• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ◀ The Recruiters | OOC ▶

java

@Cruor Flumine @Robyn Banks @xxlifexx @Ironrot @Demon @Houndstooth @Sir Mayday @Rari

With the main thread up and running, I'm going to assign each of the finished (or almost finished) characters a number by the order they were posted and use a random number generator to chose who goes first. For those who haven't finished a character yet, take all the time you need and I'll get you into the pool as soon as they're done. 

Marcus - 1

Lucca - 2

Emily - 3

Spencer - 4

The generator has rolled 2, so @xxlifexx is up first. 

In the meantime, everyone is encouraged to read along if they feel inclined to, and any ideas or plot discussion can go on here. Enjoy! 

Ironrot brought it to my attention that people will likely lose interest if they have to wait too long on their characters being discovered. If we can keep it from being complicated, I would like to get more than one character discovered at a time. Either we can have the main group split up to take an another character, or we could have a few characters living in the same area.

Thoughts?

Also note that I have plans for the plot after everyone's been recruited, so don't worry about the plot being sent adrift after the initial hook. I'll post updates to keep things going. 

I'm down for multiple recruitments, it'll be a great boost for the group's bottom line. Quota's gotta be filled, ya know?

Logistically, I think it'd make more sense for multiple potentials to be in the same city. I can't see Will sending Ivan or Vi out on a solo mission with no backup. Maybe after the first recruit Will could take them 'under his wing' and bring them on their first mission while Vi and Ivan went out for another. 

Also, if you can't tell already, I'm thinking theres going to be a lot bird puns coming. Just a heads up.

Great idea, it would be perfect to have them in groups of two for the second round, and from there we'd be pretty well off. 

Haha keep em' coming, I'm a sucker for dad jokes/puns. 

I'm perfectly okay with waiting, just know my schedule's super wack until I get a job (as you know from our PMs java).

Hopefully I'll have time to refine Emily before they meet her so all should be well.

I feel you! I don't have any days off next week so it's going to be late night writing for me. Good luck job hunting!

Sounds good, I'm sure she'll be great. 

So do I have to wait for it to be my turn to post or can I should post my intro now? I don't mind not having Spencer be the first recruited but I just want to get a post up there.

So do I have to wait for it to be my turn to post or can I should post my intro now? I don't mind not having Spencer be the first recruited but I just want to get a post up there.

Hey guys, haven't had wifi for a couple days so sorry for the silence. Still no wifi but I finally managed to figure out how to turn my iPad cellular back on. I might be able to get a post together tonight but if not definitely tomorrow!

Sorry about the delay with posting, I got super busy. I'll get things rolling this evening when I get off work. 

My phone buggered that one...

@java I was considering making a post about Vivian, unable to sleep, heading out to the club to unknowingly bump into Lucca (@xxlifexx) but I'm a little worried that its going to stall things while the rest of you wait for the morning. 

Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back