Status
Not open for further replies.

Zilfer

Mistwalker
Title: The Red Hills

Game: 5e - With some Ravenloft rules thrown in

Player Count: 2-6

Description:
I'm wanting to run a game in the Domain of Nova Vaasa. It's one of the larger domains with an emphasis on unexplored open plains, horses, noble families ruling over the impoverished public. The Church of the Lawgiver is a major component of the government. Corruption in most of the cities isn't that uncommon, and the gap between Poor and Rich is very wide with hardly much of a middle class. That being said, it's focus'd around a time period where two of the five major families may be devolving into conflict, and possibly some turmoil it causes. Having said that I like to have the players somewhat lead the story so I can't full tell you what the campaign is going to be about, since it may include a number of facets.

Character Creation: Standard 4d6 drop the lowest. Level 4 characters. Starting gold 500, and one magical item to be worked out with me. Alternative options can be discussed with me before hand.

House Rules/Game Style: hopefully a fairly consistent daily game, with a bit of the Ravenloft Flair thrown in on some things. Magic is usually altered, with Necromancy for example having a possibility of corrupting you further down the 'dark path'. That being said I use my own judgement for the old school Powers Check mechanic's where doing things like, Murder has the chance for you to be granted both a curse and a boon as the Dark powers encourage you to continue such behavior. That being said those that eventually make it down there eventually become a monster NPC. ;)

Well obviously I will put my hat in for this. It's inevitable, however the usual caveats of stepping aside for others is in place.

I'm interested if you'll have me. Ravenloft seems super interesting

I haven't been part of a game under you in over a year ... if you're willing to have me, I'm interested in trying, but prefer you focus on people in fewer games and understand if you skip over me.

If you’d have me in a game I’d love to adventure into ravenloft, I absolutely love your legendary games

Well that was fast for the amount of interest it generated. I'll leave it open through tomorrow due to threats from a secret unknown source. I suspect the Kargat are watching my movements here. :) You'll probably know sometime tomorrow when a channel randomly appears. :D That being said still open for recruitment.

I'd give it a shot as well, it's been a while since Blackburns. That is, if you can keep up with my insane posting speed of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread