• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The red wolf and the townsmen (M/M)

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo!

I'm Lir, It's nice to meet you! I may be a native English speaker but I drank dumb bitch juice since childhood so if I fuck something up, please know it's not on purpose, I'm just a dumb fuck. I'm also really relaxed person and I like to joke around and talk to you OOC and just, shit post about our characters or whatever. Like I'll draw them if my brain gives me enough of the feel good chemicals.

I love world building, I love the big and the small of making a plot and the world that it lives in. I will message you about things I thought of, of how I think things would work, cultur, Ect, you don't have to be the same but I would love it if you did!

Speaking of which I normally do High Fantasy/Low Fantasy, urban Fantasy or sometimes slice of life (with a twist depending on characters)

Here are some rules and things (Notes? warning?) before we get started.

1) I have a really weird tendancy (which I try my best not to do but it just happens) where I don't reply for months at a time. I am not ghosting you. I have figured out sometimes my brain is just a bitch, I'll see the notification, look at it, know I need to reply before getting distracted by something else. As I said, I am trying my best to not do this but it just happens. So if you can't do that, I suggest you don't message me. (It's for your own sanity not just mine)

2) I don't have enough angry in me to play a really horrible evil character for the whole role play, like if you are looking for something with an abusive character It's not me I don't even like being the one placying a character being attacked in those situations, so you won't find any storyline like that in my og story lines down below.
(Please note if something happened in your characters back story or my character saves your character from thing that's whatever to me, I don't mind)

3) Lines, okay so the more you give me the more I am likely to get inspired and write more. I require you to give me like 3 lines (a short paragraph) I personally can pump out 1-2 on average and go up into 4-5 when motovated or have plot to explain (even more if I really am into what's happening) but I understand sometimes your brain is just not all there, it's fine to take a breather man, I get it.

4) make the world the plot is taking place in feel alive, This means don't just role play our characters, role play other characters if the plot calls for it. (Such as a adventuring party, people in town when they go to shops, servants, nobles, whoever they run and talk into or that is plot relevent.)

OKAY SO I HAVE THIS IDEA:

I was inspired by this song:

setting is fantasy, has old wild magics in it but nothing high fantasy like, kind of dark fairy tale vibes for the setting and such.

My character is a famous hunter, the Red wolf, his childhood was in the town where your character would bully and get the other kids to gang up on him (you know my character being weaker child, on the younger side, so on) but one day just leaves with his father(also a ranger/hunter like guy) your character ends up being very important (perhaps someone of high standing, well liked in the community but a still has a bully streak) Your character has no idea that the red wolf is my character, so when he sees who it is he's like 'pfft, no way' but that changes when my character is very different from childhood, kind of freaks your character out.

the town ends up needing my characters help to deal with monsters, but along the way he has to work with your character, and ends up showing yous the old wild magics and bonding with your character, falling in love very slowly, a lot of emotional spots will be in it!

Here is some important information that I couldn't fit up top:

My character has a small pack (4) wolves as pets, huge wolves, like HUGE fuckers, they treat him like pack (why he is called the red wolf)

He's very ... silent, he talks, he's not mute, but he watches and does more things with actions vs words

as a child he was very much an emotional mess kind of kid, part of the reason your guy picked on him

Your guy should try to pick fights with him and question why he ended up such a good hunter, bring up embarrassing stuff from childhood, maybe even challenging him in a hunt, but it blows up in his face

Last edited:
This sounds amazing! Definitely something I'd love to roleplay with you, please PM me if you're still looking!

I like your plot. While I'm not mean person either, I can toss in a mean guy for a moment as long as it doens't have to last. Mean characters literally make me feel uneasy. And I love wolves!

I like your plot. While I'm not mean person either, I can toss in a mean guy for a moment as long as it doens't have to last. Mean characters literally make me feel uneasy. And I love wolves!
Valid as hell!
The tension between these two is more of a rivalry now(or more can be, I feel alright if someone wanted to play a more mean character with this plot because mine is not a victim here and can fight back), since my character is on more level ground when it comes to confidence and stuff! Send me a PM so we can talk more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back