• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Red Room Experiment OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Anyway Pixi would just yell at her for being stupid lol
Knives are always useful, serving a variety of functions in a range of situations. Unlike a hatchet, they can kill a zombie only when the blade is stabbed through the temple, eye socket, or base of the skull. On the flip side, knives almost always weigh less than hatchets and, therefore, are better if you are on the move. When choosing a knife, make sure the blade is no more than six inches long and always smooth. Avoid serrated knives and saw-blade combinations found in survival knives, as they tend to become lodged in their victims. Imagine yourself stabbing one zombie through the temple and turning to engage the other three ghouls but not being able to retrieve your weapon. - Max Brook's Zombie Survival Guide

Hm kitchen knife? ...and don't say people don't have those.....
So what if someone raided a pawn shop and that shop had a katana?

Hm kitchen knife? ...and don't say people don't have those....
Hmm hunting knifes and knifes in general I know a lot people who go hunting and who have hunting knifes for the skins
Yes, but skinnig an animal and piercing a skull are a bit different. Knives are terrible anyways because you have to get close to the thing trying to kill you. I'd say just carry a crowbar or shovel

OK. Yes blunt weapons would work better until you get a longer blade like a sword or katana

A sword or katana are terrible choices
a katana needs training for that type of sword and is not easily used by just anyone. Also, the blade will dull very quickly and break, they are mostly good for slicing flesh and stabbing between ribs, not cutting bone. It's a terrible choice. The best option is a machete or crowbar as they can kill and have more than one use.

Yeah let's just do it, make new characters, reuse old characters whatever
Hang on a second here. I wouldn't really be against it but i'd have to make a new plot for it, to y'know drive it and all.

But back on the main point. When did the interest check for this come out? Along with that what made this rp not work?

Hang on a second here. I wouldn't really be against it but i'd have to make a new plot for it, to y'know drive it and all.

But back on the main point. When did the interest check for this come out? Along with that what made this rp not work?
Well it's been a few days and no one has responded. So it's dead.

(I can totally co-GM, I'm just tired of failing or overly complicated rp. Pokemon Gejinka is easy and simple and cute)

Well it's been a few days and no one has responded. So it's dead.

(I can totally co-GM, I'm just tired of failing or overly complicated rp. Pokemon Gejinka is easy and simple and cute)
Pm me. We'll talk through some stuff, or if you prefer discord I can pm you my stuff for that.

I think we can make something work pretty easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back