• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 - a supernatural roleplay recruitment / interest check .

would you be interested in joining this roleplay ?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • possibly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

l u k a s

im your gay mom friend . don't question it .
[ the cherry on top is i get ]
---
grim reaper · a being which comes to collect the souls of the dead , and bring them to the afterlife .
- see also , spiteful , and lazy .
the witches · older women of a certain circle , who meddled where they shouldn't have . and brought upon themselves a curse to turn to stone , in exchange for eternal beauty . a lot pass it off as old folk tales , but it holds more than just a grain of truth to it .
in 1958 , the world twisted a shade darker . the odd end teens , and children gathered to commit the world's most vile , unforgivable crime . why ? you'd have to ask them why they did it . if they can remember what they did .
that night ninety nine grim reapers showed up . and gazed into the very souls of the children and teenagers .
and it was that very night that the group was cursed .
cursed to live an unending life .
pretty sweet right ?
wrong .
it would be the beginning of a hellish existance .
it's now 2021 the children are still physically the exact same age as they where before . they still haven't aged , but they've suffered from time . scars , some minor , others , life long hindrances . they're not invulnerable after all .
on this year to mark a new generation , a new group of reapers has been elected . and their curiosities go to .
the living stone .
and
the children that never aged .
original fantasy roleplay , dark themes , lgbtqia+ friendly ! chat is always open whenever you wanna come in !
---
[ to keep living just to spite you ]

---
this roleplay will take place in a small city where these children have settled into a somewhat abandoned warehouse . the town that this once taken place in has over the years turned into a decent sized city , the statues are due to be moved soon .
if you'd be interested in this i'd love to hear form you ! ( this is my first roleplay here also so if you have any tips or anything i'd love to hear your thoughts ! please reply below if you'd be interested and i can start making the roleplay !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back