• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Redacted: Communications

I know. But I need to prep the first mission out of many. That means coming up with the location, enemies, support, tactical opportunities and such and so.

Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman

Welllllllllllllllllll. Maybe some enemy faction base, with modest enemies and I guess if one thing falls or something bad happens, always support.

Tactical opportunities is what I say would be just simple "seek and destroy" type thing. I dunno, gonna like have to get into a deeper conversation and all of that.

Elephantom Elephantom

Pssssst. Dude, you still here?

Ah, just insanely busy. Trying to strafe through less-desirable situations, though it could be better be described as more a mashed-up quagmire. Y'know, the conflicts and literary dissonance in my other, more political RP. Add some botanical stuff and a fistful of snark, and you've got my situation.

That, and I've ran out if creative juice.

The Chronicler The Chronicler StriderBro StriderBro Elephantom Elephantom

Alright, people. This is what I'm thinking: our characters infiltrate a fortified separatist position via a hostile supply drop in which they will hide within the containers. That way we get inside their base easy peasy, and manage to get in one of the most vital components to their local operations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back