The Red String Character Forms

Kore

Queen Persephone, Maiden of Spring
Character Sheet

635939394083003642-770889348_love pic.jpg.

Requisite
Username: Your username on this site.

Name: The character's full name. Include a middle if they have one.

Nicknames: Any nicknames they might have. Delete this section if they have none

Sex/Gender: Either their biological sex and/or gender identity.

Sexual Orientation: There are a surprising amount of orientations out there. Use the formal terms, not slang. E.g., say heterosexual instead of straight.

Appearance: Pictures are optional. Include at least one paragraph of description.
Persona

Personality: This should not be a list of traits, but rather full sentences. Put at least one paragraph or more. It cannot be 'to be rped'.

Biography

History: This should include any important details in the character's life. It should be at least one paragraph as well, although more is prefered. It cannot be rped out either.

Miscellaneous

Relationships: List any crushes, acquaintances, friendships, lovers, etc. Get permission from their roleplayer first before listing a character. Note that these can be edited as more people join. If you would like your character to be included in the RRA, please announce so here.

Soulmate: This shall be announced by me, so please leave this blank.

Other: Anything extra that should be known or is interesting? For example, pets or odd talents?

If you choose to use your own BBCode for your forms then you can, but be sure to have the specific categories I have outlined in your forms, easily marked so that I can easily find them. For those that have troubles with BBCode, I have crafted up a code for you to grab and fill out. It's simple since I'm a beginner, but it works.

Code:
[bg=#FAC6B9][bg=#E8ADAA][Row][Column=span4][SIZE=36px][COLOR=#990B0B]Character Sheet[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[IMG]PLACE IMAGE URL HERE[/IMG][/column]

[column=span4]

[border=0px solid #D1D1D1][accordion=100%|bcenter]{slide=500 | [bg=#E8ADAA][border=4px #C48189 outset][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=5][COLOR=#835c3b]Requisite[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/border][/bg]}[bg=#FAC6B9][COLOR=#990B0B][B]Username:[/B][/COLOR] Your username on this site.

[COLOR=#990B0B][B]Name:[/B][/COLOR] The character's full name. Include a middle if they have one.

[COLOR=#990B0B][B]Nicknames:[/B][/COLOR] Any nicknames they might have. Delete this section if they have none

[COLOR=#990B0B][B]Age:[/B][/COLOR] How old they are.

[COLOR=#990B0B][B]Sex/Gender:[/B][/COLOR] Either their biological sex and/or gender identity.

[COLOR=#990B0B][B]Sexual Orientation:[/B][/COLOR] There are a surprising amount of orientations out there. Use the formal terms, not slang. E.g., say heterosexual instead of straight.

[COLOR=#990B0B][B]Appearance:[/B][/COLOR] Pictures are optional. Include at least one paragraph of description.[/bg]{/slide}

{slide=[bg=#E8ADAA][border=4px #C48189 outset][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(131,92,59)]Persona[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/border][/bg]}[bg=#FAC6B9]

[COLOR=#990B0B][B]Personality:[/B][/COLOR] This should not be a list of traits, but rather full sentences. Put at least one paragraph or more. It cannot be 'to be rped'.

[/bg]{/slide}

{slide=[bg=#E8ADAA][border=4px #C48189 outset][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=rgb(131,92,59)][SIZE=5]Biography[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/border][/bg]}[bg=#FAC6B9]

[COLOR=#990B0B][B]History:[/B][/COLOR] This should include any important details in the character's life. It should be at least one paragraph as well, although more is prefered. It cannot be rped out either.

[/bg]{/slide}

{slide=[bg=#E8ADAA][border=4px #C48189 outset][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=rgb(131,92,59)][SIZE=5]Miscellaneous[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/border][/bg]}[bg=#FAC6B9]

[COLOR=#990B0B][B]Relationships:[/B][/COLOR] List any crushes, acquaintances, friendships, lovers, etc. Get permission from their roleplayer first before listing a character. Note that these can be edited as more people join. If you would like your character to be included in the RRA, please announce so here.

[COLOR=#990B0B][B]Soulmate:[/B][/COLOR] This shall be announced by me, so please leave this blank.

[COLOR=#990B0B][B]Other:[/B][/COLOR] Anything extra that should be known or is interesting? For example, pets or odd talents?

[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]

[/column][/Row][/bg][/bg]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread