• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
What's a Succunbus and Incunbus?
Hmmm, types of demons. Who uh... well...

They seduce people, I'll leave it at that. Let's just say that there wont be any of what they actually do lol

There'll be comments and stuff.

Saying anything more treads on dangerous grounds for the more... religious people.

I shouldn't have looked it up. Yeah, let's stay off that battlefields. Lemme make sure none of my characters have dreams.
Yeah, no, they don't have that extent. They're 'demons of lust' in personality only.

finally remembered what Rai's clothing was so that'll be in the next Mana post lol

I just go random lol
Lol, I try to go by theme. Mateo's is that lighter mix between blue and green because he has both nature and weather magic. Finch is dark blue because of his hair, and his blue accents. August is red also because of their hair. Just for a few

I've got some better examples from the other rp. Isaac is that sandy, pale yellow because of his codename. Rae's got light purple because of her violet eyes, and the fact that that's the color of her venom when she spits it. Tommy's is red again because of his codename, plus his aggressive attitude.

You thought the Demons were strong before? I just updated Kumii, Mana and Mei & Jin's sheets to include Racial Traits.

You thought the Demons were strong before? I just updated Kumii, Mana and Mei & Jin's sheets to include Racial Traits.
Man, Ashe really thought it was gonna be easy. Guy would've died a horrible death if he'd gotten past the group and actually killed Mana. When the spirit racist hasn't done their homework on the species their racist towards lol

Man, Ashe really thought it was gonna be easy. Guy would've died a horrible death if he'd gotten past the group and actually killed Mana. When the spirit racist hasn't done their homework on the species their racist towards lol
Thing is, Ashe isn't racist lol

That was all the Death Knight, who still has Ashe under his control.

In Pms. When you were talking about Justine and Ashe attacking Mana as a consequence for our actions sort of thing, and then you revealed the reason being that they're racists.
Well that obviously changed with Justine lol

I guess Ashe can stay a racist

Me: *reading through earlier posts*
*gets to the Mika's death post*
*visible pain*

This is a regrettable choice... in other news...

Mika once said; "First off, that's a really cool bird, Mateo."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back