• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Revival Age ( HP World ) ( Background )

The Terror 'A'

• To the ones who knew what this book is about, and perhaps knew of the terror loomed above us not so long ago, I would like you to know that this is my work on gathering the informtation and for certain would not be thoroughly completed. We had no official record of the accounts in the past, and this is perhaps the first attempt in doing so. As for the readers who are not aware of the situation, perhaps for any memory alteration, spells or because you are a new found magically gifted individuals, I'd like to give a record of the past events as objective as possible, but think critically as we do have many events lost. If any of you would like to discuss with me what you have seen or experienced, I'd be more than happy to talk with you, just send an owl to the address at the very back of this book.

The war started by the infamous Alexia officially started in the end of year 2055, though there were possible trace that there were activities underground the few years prior. It was devastating in not only number of casulties, but also the loss of many knowledge and art under selective purge and the destruction of essential groups such as the magical ministry and banks. It affected different races and even muggles, changing the lifes through out Europe. I couldn't hope to cover all aspect of it, but my purpose was to provide to who wished to gain some understanding.

Let us hope that with great destruction, comes a grander revival.

Ilbert Saloman

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back