• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Yuu

Yuu frowned when he was scolded and rolled back over onto his back, staring at the ceiling. He only peeked open his eye when the girls mentioned the outfits and man was he intrigued. Suddenly Yuu sat up and let out a howl of laughter, reaching over and taking one of the outfits in his hands carefully. "Oh my! Oh my gods! I can't breathe!" He cackled and cackled, finally wiping a tear from the corner of his eyes and lighting up with sly joy. "These are perfect! You did such a good job, trust me I am not laughing at that."

Yuu stood up quickly and took the maid outfit over to where Viola was working and scowling still. He reached around her and held up the maid outfit so it was under her neck and let out another cackle. "They'll look so good but man oh man I can already see the facial expressions of three of our dear friends and this is just an excellent preview! My vote is 300% yes." He skipped back over to the box and placed the outfit inside gently before sitting back down. Now he was excited for this whole thing. It was no secret that Yuu had gained some popularity around the place due to his looks and he didn't mind the attention one bit. Honestly the highlight was going to be seeing the girls in the outfits... and seeing Castor's face.

Viola

This. Dumb. Man.

Viola let out a small scream and stood up abruptly, storming over to where Yuu was sitting and laughing like a child. "Not once did I ever imagine that your kind would be so stupid and annoying! You're not even the endearing kind of annoying that Delphina is! You're just annoying!" Her face went red like a cartoon character and her eyes were in angry slits. She didn't enjoy being made fun of or treated like she was small. Her size was not her. When others poked fun at her in any way it was hard for her to handle. Not that she could remember but her entire life had been spent fighting to be taken seriously and it was causing a deeply rooted personality trait even now.

Her eyes went deep purple as she looked around the room and took a few breaths to calm down. "I just don't understand this place." Why did it all seem like such a joke? The tests were silly and pointless and she was struggling to understand everything about the way things worked. It wasn't something she was used to. She was good at everything she set her mind to...

"The outfits are ridiculous." Viola stated with venom in her voice as she turned back to the sign she had finished. "But if you truly think it will help us get memory capsules I will simply have to deal with it. But I will NOT be around that idiot for longer than five minutes without killing him where he stands so remember that."

Raven

Raven simply ignored the frivolity and outbursts by both Yuu and Viola, it was quickly becoming apparent that all of these personalties weren't going to mesh perfectly and it would just be something that they all had to deal with. Instead of feeding into the drama, he turned to Delphina and Nora and gave them a gentle smile as he looked into the box of uniforms. "I think it's a good idea. While I personally am not too excited to wear one, I can follow the logic of the idea and honestly think it will bring in more people. Plus the food that Everest made is surprisingly tasty despite us not really being creatures that cook often."

He hummed as he ate the piece offered to him and nodded in approval. "We also don't need to have Castor and Marisol know about this. Even if they both voted no they are outvoted... and I want to get some sleep tonight." If they told them about the outfits now the two of them would complain until Raven's ears bled from their shrill tones.

"I think we're pretty much ready then right?"

Nora

For the first night in a week Nora actually got some sleep. She was relieved that they liked her idea. While no one really wanted to dress up in the costumes they were all in agreement of it being in their favor. She got up early to make sure everything was in order. Hopefully everything went according to plan, and hopefully Marisol and Castor went with the whole outfit plan.

"Castor please put the uniform on. And for goodness sake will you please talk Marisol into it? She won't even look at me much less talk to me." Nora gave a quick huff of frustration. Here she was looking like a fool practically begging this stubborn ass for a favor. It was getting time to open the cafe and they should have all been in the uniform by now. The only hold outs were, of course, Castor and Marisol. The ones that didn't listen to logic. "We get more memory capsules if we win." Nora had no clue why she was still talking, he was probably ignoring her. She gave a loud sigh as she smoothed out her maid dress. While Delphina did amazing on the girls outfits she did make the skirt a bit too short.

s-l500.jpg
cos11823-Black-Butler-Sebastian-Michaelis-Tuxedo-Cosplay-Costume-1.jpg

Delphina

"You all look so adorable I just can't even stand it!" Delphina giggled as she went about the room making sure everyone's outfit were right. "Viola you look so gorgeous in it, you're going to draw in all the guys." She quickly adjusted the apron around Viola's waist slightly before stepping back and giving her a small nod. With that done Delphina rushed over to Marisol to, once again, beg her to wear it. "Marisol please oh please!" It took her a second before she remembered something. "Oh! Don't our souls lose weight if we win competitions?" A small smirk formed on her perfect lips. "I know I'm not the only one with an overweight soul, that's why I'm all for us winning."

