• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Winter Kakyoin

"I could've saved them... I really could've..."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! So, I have had that plot in my head for a while, and I was hoping to actually go through with it.

My oc Raven Renwick from the Renwick Coven decides to open up a haunted house for the Halloween season. She posts an ad for it on the internet, hoping to find people that would like to help build the haunt, and possibly work in it! The ad states the address of an old, abandoned, haunted asylum that needs some tlc. It also states that not only are humans allowed to work at the haunt, but Immortals are welcome too! Raven has dreams of this haunted house becoming well-known enough for it to be open year-round, and she also hopes that the humans and immortals that decide to work here become one big, happy family.

Putting some interest forward!

What kind of immortals are you referencing, and does that include other non-immortal supernatural characters as well? What do you consider Semi-lit to Lit? Like word count, posting frequency, grammar, etc, what do you expect about that stuff.

Putting some interest forward!

What kind of immortals are you referencing, and does that include other non-immortal supernatural characters as well? What do you consider Semi-lit to Lit? Like word count, posting frequency, grammar, etc, what do you expect about that stuff.
All immortals, non-immortal supernaturals, and humans are welcome! By semi-lit and lit, I mean 1-4 paragraphs per reply. Grammer isn't a big deal since people do make mistakes, I only ask that it's readable. Post frequency can be a max of a week to two weeks. I get busy and sometimes don't reply for 3-4 days.

Alright!! Im totally in then :] Is ooc going to be on here or somewhere else like discord?

Alright!! Im totally in then :] Is ooc going to be on here or somewhere else like discord?
On here for now. I will get more Discord going once we get the rp going!

I might be interested… I’m new and just looking for an rp. I might not be able to contribute too much but I’ll try my best!

I might be interested… I’m new and just looking for an rp. I might not be able to contribute too much but I’ll try my best!
Awesome! I'll add you to the ooc chat so we can get things situated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back