• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also, AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf You made a character who Inari can only really try to beat with her Shadow powers and a character who's plants can be burned by her flames lol Castor will not do well if he faces Kishi alone lol

Lol Well, I think Castor has a better chance of running and hiding than he does fighting. He's a poor scared little bean.

Also, AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf You made a character who Inari can only really try to beat with her Shadow powers and a character who's plants can be burned by her flames lol Castor will not do well if he faces Kishi alone lol
Castor: "I don't need Rajeel, I'll beat you myself!"

3 seconds later...

Castor:
1646619251330.png

True though. Inari and Kishi fought each other at one point. Inari was at her full power and was only able to scratch Kishi. Buuuut i'll leave the details of WHY they fought to be revealed when the time comes in the RP :P

There wouldn't even be a fight. Kishi would just stare at Castor and he'd fall over from being too scared to do anything lol

I wonder if I should start the RP as a 'Prologue' type deal so people can establish relationships prior to the start to avoid any awkward starts lol

I wonder if I should start the RP as a 'Prologue' type deal so people can establish relationships prior to the start to avoid any awkward starts lol
That would probably be a good idea. I don't want the story to start off weird.

Meanwhile, Vivi and Inari are just doing their thing lol (even though Inari totally hears something going on in the direction Castro is)

Meanwhile, Vivi and Inari are just doing their thing lol (even though Inari totally hears something going on in the direction Castro is)
She's lucky. Rajeel is dealing with stress and Castro is playing with his life while Inari sleeps and hangs with her sister.

SharkBark SharkBark BRUH!
You might have to make a new character, this is the end of Castro.

Castro: *breaks into Rajeel's home*
Also Castro: "Hey, let's be friends!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back