Delphina looked to Marisol and Castor. They both looked a little rough, like they didn't sleep well. How late were they up fiddling with their yarn? "If you ever want to lose the weight on your soul then you should probably do this." Delphina sat the outfit next to Marisol before turning around and humming innocently, looking over the menus once more. Everything was going to be perfect. It had to, they worked so hard.

Castor

"I already told you right where to shove that sweetheart." Castors eyes flashed red as he glared at Nora. How fucking dare she. After everything that happened last night? ...Okay, she didn't know about that. But still! Marisol and Castor stayed up until midnight with their balls of yarn. The guy in all black appeared and...well...he said that Castor and Marisol got in here by accident. Apparently they were brought here by mistake, holding something that belonged to a worthy soul. They were accidentally saved and that's why their balls of yarn would never come undone.

The guy undid the balls of yarn for them instead of banishing them. However, it came at a price. Three black flowers resided on the inside of their arms. He said that before they graduated from the facility they had to do favors for other people. Not just favors, meaningful favors. Whatever the hell that meant. So needless to say Castor didn't sleep well. He spent the night staring at his marks.

"Shove it fish stick." He groaned loudly when his arm started to sting. He was supposed to be nice, right. This was a whole lot harder than it seemed. Delphina was right though, it would help them lose the weight. "Fine! Why does it feel like I'm selling my soul to a fish?" He snatched up the uniform and stood up, walking to the bathroom in the apartment so he could quickly change. Wasn't it bad enough that he had to work with Everest in the kitchen?

Once he was finished changing he walked back out to room A where they had their cafe and gave a loud sigh. "Happy?" He adjusted the tie around his neck, his brown eyes glaring at each and every person in the room. He looked silly.

Everest

The morning of the festival Everest got up early with Nora to help her set up. It wasn't fair that she was working so much on the festival. Especially considering the fact that she wasn't going to consume her capsule...why did she work so hard? It made no sense to him. She was already the lightest of them all, she didn't need all of these extra points. "Castor do not be rude." Everest gave a small frown at his fellow serpent. Before he knew it Delphina was talking him into it. Something about the points making his soul weigh less. Impressive, he didn't think she was actually capable of anything helpful. Was that mean?

Silently he scolded himself as Castor walked off to change. "Bravo Delphina." He chuckled quietly and finished the food prep in the back of the 'cafe'. The kitchen was separated by oriental screen dividers they were provided, the dining area on the other side of the screen. It was a 'just in case' in case Everest or Castor got wet. They were just grilling so nothing should happen.

"Come on Marisol, you'll do great. If you need any help or emotional support we'll be here to help. We're a team, remember?"

Marisol

“You have to be fucking joking ... no for once I agree with my level headed friend goat boy. You’re all out of your fucking minds. It looks like I stepped into a teenagers wet dream after he fell asleep watching anime.” The reference would be lost on pretty much all of them she was sure but still. Marisol turned the thing over in her hands and make a fake gagging noise. It was so cutsey it made her want to barf. But before she knew it Castor was taking the uniform and walking away.

“Wait! I didn’t mean it! United front! Stay strong! I won’t call you goat boy!” Marisol thought and took a second, “For the rest of the day! I make no promises for tomorrow.” And he’s gone. Fuck. After last night she had kinda hoped the two of them would trudge through this together despite how annoying they both were. Though maybe this was him trudging though. Delphina made a comment about her soul weight and Marisol let out a long sigh.

“Fine fucking hell.” She turned and stomped off in the direction of the apartment and went to the restroom to get changed. “Fuck.” She looked herself over in the mirror and couldn’t help but laugh, she looked ridiculous. Wearing something short didn’t bother her but it was fluffy and cute and didn’t match the scowl on her face. Her eyes traveled to the three flowers on her arm and she let out a little whimper. Mistake. That’s what she was. It made sense... but how was she such a bad person she had to cling onto a worthy person to even be here? How did that even work.

Marisol heard the other bathroom open and shut, meaning Castor was done getting dressed. Man how the fuck was she supposed to hide this thing on her arm? She dug through the bathroom drawers and found a few different black hair ribbons, one that she used to tie around her arm, the other to pull her hair half up into a loose pony. “Here goes...”

