 5 million below Luffy’s first bounty so i think it fits arc 1. Let me know if you want me to lower it.

Dont mind the bounty number its just what i guessed would be a small but still decent bounty.
I'm thinking of his fighting style being mainly hidden weapons, and wires like those of a guitar.
He’s cool! I like the idea!
A two sword (sabers) style comparable to Kin'emon's Foxfire, but with lightning. Nothing big until a good while later, just giving a shock on impact, beyond moving all over the place.
That would work, we definitely need a swordsman!
View attachment 986474
T for Tako. Mixed heritage of both fishman and merfolk. Former apprentice of [insert evil scientist here] and can perform five different chores at the same time.
Haha that’s a cute little dude but he’s scary looking!
View attachment 986483
Heres micky. The G stands for Gunn and its a family name. The bounty can certainly be lowered but the way i see it his bounty would be decent because he has some big names in his home country that want him dead. Which will be why he is so far from the Prodence kingdom. Still 5 million below Luffy’s first bounty so i think it fits arc 1. Let me know if you want me to lower it.
I don’t mind the bounty, I think it makes complete sense. I like the idea so far!
This looks like a fun time ^^ I'm interested if you still have room?
Absolutely! Still working on the OOC Thread so that’ll be out soon with more information! We’re just posting character ideas right now :)

OOC THREAD IS OFFICIALLY UP AND RUNNING!
Click the link below to get there and start creating your characters. Please post your completed Character Sheet in the OOC which will then be transferred over to the Character Sheets Tab when accepted. If you have any questions about anything please feel free to ask in the OOC Thread. I’m looking forward to Roleplaying with each of you! Thank you guys for coming along on this journey!

Sega Sega PlusUltra PlusUltra Megilagor Megilagor Fangway Fangway NeonFlow NeonFlow Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Optimo Optimo SilverFeathers SilverFeathers LostPrimarch LostPrimarch

ok will get to working with the cs in the morning. but not i need to hit the hay.

I can't find any decent art for a mantis man or mantis zoan abilities.

Sorry to waste your time, I will probably bounce.

I can't find any decent art for a mantis man or mantis zoan abilities.

Sorry to waste your time, I will probably bounce.
try terraformars then go from there. from what i remember there was at least one mantis man there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back