• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Rise and Fall of the _____ Crew | A One Piece Story

Oh, sorry, didn't realize there were so many zeroes. Just intended to leave it at ten mill and downloaded it too quick.

Made another one, corrected this time. That Luffy poster really inflated his bounty.

Last edited:
Added a CS finally since i had free time. Was a bit delayed due to having to prep for a big presentation at work. (Memorizing speech and contents of a few dozen slides takes a bit to get down)

Its brief, but hope to expand on it during RP and have options to add things in story wise that can make things fun.

I had a few ideas, but went with a more weird one to give potential story hooks for GM to use, the cube she had was based of a FF14 song that i always felt could have been interpreted as something to do with the forgotten past of the One Piece World due to lyrics.

Ah music from the one of the few Final Fantasy games which i didn't have the pleasure to play.
To be exact i haven't played FFXI, FFXIV both the OG and the Reborn version, and FFXV.
And all of the non mainline FF games as well.

The thing about 14, is despite being an MMO you can play most of it solo, they put a lot of effort now to even have NPCs join you into dungeons. They might not do as much damage, but they dodge all the mechanics. I will say 14 has the best story out of all the games so far with TONS of callbacks to previous entries in the series, great characters and music. The downside is its a LONG game given its a MMO.

It also has what i would say is the best Villain out of all the Final Fantasy in the form of Emet-Selch (The Main Antagonist from the 3rd Expansion). TLDR He's got that Smug Glorious Sassy Bitch energy.
(Potential Spoilers but not as much without context)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back