She walked into the room and crossed her arms over her chest, catching Castors glare as he looked around the room. Man he was hot... The thought made her look around at everyone else. Their entire group was attractive, maybe Nora and Delphina we’re onto something here. “Well are we doing this bullshit or no?”

Yuu

Yuu was practically beside himself as they got ready for the day, he practiced walking around with the serving tray. He walked around the halls and grounds of the building, telling people about their booth that would be opening later that day. This was the first thing that actually sounded like fun to him. He got to shamelessly flirt! Not that he had much shame to begin with.

“Yeah come on kiddies! It’s going to be a good day so run along and get dressed! Even Raven and Viola are into it despite being sticks in the mud!”

Yuu bounced over to Nora and Delphina and wrapped an arm around each of them pulling them into a group hug before scruffiness up their hair. “You girls are geniuses!” They we’re going to kill it and get another memory capsule all while Yuu soaked in attention. It was a win win!

After a few minutes the last two finally gave in and changed before returning. “Everyone looks so nice!” Yuu straightened out his jacket himself and have a fanged smile to them all. “So, shall we open?”

Viola

Viola blushed slightly at Delphinas compliment, “Well I feel ridiculous but thank you for your kindness Delphina.” She smoothed her thin fingers over the black material of the skirt and smiled slightly. Today she had kept her silver locks down and straight around her face while Nora and Delphina accessorized her with a black headband. Truth be told she did feel pretty but she also felt foolish.

As the others argued with Castor and Marisol , Viola busied herself with helping finish things up and heading to the front door to peek out into the hallway.

“Oh my!” They had a line!!! And a large one! “I think Yuu might be right, for once, we should get into positions and get ready. I cannot believe how many people!” For once in this week Viola turned to them with a bright smile, “Delphina, want to help me get people into seats?”

Raven

Everyone was finally done bickering and they were all ready to go. Delphina and Viola would host , Yuu Marisol and Nora could take orders and serve, Raven would keep everything moving and the two serpent boys could cook. It should run like a well oiled machine in theory.

Raven pulled out the clipboard and squinted down at it. “It is about time I suppose. I think everything should be ready to go.”

Raven turned to Castor and gave him a raised brow, “We can trust you not to lose your cool right? And you?” He finished the sentence looking at Marisol. “Like Everest said, we’re a team and while we want... have... to include you. I’m not going to let you two bring everyone else’s hard work to shame.”

Delphina

Everyone got into their positions and they opened the cafe. Thankfully Viola was on the front line with Delphina because there were so many people in the line. "Right, thank you! Have a great time!" She gave everyone she greeted a bright smile, her sparkling personality radiating their little welcome booth. Before she knew it the cafe was full and they were having to tell people they were going to have to wait. No one seemed to mind though. "Isn't Yuu so cute in that outfit?" "Oh I wish those horned boys would come out and serve us!" "Raven's wings look so good in that outfit!" Everyone was getting compliments.

Quietly Delphina giggled and turned to Viola. "Man we're a hit!" From the sounds of it a more boys were excited to see Nora. "It seems like Nora is a big hit, too." Maybe the boys were more interested in the human girl? She was pretty, sure, but compared to the mermaid and fairy? Really? Turns out Mermaids were a little vain. She liked being the prettiest one.

"You seem much happier than earlier, Viola." She smiled over at welcome booth companion, her tanned fingers playing with her pastel pink hair.

Nora

Yuu, Marisol, and Nora were waiting on every visitor that came into their cafe. Yuu served the ladies and won them over with his charming personality. Nora and Marisol? They served the boys. They were more for attention though, everyone wanted to talk to the humans. "Coming right up." Nora gave a small smile to the males at the table before going back to the 'kitchen'. "You two keeping the peace back here?" She arched her eyebrows as she hung up the ticket. Honestly Nora didn't expect much from Castor but she did expect Everest to keep the peace. Honestly? It felt like they were the parents of the group, the only mature ones.

"Castor you can do this." She gave him a cheerful smile before returning to the tables. At some point she became self conscious, she felt like the guys kept whispering about her and looking at her. It reminded her of her memory. "Ah..." Nora started to sweat nervously, her knees shaking as she tried to figure out what to do. It felt like the room was closing in on her. Was this the trauma? Oh how big of an idiot was she? She talked up such a big game!

