• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is the OOC for the Spirits Walk Among Us RP. Any questions should be directed here.

Hello. Do we choose partners for this? Or does the spirit live inside the human or something like that?

Hello. Do we choose partners for this? Or does the spirit live inside the human or something like that?
Nope, you can start out with a partner or form one naturally through RP interactions. Basically, when a Spirit and Human choose to form a pact with each other, the Spirit gives the Human a portion of their power, essentially making that Human a Superhuman with their chosen Spirit's power. The Spirit is still able to keep their powers but when a pact is formed, the Spirits power gets permanently cut based on how much power they willingly gave their chosen human.

A Pact can only be formed with a SpiritxHuman combo. So a SpiritxSpirit pact will not work.

Spirits are their own beings with their own forms and powers and come in all kinds of shapes from a Kitsune (like Inari) to a Dragon.

Here's an example; If my character (Inari) and Shark's character (Castro) decided to form a pact, Castro would get the power to create and manipulate Fire and Shadow. However, Inari would lose some of her overall strength but still be able to create and manipulate Fire and Shadow. The Spirit will still be stronger then the Human but the Human gets to have magical powers like Inari does. Specifically, Inari would lose her 'Burn-Up' and 'Shadow Claw' abilities and 'Searing Flame' would become a little weaker for this exchange.

Does that make sense?

Here's an example; If my character (Inari) and Shark's character (Castro) decided to form a pact, Castro would get the power to create and manipulate Fire and Shadow. However, Inari would lose some of her overall strength but still be able to create and manipulate Fire and Shadow. The Spirit will still be stronger then the Human but the Human gets to have magical powers like Inari does. Specifically, Inari would lose her 'Burn-Up' and 'Shadow Claw' abilities and 'Searing Flame' would become a little weaker for this exchange.

Does that make sense?
Yes it does

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
I wonder who would win if Inari and Rajeel ever fought lol Though Inari may have the upper hand with Rajeel only being able to Manipulate fire (Unless I read that wrong) and Inari being able to both Create and Manipulate it.

Hmmm, interesting question. Lol. It really depends on if Inari is alright with killing because I don't think Rajeel would mind killing someone even if they were a spirit as well. He'd be all on the offensive and ready to burn anyone who got in his way. Even more so if he was drunk. I did mean for his powers to be both creating and manipulating it. Probably should've worded that a bit better. Lol.

She's perfectly fine killing anyone who threatens anyone she might care about. I think it might come down who can win without using fire cause both can manipulate it, albeit, Inari can manipulate it to the point of redirecting the attack away from her (Not like a reflection though).

Hmmm, interesting. It also might come down to personality. Rajeel is full of pride. Boy needs to learn some humility. So, he might be way too overconfident in a fight. As long as Inari can play on that, she'd probably be able to win against the rich boy.

Just don't push her into Full Kitsune State; She'll end up destroying everything lol

Looking to have an already established pact. It does matter whether I play as a human or a spirit.

Looking to have an already established pact. It does matter whether I play as a human or a spirit.
If you're having an established pact with yourself, then it doesn't matter but only if its SpiritxHuman. If its with another RPer's character, coordinate with said RPer.

If you're having an established pact with yourself, then it doesn't matter but only if its SpiritxHuman. If its with another RPer's character, coordinate with said RPer.
Sorry read that wrong lol

Idk about SharkBark SharkBark 's character, but I plan to have mine form one naturally. I could make another character though

Idk, it might be hard to get Castro to fuse with a spirit due to his lack of trust for most spirits.
Fair enough. Not gonna lie, Inari might try to become friends with Castro cause that's simply how she is cause she adores Humans.

I imagine that's just his normal greeting.

*body slams a random stranger* "Yo."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back