• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Reliquary [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Edward is a loner preferring to gather information at bars or the streets, but also will search Forrest’s for any monsters that could threaten innocents
Edward is in the Desert. The GM (Game Master) didn't mention anything about forests in this desert or monsters threatening innocents. Is Edward the GM of this game?

opportunity to steal something of value
Exactly, why stop at dates and wallet. she heard obelisk made of gold and her monkey brain just screams in joy

Also, I was thinking that maybe Arthus knew Rico's parents; he was even at their wedding. The reason why her name is Ricotta (a common type of cheese in Kronos) was because Arthus brought the parents Ricotta cheese as a wedding gift, and they really liked it, so they named their daughter after that cheese. And maybe Arthus was the stranger who wiped Rico's memory and brought her into the orphanage? Just an idea. Let me know what you think.
Sounds like good ideas. You can picks one you like.

Two groups sounds good. Arii would probably end up going with whoever looks like they're trying to get stuff done
I would say Howden or Alcanos would fit that description the most. So they are good where they are for now.

Speaking of which, do you have any preferences towards what I wrote on page 2? Squad141 Squad141
I prefer doing 2 group, we can make the group that look for information stumble into the girl. Also, Rico would want to go to the obelisk.
Alrightie then, Howden did seem like he was more in the mind for information gathering anyway, so we can indeed switch the two!

RaiAthar RaiAthar Don’t worry about it too much, I did express something similar to Gears already—that there is room in his replies to acknowledge the existence of his team in same capacity. If not explicitly with dialogue, then through thoughts or narrative so we can know how he’s feeling. Right now it seems like he’s in his own little world. But yeah, I will try working on that with him for now. 👍

Edward does want friends but his isolation after his family’s betrayal ahas left him without social skills

oh, yeah. Does magic that isn't related to ASC exist in this setting? Like regular wizard?
I guess in a way but not really. There’s no magic practitioners or any kind of study that’s not just superstition or passed on myths. Any wizard-like character would have to be created by something like ASC—300.

I guess in a way but not really. There’s no magic practitioners or any kind of study that’s not just superstition or passed on myths. Any wizard-like character would have to be created by something like ASC—300.
I see so there can be stuffs like wizard or shaman etc but instead of real magic they're probably ASC or wielding an ASC.

I believe this is the shounen genre, so they're all going to be friends in the end. The power of friendship always wins! ^_^
True, but honestly, FAIR. I would not want to deal with Mr. Melty Flesh Monster, lol

Blob man go brr.png

Made a lazy blob man thing. This is about how I imagine his combat form looking

GDFDFFDFDFDF

Really just telling the party to fuckin murder Arii if they freak /pos
Sir Owlsworth just trying to be a little dramatic with random visions with close to no explanation. Speaking of which, love the artwork—looking real creepy. May have to change the mention of hands to hoofs, or talons, or paws… maybe? They’re very raptor like in that form 😳

Scaleless Scaleless Did you hear anything from Squad141 Squad141 ?

Just asking because I'm expecting Howden would take the lead with chatting up the date lady.

No word, though, they still log in time to time. I’ll shoot ‘‘em a message and if I get no response I’ll just assume they lost interest and just puppet Howden for the rest of this arc. I can try and get another round of recruits if that is the case for an arc 2 depending on how things go from here 😰

Sir Owlsworth just trying to be a little dramatic with random visions with close to no explanation. Speaking of which, love the artwork—looking real creepy. May have to change the mention of hands to hoofs, or talons, or paws… maybe? They’re very raptor like in that form 😳
Thank you ^^ always glad to add some nightmare fuel to the pile

On the hands thing, I usually call appendages hands if they have opposable thumbs and can grab things, but I can use claws or talons to ease confusion

Thank you ^^ always glad to add some nightmare fuel to the pile

On the hands thing, I usually call appendages hands if they have opposable thumbs and can grab things, but I can use claws or talons to ease confusion
Ye, I getcha. I was speaking more so about my own recent description of them where I use the word “palm.”

In my last reply, owl boy beamed a vision of a possible future where Arii goes monster mode and pops Rico’s head into Alcanos mind to warn him. Kinda worried that part wasn’t very clear so just wanna do a quick check 😭

That’s what y’all got from reading it, right!?!? 🤣

Sorry for not being very active, my internets been weirdly spotty as of late, and I hadn’t realized the group decision was being made!

Ye, I getcha. I was speaking more so about my own recent description of them where I use the word “palm.”

In my last reply, owl boy beamed a vision of a possible future where Arii goes monster mode and pops Rico’s head into Alcanos mind to warn him. Kinda worried that part wasn’t very clear so just wanna do a quick check 😭

That’s what y’all got from reading it, right!?!? 🤣
Oh, I got it after another read over, lol, I simply have a Terrible memory xD

Sidenote, BananaMuffin BananaMuffin , I'mma hold off on a post until you get one off for Alcanos since he got the main interaction

Also, I love the recent narration post! You gave the exact amount of setting I had hoped for with the Reliquary and Loremaster, and I find his speech pattern so interesting

Sorry for not being very active, my internets been weirdly spotty as of late, and I hadn’t realized the group decision was being made!
Dw, I pinged twice and just wanted to make sure you were seeing it. I’ll keep it in mind for the future before I send out any messages lmfao

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Yeah, glad I checked bc I know I can be confusing sometimes when I write without knowing, even if it comes off perfectly clear to me.

Also a second big mean shadow is behind them in the same scene. 👍

Oh yeah, question; would people inform the tracers about Arii's whole Situation with Jet n stuff, or would that be up to them and/or other unrelated people to reveal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back