• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
ill wait for sharks post before making the con- NEVERMIND You posted as I was writing this.

Get ready the elite fight guys xD

You posted right before I could finish mine and I had to go back and type more. I'm good now though.

Ah, yes. The best of entrances, am I right?
*Cyan and Kiko take notice of the murders and the BOMB* Cyan: OKAY WHO THE FUCK IS BOMBING MY CITY! I'LL FUCKING KILL THEM!

Kuragiri boutta be fighting for his life out here if Cyan finds out.
Lol he literally will be fighting for his life. He will eventually find out though, I mean dont expet a damn bomb to go unnoticed by the leader and his guards.

Awwww, that's cute. Nia protects the team's bean of a cleric since he doesn't have much offensive power at the moment. We love teamwork!

LETS JUST INSULT THE KNIGHT WHOSE SWORD IS LITERALLY IMBUED WITH LIGHT.

Good going Rai >.>

The knights name is literally 'The Nameless Knight'
Wait. So it's not nameless. Which means I'm actually wrong. Which means I sound dumb. Which means...I gotta go walk my fish, heh.

Disappear Homer Simpson GIF

And I agree with Shark. Nameless for a reason lol
Well, there's a reason its Nameless but not for the reason you think.

The Lore behind it is that he's a fallen Crucible Knight. When a Crucible Knight falls, either in battle or naturally (I.E. they fucking DIE) they lose their memories and therefore, their name. So they become a 'Nameless Knight'.

Well, there's a reason its Nameless but not for the reason you think.

The Lore behind it is that he's a fallen Crucible Knight. When a Crucible Knight falls, either in battle or naturally (I.E. they fucking DIE) they lose their memories and therefore, their name. So they become a 'Nameless Knight'.
Oooh. Nice lore to the Knights.

Oooh. Nice lore to the Knights.
There's a reason there's a Cruci- Nameless Knight at the fortress and why it's an elite enemy. The Knights were equal in strength to a battalion of soliders. a troop of 5 of them could take over a Fortress like the Iron Fortress. They were that strong.

Furthermore, they were mostly used as royal guards to the True King so they really had to be tough to fulfill that job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back