• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I’m gonna be Mia for a few hours. I’m at the races with the bro

It was funny, I told my brother that if these guys crash in the first lap (They were street car modifieds), we're leaving.

Halfway on the 2nd lap, some guys tire came off. No-one touched him nor did he do anything. It just came off.

It was funny, I told my brother that if these guys crash in the first lap (They were street car modifieds), we're leaving.

Halfway on the 2nd lap, some guys tire came off. No-one touched him nor did he do anything. It just came off.
Dude...

I don't know much about street car racing but that's still weird. Since it was the second lap I'm guessing you stayed. Also, did the guy end up crashing or did he just stop on the track because his tire came off?

Dude...

I don't know much about street car racing but that's still weird. Since it was the second lap I'm guessing you stayed. Also, did the guy end up crashing or did he just stop on the track because his tire came off?
No he didnt crash. He ended up pulling off into the dirt but its still funny that his tire popped off for no reason lol

No he didnt crash. He ended up pulling off into the dirt but its still funny that his tire popped off for no reason lol
Lol yeah. I can just imagine the awkwardness of a car just limping into the dirt.

Its good that he didn't end up getting hurt though.

There can be some bad crashes though. Everyone comes out fine though
Yeah, I can imagine. It's basically just like any other sport. With football you run the risks of bad concussions, and hockey with slipping on the ice and plummeting face first into said ice. With this its crashes but like with other sports people recover. It's good to know everyone comes out fine in the end despite the crashes.

Yeah, I can imagine. It's basically just like any other sport. With football you run the risks of bad concussions, and hockey with slipping on the ice and plummeting face first into said ice. With this its crashes but like with other sports people recover. It's good to know everyone comes out fine in the end despite the crashes.
Side note; I can guarantee Shark won't see this curveball coming. I'm makig a response to his AKuhei post now >: D

THE PLOT THICKENS
I don't think anyone expected that...

I thought she was actually being nice to them...

Side note, I love how Tiche just immediately picked up on them having some romantic tension. Girl may be a sadistic killer, but she can spot developing love just as well as she can memorize scent.

I don't think anyone expected that...

I thought she was actually being nice to them...

Side note, I love how Tiche just immediately picked up on them having some romantic tension. Girl may be a sadistic killer, but she can spot developing love just as well as she can memorize scent.
Ngl that was mostly a tease. Didn't think there was actually anything there lol

Ngl that was mostly a tease. Didn't think there was actually anything there lol
Lol well Castro started feeling something before when they were still fighting Kuragiri and when Rori first proved to him that she could handle the fight. And then Rori's just Rori, and if something does develop, she'll be incredibly dense to it. Girl does not know how to handle relationships or her own feelings.

Lol well Castro started feeling something before when they were still fighting Kuragiri and when Rori first proved to him that she could handle the fight. And then Rori's just Rori, and if something does develop, she'll be incredibly dense to it. Girl does not know how to handle relationships or her own feelings.
Then there's Tiche who just uses people to meet her own goals.

Tiche:
jim carrey GIF by Salon des Entrepreneurs

If you get that reference, you are older then you seem, Alpha lol

I'm uncultured as fuck so even if I was old, I still probably wouldn't get it. But I've been considered mature for my age since I was like ten, so I don't know if that counts for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back