• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Rich Live Longer [Detailed - Open]

Oh frick, man. This is cool. What’s your ideal age range for the cast of characters?

Any age! Especially considering they don’t physically age after <insert specific younger age that I haven’t decided on yet>.

Update
Update: Considering the amount of interest I’ve received in this RP, I’m willing to accept more people that currently listed so don’t be deterred by that concern (if you previously were). Still, the RP is not first come, first serve and not necessarily everyone will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding. I’m here for any comments, questions, or concerns and looking forward to seeing your characters.

I may throw my hat in just because I've been craving a good sci-fi RP, but I was wondering just some OOC things.

- How often would you want a post?
- How long would the average post be? (I can write a good, good amount, so I just wanna know what you're aiming for.)

I may throw my hat in just because I've been craving a good sci-fi RP, but I was wondering just some OOC things.

- How often would you want a post?
- How long would the average post be? (I can write a good, good amount, so I just wanna know what you're aiming for.)
- At least once every two to three days would be bare minimum. More is always welcome though! I do want to be mindful of real life struggles though.
- I would hazard a guess at two solid length paragraphs. I don’t necessarily like to put a minimum on length because the quality of the post is so much more significant and circumstances heavily influence appropriate length. However, one-liners or the like are not acceptable

Last edited:
- At least once every two to three days would be bare minimum. More is always welcome though! I do want to be mindful of real life struggles though.
- I would hazard a guess at two solid length paragraphs. I don’t necessarily like to put a minimum on length because the quality of the post is so much more significant and circumstances heavily influence appropriate length. However, one-liners or the like are not acceptable
Hmm. It seems interesting, but I'll have to consider it. 2-3 days can get a little hectic in group RPs for posting schedules, so I'd have to really think about it.

Hmm. It seems interesting, but I'll have to consider it. 2-3 days can get a little hectic in group RPs for posting schedules, so I'd have to really think about it.
Understood. I do want to say that that's just how I'm calling it now. I'm very flexible on that sort of thing. As long as everyone involved is satisfied with the pace, I'm happy as well. To be honest, I haven't run a group RP in a long time and I'm not set on how many people I'll accept into the RP so I'm sort of just throwing numbers out there :)

Understood. I do want to say that that's just how I'm calling it now. I'm very flexible on that sort of thing. As long as everyone involved is satisfied with the pace, I'm happy as well. To be honest, I haven't run a group RP in a long time and I'm not set on how many people I'll accept into the RP so I'm sort of just throwing numbers out there :)
I just don't want to join and enjoy it, but get overwhelmed by posting speed! (I know I can't do multiple posts per day in group ones, far too much to read.)

Bit of a random question, do you think people would have odd/interesting body modifications? Say a higher rated person wanted pointed ears or slitted eyes, would that be a thing? (Purely cosmetic, I was thinking of a character who got them when she had a better rating, and now she can't find anywhere to take 'em off)

Bit of a random question, do you think people would have odd/interesting body modifications? Say a higher rated person wanted pointed ears or slitted eyes, would that be a thing? (Purely cosmetic, I was thinking of a character who got them when she had a better rating, and now she can't find anywhere to take 'em off)
Yes, I think it’s possible and likely. As in it was once an “in” thing then the tides changed and being stuck with it subsequently dropped her rating.

Bump ‘cause I’m bored. If anyone wants to talk shop, I’m around :P I’ll probably get an OOC thread up in a hot minute if anyone is interested.

I'm very interested in this; the currency system from Time and the underground rebel-style approach are both concepts that I really enjoy!

Wow! This is amazing, is there room for me to be apart of this? I can provide a writing sample for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back