• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Here's the music that'll be playing in our minds during it all though;

Hang on, I gotta figure out why the post code is broken...

I hate this.

Okay got it. It was missing the close codes on one of the posts.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf I've been listening to the 'You're me' scene from Guardians of the Galaxy and it makes me think of if Seranan ever meets Rori;

Serana: I know everything about you.
Rori: *scoffs*
Serana: I know you play like you're the meanest and the hardest but, actually, you're the most scared of all.
Rori: Shut up!
Serana: I know you steal stuff you don't need... and push away anyone who's willing to put up with you cause just a little bit of love reminds you just how big and empty that hole inside you actually is.
Rori: I said shut up!
Serana: I know the parents that birthed you never gave a rat's ass about you!
Rori: I'm serious, dude!
Serana: Just like my own damn parents, who experimented on me, their own little baby, just for their own gain! I know who you are, Rori... because you're me...

Last edited:
AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf I've been listening to the 'You're me' scene from Guardians of the Galaxy and it makes me think of if Seranan ever meets Rori;

Serana: I know everything about you.
Rori: *scoffs*
Serana: I know you play like you're the meanest and the hardest but, actually, you're the most scared of all.
Rori: Shut up!
Serana: I know you steal stuff you don't need... and push away anyone who's willing to put up with you cause just a little bit of love reminds you just how big and empty that hole inside you actually is.
Rori: I said shut up!
Serana: I know the parents that birthed you never gave a rat's ass about you!
Rori: I'm serious, dude!
Serana: Just like my own damn parents, who experimented on me, their own little baby, just for their own gain! I know who you are, Rori... because you're me...
Lol everything else is pretty damn spot on, except the parents bit. I'll tell you this, they're not the reason she's got massive trust issues.

Lol everything else is pretty damn spot on, except the parents bit. I'll tell you this, they're not the reason she's got massive trust issues.
That may be, but listening to that scene just got me thinking that Serana and Rori and essentially the same people background wise. SHitty stuff happened to both of them in the past. Both have trust issues, Rori's is more with people, Serana's lies more with her self, her body, personality and stuff. Both act the way they do because acting any other way just hurts for them.

Idea-wise, they're the same lol

Think this should be Kumii's new theme?

Hmmm, I mean, I like his current theme. But I do think this one fits him more. The other one was very intense, while so far, we haven't seen that from him. I don't doubt that he can be, but it definitely fits his more diplomatic feel at the moment.

Hmmm, I mean, I like his current theme. But I do think this one fits him more. The other one was very intense, while so far, we haven't seen that from him. I don't doubt that he can be, but it definitely fits his more diplomatic feel at the moment.
I figured, I had other plans for it but it can be Kumii's casual non-battle theme.

Here's a sneak peek at the Mei and Jin interaction if you wanna see it c:

Jin sighed and looked at Kaminari and Akuhei, "See what I got to do deal with?" Mei was still looking away but responded to Jin, "[You bring it on yourself, Jin.]" Jin shook his head, "[I have NO idea what you're talking about.]" Jin said quite sarcastically.

Here's a sneak peek at the Mei and Jin interaction if you wanna see it c:

Jin sighed and looked at Kaminari and Akuhei, "See what I got to do deal with?" Mei was still looking away but responded to Jin, "[You bring it on yourself, Jin.]" Jin shook his head, "[I have NO idea what you're talking about.]" Jin said quite sarcastically.
Love that the Shugoshas and the Demon's Twins all have a sort of rivalry with their siblings.

Love that the Shugoshas and the Demon's Twins all have a sort of rivalry with their siblings.
Well, I updated their character sheet a bit, in the quirks I flesh out Mei and Jin's sub-races.

Mei is a Succubus and Jin is an Incubus and there'll be a set of comments towards a certain person that'll set that off.

But yeah lol Mei and Jin do have a rivalry but their love for each other is deep.

Well, I updated their character sheet a bit, in the quirks I flesh out Mei and Jin's sub-races.

Mei is a Succubus and Jin is an Incubus and there'll be a set of comments towards a certain person that'll set that off.

But yeah lol Mei and Jin do have a rivalry but their love for each other is deep.
What's a Succunbus and Incunbus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back