• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I want 5:50 of this cinematic to be what Cyan says to Heath's lackeys lol

I want 5:50 of this cinematic to be what Cyan says to Heath's lackeys lol

We can definitely make this happen. At some point, if you want, we can resume Kizawa's spying mission and throw in a couple dozen lackeys to supervise him. Then, when Cyan beats the living fuck out of them, he can say something along these lines. Up to you, boss man.

We can definitely make this happen. At some point, if you want, we can resume Kizawa's spying mission and throw in a couple dozen lackeys to supervise him. Then, when Cyan beats the living fuck out of them, he can say something along these lines. Up to you, boss man.
Cyan isn't at Ironshire right now. He's on his way to Oghma.

SharkBark SharkBark
I can see Lloyd and Finch getting along well, considering both of them love the images of knights and wanted to become ones as boys. Maybe even a mentor/apprentice relationship if Lloyd ever wanted to join the guard. Which could be interesting considering Finch also understands unconventional training, since he grew up helping his father with spirit slaying (which is also where he got like 99% of his training lol).

SharkBark SharkBark
I can see Lloyd and Finch getting along well, considering both of them love the images of knights and wanted to become ones as boys. Maybe even a mentor/apprentice relationship if Lloyd ever wanted to join the guard. Which could be interesting considering Finch also understands unconventional training, since he grew up helping his father with spirit slaying (which is also where he got like 99% of his training lol).
I can definitely see it as well, and the idea of him joining the guard sound pretty useful. I was really struggling to decide what storyline I was going to put him in. I can see it now, sounds like some Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker type shit. (I know nothing about Star War, forgive me)

I can definitely see it as well, and the idea of him joining the guard sound pretty useful. I was really struggling to decide what storyline I was going to put him in. I can see it now, sounds like some Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker type shit. (I know nothing about Star War, forgive me)
Lol yeah probably. Except it's a young adult newer recruit, who is probably gonna end up getting some kind of recognition from what's going on now, mentoring a thirteen-year-old with the memory of a whole elephant lol. It would definitely be less seamless than Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker. Possibly an adjustment for both of them but that would also be interesting. Also, you're not the only one who knows nothing of Star Wars.

Lol yeah probably. Except it's a young adult newer recruit, who is probably gonna end up getting some kind of recognition from what's going on now, mentoring a thirteen-year-old with the memory of a whole elephant lol. It would definitely be less seamless than Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker. Possibly an adjustment for both of them but that would also be interesting. Also, you're not the only one who knows nothing of Star Wars.
I'm RPing with a bunch of non nerds. Gross.

Little guy reminds me of Nikki for some reason. Maybe its the whole 'no magic' thing they have in common.

Gonna make it a goal to get my post up today.

I'm RPing with a bunch of non nerds. Gross.
I'm sorry you had to find out this way. 😔
Little guy reminds me of Nikki for some reason. Maybe its the whole 'no magic' thing they have in common.
I see where you're coming from. On another note, I like how Nikki is a character who can't use magic but still isn't someone to mess with. I mean, imagine working on your magic for years just for some lady to one shot you. Tragic for real.

I see where you're coming from. On another note, I like how Nikki is a character who can't use magic but still isn't someone to mess with. I mean, imagine working on your magic for years just for some lady to one shot you. Tragic for real.
Yeah but let's be honest. All Lloyd needs to do is observe Nikki doing one of her abilities and he knows it instantly. Thats a pretty OP skill by itself. Ofc you give him the fear factor so it kinda balances out.

Yeah but let's be honest. All Lloyd needs to do is observe Nikki doing one of her abilities and he knows it instantly. Thats a pretty OP skill by itself. Ofc you give him the fear factor so it kinda balances out.
Yeah, I got the inspiration from Taskmaster(from Marvel). It is a very cracked ability on its own, I agree. So there's the fear factor to balance it out, and also the bit where I said there's a chance he doesn't properly process it. If it was just, 'Lloyd see, Lloyd do', it'd be overpowered.

Yeah, I got the inspiration from Taskmaster(from Marvel). It is a very cracked ability on its own, I agree. So there's the fear factor to balance it out, and also the bit where I said there's a chance he doesn't properly process it. If it was just, 'Lloyd see, Lloyd do', it'd be overpowered.
Fair. If it weren't for that, I'd outright ban the ability. It's too strong for even this RP where there are literal gods and the main villain can use Death as a weapon.

Fair. If it weren't for that, I'd outright ban the ability. It's too strong for even this RP where there are literal gods and the main villain can use Death as a weapon.
Understandable. Not being the GM and all, it wouldn't be right for me to make overpowered characters. That's why I stick to human characters and haven't made any spirits or deities. I even nerfed Heath a ton.

My plan was to have Lloyd at his current age only be able to mimic movements from characters who don't give off a terrifying aura. So Lloyd can't mimic the Death Knight, Tiche, Kumii, Heath, Any of the Shugoshas, Kuragiri, that one deity character Alpha made whose name I can't remember. The list goes on. He can't mimic them because of two reasons. One, they'll most likely perform the move too fast for him to see, or he'll be so scared by them that he doesn't process it at all.

Kumii Kumii

I updated Lloyd's Adoptive Muscle Memory tab to include the limits of the ability. Let me know if I should add anything else.

Kumii Kumii

I updated Lloyd's Adoptive Muscle Memory tab to include the limits of the ability. Let me know if I should add anything else.
All is good.

Also, not sure if intentional, but I like the reference to Nia's Flaming Bicycle Kick. The overhead kick part.

20221120223502_1.jpg

Guess the game. If you guess correctly, you get... i dunno a cookie.

I almost said Tomb Raider. But...those bars on the bottom left corner make me this is is Skyrim. So I'm gonna go with that.

Yeah.
I almost said Tomb Raider. But...those bars on the bottom left corner make me this is is Skyrim. So I'm gonna go with that.
The bars aren't in the right position but yeah it's Skyrim.

Thanks mods lol

Basically, I've completely overhauled my game (apart from combat). It's got lock on combat like Elden Ring/Dark Souls/Assassins creed etc. now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back