• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Return from Prison

GhastlySquash

Two Thousand Club
Just a short scenario I wanted to play out and brainstorm with!

Muse A was convicted of a crime they didn't commit. After serving their sentence, they return home to a different but welcoming family. It seems almost everyone has moved past it and while their faces seem welcoming, the truth is no one wants to deal with Muse A anymore. Except for Muse B.

But Muse B has a secret: they committed the crime Muse A was convicted of. And while Muse A deals with the press and lashback, Muse B must also handle the anonymous threats that someone has found the truth and will overturn Muse A's conviction.

I'm really interested about this. Just one question what kind of relationship you are looking FxM, FxF or MxM? You can send me pm if you want to set something :closedeyessmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back