• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Red Submersible [Closed] OOC

aaaah

One Thousand Club
giphy.gif

Rules!
  • No godmodding, no metagaming, and no powerplaying.
  • No Mary-sues, no overpowered characters, and no Gary-stus.
  • 2 characters per person.
  • Please don't drop out of the rp without an excuse.
  • Please follow the golden rule in OOC.
  • Have fun! Don't take this rp so seriously!
Welcome to OOC, we have pizza and candy!

CS | IC

Last edited:
Time: Saturday, March 10th. 1:00 PM.
Weather: Heavy rain.

Above the gray clouds, there was a red submersible. Yep, and it is flying. In the submersible, there is a young, African-American girl piloting it. She wants to find heroes that can save her dimension and her queen from horrid monsters. Yeah, it's that kind of rp. In a small grassy field in the middle of nowhere (almost, there a few other buildings nearby), she sees a small, white building. "Maybe, someone in there can help me." She said. She land the submersible on the ground and ran to the apartment building with a umbrella. "Help! Please! Someone, anyone." She yelled as she pounded the door. All of the sudden, the door opened by itself. The girl was confused and rather scared.

She walked in and saw 7 white doors lined up and nothing else. Just 7 doors. She opened the first one, and the room was big and filled with posters, boxes of animation cels, and figures. The room also had a tv, video games, an air conditioner on the roof, and a fridge. The girl saw a man animating on a tablet. She went up to him and tapped his shoulder. The man jumped an little and looked behind him to see the girl. The man looked confused. "P-Please sir, you have to help me!" She said. The man understands her, but he didn't trust her. "...And you are?" "Oh, uh, I apologize. My name is Lana De Paola. What's your name?" "Rose, Alexander Rose. What do you need help with?" "My queen has been captured by her brother, and she told me to find someone who can help. So here I am." Alex didn't know if this was a joke, so he played along. "All right, I'll help. Let me get my friends." Lana smiled. "Yes! Thank you!" Lana said out loudly. "Follow me, I will introduce my friends to you." Alex said

Alex knocked on all of the doors and waited for everyone to come. A girl came out one of the doors. "Sigh, what is it, Alex?" Alex showed off Lana. "This is Lana, her queen has been captured she wants us to save her." Alex moved to Lana and said "This is my younger sister, Tamara Rose." Alex said. Alex leaned towards Tamara and said "Play along and accept, but keep your guard up." Alex whispered. Tamara looked at Lana for a few seconds and said "Sure! We can help!" Lana's smile got bigger, she ran up to hug Tamara. "Ok, don't get to clingy now. We just met." Tamara said as she pushed Lana away. "Sorry, got a little carried away." Lana said, giggling a bit. Lana couldn't wait to see Alex's other friends.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Vintey Vintey E v a n e s c e n t E v a n e s c e n t
So i'm guessing they all live in one building? Just asking. I wouldn't wanna start my post with a mistake... >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back