• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
All good, just maybe get Rori to dial down on the trust issues somehow.

About, this much:

from here

to here, eh?
XD

Well, I guess you're not gonna like what I already have written up for her next post. In all honesty, throwing away her issues from her childhood, she's got a fair reason not to trust everyone in this situation. Tiche betrayed them, Kuragiri tried really hard to kill her, and trusting Castro got her into the situation. (Well, it was her choice to get involved but all she wanted to do was save a child. Also her choice to follow after Castro.)

XD

Well, I guess you're not gonna like what I already have written up for her next post. In all honesty, throwing away her issues from her childhood, she's got a fair reason not to trust everyone in this situation. Tiche betrayed them, Kuragiri tried really hard to kill her, and trusting Castro got her into the situation. (Well, it was her choice to get involved but all she wanted to do was save a child. Also her choice to follow after Castro.)
Understandable. But those trust issues are going to make her pass up something good, I can almost guaratee that.

Also...

rOrI lOrE?

Seriously, I need to know what was happening to her in her childhood.

XD

Inari: Am I a joke to you?

Inari gonna be the only the only trustworthy one lol since she has a true desire to make befriend humans

Understandable. But those trust issues are going to make her pass up something good, I can almost guaratee that.

Also...

rOrI lOrE?

Seriously, I need to know what was happening to her in her childhood.
Yeah. She needs someone to bring her down from that, but she keeps her heart locked away. She had someone like that, but she left to head back to Ironshire. She was stronger than when she was a child, and she wanted her revenge.

I mean, I have mentioned a couple times in her posts that she was an orphan. And wanting revenge. Having this all happen while she was a child is why she's got those trust issues.

Inari: Am I a joke to you?

Inari gonna be the only the only trustworthy one lol since she has a true desire to make befriend humans
Quite the contrary, Mr. Kumii. This is Rori we're talking about. You'll see...

After she basically scolded Rori? Let's see.
Well, given the situation. Its understandable. She gave Rori an ultimatum. Live or die.

Inari really won't help her if she doesn't want it. If Rori says, "No, I don't need your help." She will leave cause she respects her choice. SHe's not out to harm humans but wont help them if they don't desire it.

Even though I said in her character sheet that she will, that was only if she was wasn't revealed to the person she was helping. She already revealed herself to Rori.

SharkBark SharkBark AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
Just wanna let y’all know that, between chapters 4 and 5 will be a large time skip. About 10 years so just be prepared for that and if you have any business with other characters, get that done between the end of chapter 3 and during chapter 4.

SharkBark SharkBark AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
Just wanna let y’all know that, between chapters 4 and 5 will be a large time skip. About 10 years so just be prepared for that and if you have any business with other characters, get that done between the end of chapter 3 and during chapter 4.
Wow, 10 years? Okay.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I'll finish up some things I need to do with Castro and then Rai.

Remind me which chapter we're on?

Wow, 10 years? Okay.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I'll finish up some things I need to do with Castro and then Rai.

Remind me which chapter we're on?
Three.

Sorry, I've been in the heat all day. I'm kinda not happy right now.

You ok Kumii?
Equal parts pissed off cause the crew we working with gave us the bold faced lie, "We want to be done before the heat hits hard." but we end up staying there for 11 hours and exhausted cause I've been in the heat all day.

Equal parts pissed off cause the crew we working with gave us the bold faced lie, "We want to be done before the heat hits hard." but we end up staying there for 11 hours and exhausted cause I've been in the heat all day.
Man, that sucks. But an ice pack on and just chill for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back