• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Reliquary [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh yeah, question; would people inform the tracers about Arii's whole Situation with Jet n stuff, or would that be up to them and/or other unrelated people to reveal?
It’s a secret unless relevant to the mission, they worked together in the past or they choose to reveal it.

It’s a bit more intimate since it’s literally a part of them. Someone who likes to study may have heard about jet, but won’t know who precisely is carrying it without higher authorization than a tracer.

It’s a secret unless relevant to the mission, they worked together in the past or they choose to reveal it.

It’s a bit more intimate since it’s literally a part of them. Someone who likes to study may have heard about jet, but won’t know who precisely is carrying it without higher authorization than a tracer.
On a note like this, would be alright for Krow, Howden's brother, to be aware of the hybrid (without knowing who it is)?

Also, in my next post, I mention that Howden still has the map to the obelisk on him since they're the ones walking away from it. Is this alright with everyone?

On a note like this, would be alright for Krow, Howden's brother, to be aware of the hybrid (without knowing who it is)?

Also, in my next post, I mention that Howden still has the map to the obelisk on him since they're the ones walking away from it. Is this alright with everyone?
Ohh shoot, forgot about the map, though that group may need it more soon anyway. The obelisk is quite hard to miss.

And yeah! He can have access to jet’s file and their abilities. Basically treat mentions of names as [REDACTED]

This rp has given me so much brainrot oml

I'm gonna bulk up some of Jet's history with the Reliquary and perhaps drop some short stories in there

Edit: History filled out—Jet has been alive for quite a while

Last edited:
Loremaster why would you show that to Alcanos he's gonna be breathing down their necks now XD, expect a post by like 3 am hopefully.

Also, before it becomes too late to add in traits without it being powerplay, would you all prefer a healer or a shield?

This rp has given me so much brainrot oml

I'm gonna bulk up some of Jet's history with the Reliquary and perhaps drop some short stories in there

Nice! An interesting read. A good job of weaving their prior details together, also gives us another sneak peak of how scary the critter can be when provoked.

Loremaster why would you show that to Alcanos he's gonna be breathing down their necks now XD, expect a post by like 3 am hopefully.

Also, before it becomes too late to add in traits without it being powerplay, would you all prefer a healer or a shield?
He’ s just trying to be helpful, I’m sure 😙

A big tower shield would be neat. Stop any damage from occurring and lack of healing won’t be a problem

So Arthus has a potential same-ish age friend. How delightful.

Also, happy that jet/arhii fuuussionn haaa doesn't look like a blob at all. It's actually sleek and beautiful killing machine. I'm a big fan of multiple prehensile tail spikes myself -so much functionality. At character creation, for me it was a toss up between Arthus or some type of lycanthropic character with fangs, claws and a prehensile tail.

A bit of glossary of Rico's hometown language that she used so far.

Samsya: sun
Jadda: Older man (casual)
Afii: Miss/sister (casual)

toki-pona-aaa.gif

Another well-written round of replies completed. Happy to see it! 😙

Gears Gears However, I will be assigning one sentence minimum of dialogue for Eddie as homework for next round. We must hear or … read this man’s lovely voice at least once 😭

I'm biting at the fuckin bit like a little wild thing to know what the stuff in that vial is

Fun thought experiment: What do your characters do for the holidays?

Arii spends all of their time doing things last-minute because they completely forgot the holidays were a thing

Because Arthus has nothing better to do and all the people he would really want to spend time with on the holidays have passed on, he would probably keep the old hoot (Sir Owlsworth) company.

Oh, I was waiting for someone else on our group to reply after the last narration post
No worries! I thought you were first in the post order, my mistake if I’m wrong. It’s been awhile. I was goin by the order you all first replied to the merchant lady / other npc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back