• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Rise and Fall of Aurea [Star Wars]

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws

Just to be clear, we get starting xp plus 50?

Epiphany Epiphany ,

Thoughts on having a hired gun of some sort in your employ? I was leaning towards a melee Enforcer or a Ranged (Heavy) Gadgeteer BH or Merc Soldier.

Last edited:
Let see if this attachment attempt works. Please, give me feedback. This character is, in my mind, very much a rough draft and any editing that needs to be done will be.

Attachments

• Star Wars Character.pdf
    302.9 KB · Views: 7
That worked well for me Sherwood Sherwood , I like them! They seem like a great addition to the group! (We need a warrior or two , right now we’ve got ‘diplomat’ and ‘healer’ , so..)

There’s a discord for this? Can I get a link?

Pending approval from Epiphany for the backstory --

Motivations and background may change, but that's probly his statline and equipment lineup.

Attachments

• Randall Vin.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
Given the presence of lightsabers and lack of pewpew Ima re-kit my boi Randall into a.. somethin, not sure yet.

Randall 2.0, now with twice the gun, none of the stabbing, and 100% more punching.

Attachments

• Randall Vin.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
Epiphany Epiphany your character is approved, though for some reason, when I replicated it in my character generator, there seems to be some discrepancy. I have 15 xp left to spend, and only 100 credits left...

HK Fifty HK Fifty We have lots of things to fix...
1. You only choose one Obligation or Duty
2. You gave your character 100 XP, and I only gave 50 XP.
3. You overspent on Characteristics by 50 XP
4. You need to choose a Morality
5. You start with 50 Morality.
6. You overspent on equipment.
I like the character concept, but we need to make the character using the rules.

Sherwood Sherwood , yours also has some issues:
1. You also overspent 20 on Characteristics
2. You didn't choose Motivation

Vudukudu Vudukudu yours is approved, but you need to change your equipment. It costs more than the 500 credits you start with...

Sherwood and HK Fifty, can you adjust your characters? If you need help, let me know, am more than willing to help

<groan> And here I was thinking that I had it right. <grumble grumble> I'll work on it soon. Sorry about that.

Epiphany Epiphany your character is approved, though for some reason, when I replicated it in my character generator, there seems to be some discrepancy. I have 15 xp left to spend, and only 100 credits left...

HK Fifty HK Fifty We have lots of things to fix...
1. You only choose one Obligation or Duty
2. You gave your character 100 XP, and I only gave 50 XP.
3. You overspent on Characteristics by 50 XP
4. You need to choose a Morality
5. You start with 50 Morality.
6. You overspent on equipment.
I like the character concept, but we need to make the character using the rules.

Sherwood Sherwood , yours also has some issues:
1. You also overspent 20 on Characteristics
2. You didn't choose Motivation

Vudukudu Vudukudu yours is approved, but you need to change your equipment. It costs more than the 500 credits you start with...

Sherwood and HK Fifty, can you adjust your characters? If you need help, let me know, am more than willing to help

So we're not using the Obligation rules, then? I took extra obligation to acquire the credits, as the book explains.

As for anyone currently in the thread or looking at it, I have a lot of familiarity with the character generator and a good handle of the rules, so if you need a hand making something work feel free to get in touch.

Addendum: I should note that I'm primarily familiar with Edge of the Empire, not AoR or FaD.

Last edited:
Ah! Yes. I tried only putting in 50 XP but I ended up getting 100 , sorry. I’ll rework that. Also , I’m assuming that as she/I wouldn’t be using the Obligations to take advantage of getting extra XP she/I am only allowed one obligation/duty? And for some reason I tried and failed to select a moral , as when I attempted to do so nothing would come up (though that’s perhaps because I set her morals too high).

Also , I’m unsure how I overspent oh equipment entirely? I didn’t spend more than the allotted 500 credits , unless you’re saying that she’s not allowed that many items? In which case I suppose I’d switch to the medical backpack instead and discard the rest of all that.

You can use obligation to 10 extra XP. But not multiple times. You start with only one Obligation.

And you might have pressed the Add button for some items instead of the Purchase button?

Ahh , I see. I’ll try to pick which obligation fits her best , then , and go from there. Does she get one duty as well , or is it an either/or situation?

Ahhh , yes , I see. I’ll see about re-doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back