• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yay we can be uncultured together!
you too? YEAH

dumb patrick star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I liked the first one, but I didn't see the second. My mom thought the first one was stupid, so she didn't wanna go see it. But my sister was gonna go with me on a weekend but so much stuff happened that we never got to. Now it's not in theaters anymore and I'm sad.

I liked the first one, but I didn't see the second. My mom thought the first one was stupid, so she didn't wanna go see it. But my sister was gonna go with me on a weekend but so much stuff happened that we never got to. Now it's not in theaters anymore and I'm sad.
wAnT mE tO sPoiL iT fOr yOu?

But seriously, that sucks. It was really good too. I can tell you an illegal movie website if you'd like😈

I just saw Nia's relationship with Cora. I love it! Man, who knows with this cat. That gave me a good laugh just because it was unexpected.

I just saw Nia's relationship with Cora. I love it! Man, who knows with this cat. That gave me a good laugh just because it was unexpected.
Lol yeah. I like to hide little jokes in my character sheets and posts every no and again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back