• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So, if I understand correctly, more Rai lore coming? Awesome!

His dad being an alchemist is so interesting. We've been heavily involved in magic thus far, so alchemy just seems so intriguing right now.
Pretty much, yeah. I'll try to incorporate more into my next post.
New rule: Rai can’t leave. I forbid it.
So, he's trapped? Lemme guess, the only way he can leave is through death?

SharkBark SharkBark
Just realized that Akuhei character sheet background is Prince Dimitri from Fire Emblem Three Houses.

What would we think of an off-canon bonus chapter...?

I've been playing Phoenix Wright and kinda wanna do a murder-mystery type thing...

Idk, I was thinking a bonus chapter at the end of the RP but possibly throwing it in before chapter four? Or before Chapter 5 before the timeskip
Maybe before timeskip? Fun little OVA break before the trauma sets in. Idk but it sounds like a cool idea

Me, listening to an OST theme song from Bloodborne: I'm getting ideas to finish up this chapter soon ;-;

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
Expect more lore on the Seramine Dunes (Shifting Dunes). You can decide if Mateo would know this stuff cause you mention him being a Desert Strider.

You can also make stuff up too and I'll try to incorporate it into the lore of the Desert Nation too!
Oh yay! Shared worldbuilding is always fun because everyone can incorporate their amazing ideas. I love the creatures you made too. Gives the desert more terror and danger to it. And now I have the urge to give Mateo a Serpent as a pet.

Oh yay! Shared worldbuilding is always fun because everyone can incorporate their amazing ideas. I love the creatures you made too. Gives the desert more terror and danger to it. And now I have the urge to give Mateo a Serpent as a pet.
Lol good luck with that. I'd imagine that a Serpent nest wouldnt be the easiest to steal from

They're also large enough for a fully grown adult to ride on when they're adults

Lol good luck with that. I'd imagine that a Serpent nest wouldnt be the easiest to steal from
Mateo really isn't the type to steal some poor little egg from its nest, even if that egg will eventually turn into a big flesh-eating Serpent that could crush your bones lol

Remember he had compassion for both the metal dragon and the Headless Horseman's demon horse.

They're also large enough for a fully grown adult to ride on when they're adults
Love that. They sound amazing.

Mateo really isn't the type to steal some poor little egg from its nest, even if that egg will eventually turn into a big flesh-eating Serpent that could crush your bones lol

Remember he had compassion for both the metal dragon and the Headless Horseman's demon horse.
True lol guess Mateo will never get a Serpent

Spoiler alert. Skyla gon disappear again for the duration of chapter 4 and come back after the timeskip.
Not another kidnapping....

I'm gonna take a guess that she's heading to the desert for some heritage journey and come back a total badass bow slinger.

Celebrate the 2,500th post in the OOC thread!

To do that, imma create a new character (By deleting two old ones Im not gonna use anymore)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back