Quickly she ran back to the kitchen to take a couple deep breaths. She needed to calm down.

Castor

Castor didn't really get the chance to look over the menu. He was just too busy trying to untie the ball of yarn! "You're telling me that these people don't eat raw fish?" Now that he thought about it Marisol did eat some weird things. So did Nora. They ate weird things like pasta, or fruit. Honestly that was all he knew about their cuisine. "Yeah yeah I can make this stuff it looks easy." He glanced back as Nora handed them their first tickets and he squinted at the order. Everest took it before he could though. "Hey you're doing it wrong. Let me do it."

Suddenly Nora was back inside the kitchen breathing pretty heavily. "Hey! Two shoes. Tell Everest he's doing it wrong." He growled quietly as he turned back to his grill and put the meat on the kebabs, tossing it on grill. "See Everest, I'll show you how it's done!"

Castor grabbed a bottle of what he thought was a flavor enhancer. "Spray this flavor enhancer on it-" As he handed Everest the spray bottle he accidentally sprayed him with it. "Was...Was that water?" Whoops.

Everest

He could do this, he could teach Castor. So long as he studied the menu he was given along with the recipe- "Did you really think that humans ate raw fish? They are not whales. You should study the creatures. They're quite interesting and some prove useful. That Nora one is going places." Marisol? She seemed like a troublemaker like Castor. "Anyway just watch me cook this and you'll learn what to do." He plucked the ticket and placed it in front of him. "Thank you, Nora." He glanced down at the skewer as he effortlessly stacked the meat on it. He seasoned it appropriately and placed the meat on the grill.

No sooner than the meat hit the grill did Castor chime in on how Everest was 'doing it wrong'. Was he a child? "Castor this is a recipe I perfected. I've made it a dozen times for the others. It. Is. Not. Wrong." He was scolding a child at this point. "If you would just shut your trap and watch how it's done you'd learn a thing or two." His attention turned back to Nora as she ran into the kitchen. "Nora?" He blinked a few times as he observed her breathing shakily. "Are you okay? No, Castor, just watch how it's done-" Before he could finish his sentence he was being sprayed in the face with water.

"Castor!" Everest couldn't help it, he was sprayed in the face. Suddenly a large elegant white serpent appeared in the back, his steely blue eyes glaring daggers at Castor. How could he do this? He was going to swallow him whole! Everest hissed at Castor as the wings on his back twitched with irritation. His serpent form was so large that his tail wrapped around him while he stood upright, his horns pressed into the ceiling. Thankfully the screen dividers were tall so it managed to cover him from the guests...

Last edited:
Raven

Everything was going smoothly, everyone was having a good time and the tables were buzzing with gossip. There was no way that they wouldn’t end up being the most popular booth. Raven was walking around making small talk when suddenly Nora went running. Hmm? What was that all about. His eyes watched the shadows on the screen for a moment and then suddenly his eyes went wide.

“Oh hell.” Raven looked around, Delphina and Viola were busy and Marisol was trudging around like some pouty child while Yuu was having entirely too much fun.

“Marisol, Yuu, can you guys go switch with Castor in the kitchen and see if Nora needs help?” He winked a few times and hoped they knew what he meant before he quickly made his way over to Delphina and Viola. “I’m going to have to jump on serving... something happened with the serpents and I think something is bothering Nora. Delphina can you help me? I think Viola can handle this.”

Marisol

Marisol moved around the room, avoiding Nora and doing her best to be nice due to the stinging in her arm every time she was bitchy. “Yeah of course.” Also her feelings were starting to get a little hurt. So many people were complimenting everyone but ... Nora?! Nora of all people was like some goddess on the fucking son. She was a pretty girl but seriously what the fuck? As Marisol sulked she was called back into action at Ravens voice.

“What why? I don’t want to.” Marisol flipped him off and ignored the pain in her arm as her eyes moved to the wall. Oh... OH. “Shit right okay.” She set down her tickets and moved around to the back where she stood for a long moment, completely speechless. Yuu had ears, the boys had horns and others had wings. Things here were insane. But this was something else entirely... Everest was actually kind of beautiful like this. He was beautiful in his normal form too but she couldn’t peel her eyes away. The reality of the situation hit her and she pulled her eyes away to glare at Castor. Under her breath she hissed, ”This isn’t the path to getting rid of your new tattoo goat boy.” She glowered and looked away before speaking matter of fact with them.

