• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Dont have the most flattering photos of her but i'm gonna work on her right now.

I've also got a mod that lets me take notes like a journal for extra immersion lol

Happy Thanksgiving, AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf and Kumii Kumii . I hope the two of you have a great day, and that you get to stuff your faces. Please tell me that you're actually doing something and not sitting in front of a screen all day 😟

I may have gone a bit overboard with Jin's new trait...

Oh well, I guess he's Heimdall now.

Still not as OP as Kumii who I just realized can use his teleportation ability to essentially backstab someone in an unpredictable manner cause all he has to do is open a portal in front of him and behind his enemy then stab them.

Not gonna lie, Karzhul lowkey reminds me of Kratos. The axes, Berserker Rage sounds like Spartan Rage. I also love his backstory. I just know it has to be hard to live peacefully knowing that you've taken lives for most of your existence.

Not gonna lie, Karzhul lowkey reminds me of Kratos. The axes, Berserker Rage sounds like Spartan Rage. I also love his backstory. I just know it has to be hard to live peacefully knowing that you've taken lives for most of your existence.
I... didn't even think of the Kratos resemblance xD I guess all he's missing in the ashy skin and red war paint across the eye.

I... didn't even think of the Kratos resemblance xD I guess all he's missing in the ashy skin and red war paint across the eye.
Speaking of Kratos, did God of War Ragnarok come put yet? Or is it still only available to YouTubers who got early access?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back