• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Return {Platonic 1x1 Isekai RP}

GrayDiscipleOfYeet

I want to try and get this idea out there, at least. Where the hero of an isekai returns to the world he once saved and discovers how many things changed (Mostly for the worst) while he was gone. And must save it again with a new generation of heroes, including his own child/descendent.

First off, I'm looking for someone to play The Hero. Your typical normal guy who ended up in another world when he *should've* been dead. While everyone on Earth searched for him, he was tasked by a Goddess to save the fantastical land of Hyelm from a Demon Lord. And he did so with a band of companions by his side, including the woman he would end up marrying. Have you ever read/watched The Lion The Witch & The Wardrobe? It's a situation like at the end, where while several years went by in Hyelm, it was mere months back on Earth, so when he got sent back home, he went back to his original age.

And I'll be playing the child/descendant, whose gender you can decide. As stated, they can be either the direct child or great-many-times-over-grandchild of The Hero. Left an orphan sometime after The Hero left (direct child) or during the kingdom's fall (descendant).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back