“Castor go take orders with Raven and Nora.” Marisols breath caught in her throat as she turned to look at the girl, she looked so freaked out. “You’re going to have to help Yuu cook. Okay? So just do your best.” Marisol looked back at Everest and took a few steps forward. “Now how do we handle you? Hmm... Sure Marisol, human, go handle the giant fucking serpent in the kitchen thanks for being a doll I’m sure you got this. Fucking stupid bird.” The yellow haired girl spoke to herself and she looked around her. Finally her eyes fell on a stack of dish towels. Water! It was water right!

“Here!” Marisol excitedly grabbed the stack and just started throwing them onto Everest. “Ah this works right? Like you won’t eat me or something if I touch you?” She reached out slowly and carefully, honestly scared to death of the situation but it needed to be handled.

Yuu

Yuu pouted when he was banished back to the kitchen. He was having fun! Though Ravens tone left no room for discussion. He said goodbye to a few women he was talking to and made his way back into the kitchen behind Marisol. It didn’t take long to realize what had happened. A smirk spread slowly across his face. “Oh my oh my. How exciting.”

“All right all right, come on Nora dear let’s get cooking.” Yuu wrapped an arm around Nora and pulled her past all the drama and over to the grill. He reached out after letting her go and turned the grill back on and instantly froze. The fire that ignited caused him to stop breathing and his eyes went blank. Fear took over his body and he couldn’t move. All he could do was just stare at the flame as it flickered in front of him. “I-I...” Tears began to fall from the corners of his eyes and he took a few steps backwards, tripping and falling to the floor with a thud.

Nora

What was happening? This day was turning into a nightmare. Everest was a giant serpent, Castor didn't know how to cook and seemed to cause more trouble than anything. "Right, cook..." She gave a nervous smile before letting out a long, relieved sigh when Yuu made his way back there. "Thank heavens you're here." She gave him a smile as he wrapped his arm around her and escorted her to the grill. "We can do this-" As soon as the grill sparked Yuu was on the floor with tears in his eyes. "Yuu..."

Gently she pat him on the head and gave him a sweet smile as she knelt in front of him. "Here." Nora handed him a white napkin from the counter. "Take as much time as you need. I'll handle the cooking." Nora stood up and tied her long brown curls back into a ponytail before she started whipping together kebabs quickly. They may not have been as perfect as Everest's but this was the best she could do with the little time she had. Soon enough she was putting out plates, she even gave Yuu an extra one. "Here, food might make you feel better." It was unfortunate that Yuu had to face his trauma like that, she wished she could do more to comfort him.

Castor

"Oh piss off all of you, I was trying to help! I thought it was a flavor enhancer!" Castor let out a low growl at Everest, his eyes flashing bright red in anger. He knew everyone would gang up on him but Marisol? She was his one ally. "Don't hiss at me you white snake. If I transformed here it'd be a bloodbath." He growled louder as his arm began to burn. "FINE." He stormed out and stood awkwardly on the floor as Raven and Delphina ran around getting orders. "I was told to come out here. What the hell do I do?"

Castor picked up a notepad and groaned quietly at the sight of it. Right. The flowers on his arms were telling him he'd have to be a better person. "Have you ordered yet?" He let out a long sigh and arched his brows. "What can I get you?" He was going to be as helpful as he could. He had to get these stupid flowers off of his arm to become a dragon.

Everest

If they hadn't sent Castor out he swore he would have killed them. He couldn't focus on that asshole though, he had to focus on getting dry. Fortunately Marisol found some towels. Unfortunately for him she started to pelt them at him. He rolled his eyes when she questioned if he would eat her. It wasn't like he could talk, though. Instead his tail slid under a towel and brought it close to his face so he could dry the wet spot off.

Soon enough the serpent started to glow white and shrink. Once the light was gone so was the serpent, in its place stood Everest. "I do not bite. Thank you for the towel." With that said Everest went to the other grill and started to help Nora like nothing had happened. "You all kept it together rather well, thank you guys."

--

After several hours the booths finally closed and allowed them all time to relax and clean up. He made sure the grills were off before he walked out of the kitchen to help clean up the cafe. "We all managed to pull it together, hopefully we win this thing. Thank you guys for all of your hard work." Everest let out a small sigh and started to pluck decorations off of the wall. "We certainly had a lot of customers, that customer ate our last kebab."

