• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Riders of Armageddon

Slim Intoxicado

Penthouse Pauper
War. Famine. Death. Pestilence - Red. Black. Pale. White. You know them as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. However, in this world, they're known as the Riders of Armageddon, or simply just The Riders. They work as a team of mercenaries, monster hunters, and anything in-between, for the right price, in medieval times. They were known to have unique.. Abilities. Each one's was different from the next. One seemed to have some control over plague, another was able to morph the body. The next, controlling men themselves, and the last seeming to dominate death itself. They were the most well known criminals, and best respected heroes, all at the same time... Or so they think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that little intro got you interested.. I've had this idea for quite some time, and actually tried it before with a group. I was thinking that we could personify the horsemen, give them backstories, weapons, abilities, and so on, and have them roam the land working whatever jobs they seem fit - no matter how dirty. Mercenaries - Sellswords, if you will, and base a story around that, with elements added in from everyone participating.

Who and what we need:

War, the red horse: Shaded Shaded
Famine, the black horse: Gravitational Force Gravitational Force
Death, the pale horse: Rach Rach
Pestilence, the white horse: Slim Intoxicado Slim Intoxicado

DM me for details, or comment if interested!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back