Delphina

"We did it we did it!" Delphina jumped up and down as she cheered for joy. It was a hot mess at first with Castor making Everest transform in the back but they worked together as a team. Even Castor redeemed himself; apparently girls liked his grumpy attitude. Thankfully Raven was there to help them both, Delphina was still a little slow on her feet. "Raven, you were a life saver. You're so quick at thinking." Delphina gave a bright smile over at the handsome raven before she started to sweep up the room.

"I hope I lost some weight from that, my legs are entirely too sore to not lose a single ounce." She sat in one of the chairs with a small whine. Her legs were killing her and she was extremely thirsty. "I don't think mermaids were meant to be waitresses."

Marisol

The next morning Marisol sat straight up in bed to the noise of a voice. What? It took her a few moments of sleepy listening to realize what was happening. They won? Suddenly a little orb was floating in front of her and her eyes went wide. Her hand reached out and grabbed the thing, turning it over a few times in her fingers before looking over at Nora in her bed. If she had the same reaction that she had... she didn’t want to be around her or anyone for that matter.

Marisol carefully got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind her before looking in the mirror with a small smile on her face. A smile that grew into a grin when she noticed the missing flower on her arm. “Oh my god!” She rubbed at the spot a few times and grinned. It was really gone?! How? Was it really because of yesterday? Hell that wasn’t that bad. Maybe this would be easier than she thought. In her good mood she popped the memory capsule in her mouth and waited.

Suddenly Marisol was in the back of a car, a guys arm around her that made her feel slightly annoyed but a smile was on her face none the less. A bunch of other people were in the vehicle, it smelled of alcohol. They were laughing. The boy next to her leaned into her ear and let out a chuckle as he spoke, “Nora doesn’t know what’s about to hit her.”

The memory ended and Marisol dropped to the ground. Nora? In her past life she knew her? And why did that guy sound so... evil? Her eyes floated down to the flowers on her arm and she felt tears running down her cheeks. There was no way the two were connected right? Marisol swallowed hard. Her day had gone from great to bad so quickly. She couldn’t go back to her room but she needed to talk to someone about it. And unfortunately for her only one other person would understand.

Marisol picked herself up and made her way down the hall to Castor and Everest’s room, knocking lightly before pressing her face to the door and whispering, “Goat boy? You awake?”

Yuu

Yuu didn’t sleep well. Every time he closed his eyes he saw the flames. Nora had done her best to help, eating something made his stomach feel a little better after the trauma but it was still sitting in the back of his mind. He couldn’t shake the fear he felt, it subsided but it was persistent. What happened to him to make him feel that fear?

As he sat with his eyes wide open staring at the ceiling the announcement rang out about them winning. Yuu couldn’t really enjoy it, he was honestly scared to see another memory. His first one was so good... but that fear was so bad he didn’t know if he wanted to chance it. Plus Nora was wanting to give him hers as well... fuck.

Yuu sat up and stuck the memory capsule in his pocket of his gray sweatpants before pulling on a t shirt and finding his way to the kitchen. Living with humans had made him start eating a bit for the social gathering and enjoyment. He moved to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water and grabbed an apple before sitting on the counter and staring at the stove like it was evil. Thankfully the one in the apartment was electric.

“Man what do I do?” Yuu sat his head in between the palm of his hands and sighed. The usual fun loving jokester was down and out.

Viola

Viola honestly couldn’t understand how such a messy group of people could have pulled off such a good booth. They had hiccups but it worked fine. So fine that they won. Viola didn’t think twice before she used the memory capsule. Everything around her went cloudy and she was suddenly watching herself in a dark room. At least she thought it was her ... it looked like her but much worse. Her body was bruised and her face red and twisted with pain. Her wings were tattered... What the hell was this?

Nothing else happened and Viola was back in the bedroom she and Delphina shared. That was strange. None of it felt familiar to her, it didn’t make anything any clearer either.

Viola rolled out of bed and got ready for the day, she pulled on a corset top and a pair of dark jeans. Each day it seemed like the closets changed more and more to the persons personality. This fit Viola.

Out in the kitchen she saw Yuu sitting and pouting. “What’s your problem? We won. Onto the next thing. You can’t pout that the maid outfits are gone when we need to focus on continuing to do well.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back